Lost a friend today

D-train

Re: Lost a friend today

Post by D-train » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:26 pm

I'm not a big gun rights guy but this is a legit concern imo.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:09 pm

Yeah, Red flags are whatever those in power say they are. We've already seen how the left attaches the "white supremacist" label to anyone (including black people like Larry Elder) that opposes their agenda.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:23 pm

maoling wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:10 am
An old friend I've known for over 30 years.

Nope, he didn't die. I blocked him on text and phone.

I am fed up with left-leaning Trump Haters telling me I must have been brainwashed to be leaning right.

Oh, and that I should stop watching FOX news.

This country has sunk into the worst stinking fuckhole I've ever seen in my life since Biden took office. And yet, the lefties still think they hold some moral high ground. I've had it with the arrogance and ignorance, be they friend or foe, from the left or from the right. But 95% of the aggressive stupidity, corruption, lying and greed is coming from the left imo at present, and I am out of patience with empty brains and open mouths.
Just means you're a grown man Maoling.
You can think for yourself.
Be thankful and proud of it.
Imho it'll take another 9-11-type event to wake folks up.
Hopefully we survive it.
We used work in this country and make a difference.
We were proud to live in the USA.
The world scene and what is happening here is a show more important than sports or hollyweird movies or "reality tv".
I don't even watch the news on television anymore.
It is depressing and most of it is false propaganda.
You'd think that things like food and gas prices and LGTBQXYZ shit being shoved down our throats and in the schools would be enough...
But these folks are Godless too.
Our country was founded on principles from the Bible.
People forget that or choose to ignore it.
Our founders were religious families.
I guess that's why the left hates religion and the constitution for that matter.
Lots of hypocrasy and criminal behavior in organized religions also.
It's a mess no doubt.

We're definitely down the creek without a paddle. I'm waiting for the rapids friend.
I've been scouting Republican states that have a trend of never changing and staying red.
There are some beautiful places to live in the west and mid-west but just too many lunatics leading the state.
Look at Seattle for example. I grew up there but I'd never live there again knowing what I know now.
I guess I'm getting to the age of "Get off my land or else". Not so many places you can do that anymore.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

douche

Post by douche » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:10 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:23 pm
I guess that's why the left hates religion and the constitution for that matter.
It's sad. Truly sad.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:54 pm

maoling wrote:

I am fed up with left-leaning Trump Haters telling me I must have been brainwashed to be leaning right.

This country has sunk into the worst stinking fuckhole I've ever seen in my life since Biden took office. And yet, the lefties still think they hold some moral high ground. I've had it with the arrogance and ignorance, be they friend or foe, from the left or from the right. But 95% of the aggressive stupidity, corruption, lying and greed is coming from the left imo at present, and I am out of patience with empty brains and open mouths.
Hopefully we survive it.
The world scene and what is happening here is a show more important than sports or hollyweird movies or "reality tv".
You'd think that things like food and gas prices and LGTBQXYZ shit being shoved down our throats and in the schools would be enough...
It's a mess no doubt.

We're definitely down the creek without a paddle. I'm waiting for the rapids friend.
I've been scouting Republican states that have a trend of never changing and staying red.
There are some beautiful places to live in the west and mid-west but just too many lunatics leading the state.
Look at Seattle for example. I grew up there but I'd never live there again knowing what I know now.
I guess I'm getting to the age of "Get off my land or else". Not so many places you can do that anymore.
Met with my financial planner and I finally have a hard retirement date of June 2027. We will find the place and you can guys can join us!
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:11 pm

The Dumb fuck party and their MSM mouthpieces.
dt

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:12 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:54 pm
maoling wrote:

Hopefully we survive it.
It's a mess no doubt.

Met with my financial planner and I finally have a hard retirement date of June 2027. We will find the place and you can guys can join us!
Yes Please! What's up DTrain?!?! I miss you guys brother. How's Linda and the doggies???

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:02 pm

maoling wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:27 pm
Sorry for your loss.

I'm not. Anyone who tries to defend this shameless and abysmal administration, while still harping about Jan. 6 and a president who has been out of office for 18 months can blow me.

Happy Birthday to me!
Don’t read the Times then. Basically the front page is still all anti Trump. I thought the same thing, 18 months later, and all the shit that has gone wrong, and Trump is still your whipping boy? No wonder what I pay to read it online is peanuts. It’s worth even less!

The 10th, 12th and 14th of June all had anti Trump articles on the front page.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:28 pm

Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:12 pm
D-train wrote:

Hopefully we survive it.
It's a mess no doubt.

Yes Please! What's up DTrain?!?! I miss you guys brother. How's Linda and the doggies???
Doing well. Had some fun pool time yesterday. Lynda got a little drunky and we decided to go skinning dipping. TMI? :lol:
dt

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:48 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:28 pm
Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:12 pm
D-train wrote:

Doing well. Had some fun pool time yesterday. Lynda got a little drunky and we decided to go skinning dipping. TMI? :lol:
You go kids! :lol: