Lost a friend today

maoling

Lost a friend today

Post by maoling » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:10 am

An old friend I've known for over 30 years.

Nope, he didn't die. I blocked him on text and phone.

I am fed up with left-leaning Trump Haters telling me I must have been brainwashed to be leaning right.

Oh, and that I should stop watching FOX news.

This country has sunk into the worst stinking fuckhole I've ever seen in my life since Biden took office. And yet, the lefties still think they hold some moral high ground. I've had it with the arrogance and ignorance, be they friend or foe, from the left or from the right. But 95% of the aggressive stupidity, corruption, lying and greed is coming from the left imo at present, and I am out of patience with empty brains and open mouths.

Grandma Lynn

Re: Lost a friend today

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:08 am

I understand you!
It's affecting marriages too,
thank God not mine.
If we could only talk about
something else. But how
can we? It's our everyday
life now.
So sorry!

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:52 pm

maoling wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:10 am

I am fed up with left-leaning Trump Haters telling me I must have been brainwashed to be leaning right.

This country has sunk into the worst stinking fuckhole I've ever seen in my life since Biden took office. And yet, the lefties still think they hold some moral high ground. I've had it with the arrogance and ignorance, be they friend or foe, from the left or from the right. But 95% of the aggressive stupidity, corruption, lying and greed is coming from the left imo at present, and I am out of patience with empty brains and open mouths.
Sorry for your loss.

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:27 pm

Sorry for your loss.

I'm not. Anyone who tries to defend this shameless and abysmal administration, while still harping about Jan. 6 and a president who has been out of office for 18 months can blow me.

Happy Birthday to me!

douche

Post by douche » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:24 pm

You didn't lose a friend, you lost a chuckle head. A win for you. ;)

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:05 am

maoling wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:10 am

There's not a middle ground to be had with these people in my opinion.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:44 am

I've felt for years that those on the left don't view us as being on the opposite side of a political debate, but as pure evil. They no longer view those more conservative as they as human. I don't know if we can look at the Biden Administration as a good thing or bad. Perhaps more good than bad because it is exposing what the left truly wants our country to be. If we survive the next 30 months, we may be all the better for it.

maoling

Post by maoling » Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:31 am

I've always voted without regard to party, but have generally leaned left in terms of social equity, equal rights and pay, abortion, and also that gun ownership should be a right that you earn after classes and demonstrated responsibility. In fact, I don't even call it leaning left. I call it pretty much right down the middle. I'll bet about 80% of America agrees on almost everything.

But the shrill and endless nonsense coming from the left lately, including the media, the vehemence and intolerance that they show to anyone who doesn't goosestep to their march -- not to mention the absolute incompetence, arrogance, obfuscation, failed policies across the board, unparalleled greed and corruption -- the lying above all: they have lost touch with what America is supposed to be imo.

There have been a lot of great Democrats in our history. Unfortunately, none of them is alive and in office today.
Last edited by maoling on Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:02 am

maoling wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:27 pm
Sorry for your loss.

I'm not. Anyone who tries to defend this shameless and abysmal administration, while still harping about Jan. 6 and a president who has been out of office for 18 months can blow me.

Happy Birthday to me!
Okay, I'm sorry for your friends loss!!
Happy Birthday!

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:07 pm

maoling wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:31 am
I've always voted without regard to party, but have generally leaned left in terms of social equity, equal rights and pay, abortion, and also that gun ownership should be a right that you earn after classes and demonstrated responsibility. In fact, I don't even call it leaning left. I call it pretty much right down the middle. I'll bet about 80% of America agrees on almost everything.

But the shrill and endless nonsense coming from the left lately, including the media, the vehemence and intolerance that they show to anyone who doesn't goosestep to their march -- not to mention the absolute incompetence, arrogance, obfuscation, failed policies across the board, unparalleled greed and corruption -- the lying above all: they have lost touch with what America is supposed to be imo.

There have been a lot of great Democrats in our history. Unfortunately, none of them are alive and in office today.
The Founding Fathers believed that government didn't give Rights. They believed that Rights were granted by our creators (God), and all government can do is to impede and take them away. So these classed you are talking about would impede the rights that our creator granted ever person.....thus taking them away.