D-train

Re: Lost a friend today

Post by D-train » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:52 pm

I guess the religious right is responsible for high gas prices. lol
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:18 pm

The ignorant and uninformed are always fun to watch. Almost enjoyed that. Made me feel smart.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:31 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:18 pm
The ignorant and uninformed are always fun to watch. Almost enjoyed that. Made me feel smart.
And she is wrong about CEO pay. CEO's do deserve to make 350x more than lunatics...
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:46 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:31 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:18 pm
And she is wrong about CEO pay. CEO's do deserve to make 350x more than lunatics...
As conservative as I am, I don't know if I agree with that.

IF they need a CEO, I'll do it for 100 times more than the lunatics make. Then push all the decisions onto the board, as most CEO's do. And when they realize I they made a bad decision by hiring me, I'll take the 100 million payout to leave.
Life is so tough.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:08 pm

I can't beleive I watched that, but in it she claims it's the government behind it all.

Um...

I have no idea who that robert dude is she mentions, but aren't the Dems in control of the House, Senate and Presidency? Aren't they playing the Left's playbook? I love all the "Far right" conspiracy theories - they keep banging that "far right" hysteria drum - but I literally don't know ANYONE who is far right. Where are all these far right folks? Can anyone explain? Being to the riught of the far left, does not mean you are far right. It means you're likely in the middle.

Also - getting serious toxic femininity vibes from she/her/it/they/them. :lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:16 pm

auroraave wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:08 pm
I can't beleive I watched that, but in it she claims it's the government behind it all.

Um...

I have no idea who that robert dude is she mentions, but aren't the Dems in control of the House, Senate and Presidency? Aren't they playing the Left's playbook? I love all the "Far right" conspiracy theories - they keep banging that "far right" hysteria drum - but I literally don't know ANYONE who is far right. Where are all these far right folks? Can anyone explain? Being to the riught of the far left, does not mean you are far right. It means you're likely in the middle.

Also - getting serious toxic femininity vibes from she/her/it/they/them. :lol:
Reich is a 4'11" Little Person that was Clinton's Labor Secretary.

https://www.google.com/search?q=robert+ ... RiKuSmMhIM
dt