a sensible answer for anything
the left threw at him!
Come to think of it, all that
was thrown at him from fellow
Republicans also!
Captured operation.
I don't trust DeSantis.
Wolf in sheep's clothing.
As they trash Trump over the Jan 6th bullshit.
They promote DeSantis.
I'm not buying what the media sells.
They're playing ball with the far left demonrats and Rhino Republicans.
No thank you.
Trump is my man.
I don't trust him but 95 percent of what he said came true and his policies worked.
Just my two cents.

Ask yourself what's really going on here?
How about Biden slipping and announcing another Pandemic is on the way? :(
These people are evil. The next COVID is going to kill a lot of people.
Interesting take, To me Those who hate Trump have so much hate that anyone is better than Donald and they will go after Desantis with a vengeance if he becomes the nominee.....But the goal is to never allow Trump a second term.....not that Desantis will turn on us....I don’t see that.

seattlefan-daBronx

Re: Who's our next President?

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:24 am

Tonight Trump and Pence are having rallies for their perspective candidates for Governor in Arizona.
You decide who the people want.

AZ Opposition.jpg
AZ Opposition.jpg (88.71 KiB) Viewed 849 times
AZ Trump Rally.jpg
AZ Trump Rally.jpg (214.83 KiB) Viewed 849 times
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:20 pm

I believe that if Trump is the nominee there will be more anti-Trump votes, but he will still win if he concentrates on the economy and the state of international affairs. The Gas thing is a sure winner. DeSantis would get More votes but I'd rather see a 12 year run with Trump for four years and DeSantis for eight. Still, a lot can change between now and summer of 2024.

gil

Post by gil » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:32 pm

How about Mike Pence? Is he completely out with Republicans because of what he did (or did not do) on January 6? He seems to me someone with solid conservative bona fides, plus has experience in the House, as a governor, and of course as VP.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:09 pm

Pence is a nice guy, but I just don't see him as Presidential material.
I would be fine with him as VP again.

If it was Pence, I would vote for him because I hate all the Democrats.

DeSantis is my guy, but don't know if he would be Trumps VP.

and to close.....

Trump is old. He is to an age that if elected, I don't think he will be alive by the end of the 4-year term. So to me, VP is very important.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:39 pm

I love how that dude brings up Pence as a way to keep the "Jan 6th" convo going. Pence doesn't move the needle - just like the "January 6th "committee" meetings" aren't moving the needle. Americans don't care about theater, they are finally realizing they care about policy, not feelings. Hence the only thing the Dems can do is keep stoking emotions as a distraction - as everyone with a pulse now knows - the Dems are a complete failure in every policy. But yeah, "January 6th! January 6th! January 6th!" Easy to spot the kool aid drinkers. :lol:

"But, but, but.... January 6th!" These clowns are yelling fire in an empty theater.

gil

Post by gil » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:20 pm

No, I brought up Pence because I wonder if people think he is viable or whether he couldn't get through Republican primaries because of his not "doing the right thing". I think the Republicans would win the midterms easily is they stopped the crap about the 2020 election being stolen. I agree with you about caring about policy. But "the election was stolen" is #1 not true and #2 certainly not policy.

Now, if the Republicans nominate a lot of these people who still keep pushing the misinformation about 2020, I predict #1 Dems hold the senate, #2 Reps *barely* take one The House (rather than the landslide that is within their grasp, based on how unhappy people are with the direction of the country), and #3 Dems pick up some governorships. The misinformation about the 2020 election apparently is still strongly believed among the Republican electorate, but not among independents and moderates.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:54 pm

All will be revealed. Just takes a few years to come out.
COVID-19 "scam"
The 2020 election "fraud"
Pence "traitor"
Jan 6 "the real story"
Great reset is coming. That's what all this B.S. is really about.

Pence is a Globalist and RHINO. Just my opinion.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:59 pm

gil wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:20 pm
No, I brought up Pence because I wonder if people think he is viable or whether he couldn't get through Republican primaries because of his not "doing the right thing". I think the Republicans would win the midterms easily is they stopped the crap about the 2020 election being stolen. I agree with you about caring about policy. But "the election was stolen" is #1 not true and #2 certainly not policy.

Now, if the Republicans nominate a lot of these people who still keep pushing the misinformation about 2020, I predict #1 Dems hold the senate, #2 Reps *barely* take one The House (rather than the landslide that is within their grasp, based on how unhappy people are with the direction of the country), and #3 Dems pick up some governorships. The misinformation about the 2020 election apparently is still strongly believed among the Republican electorate, but not among independents and moderates.
I follow dozens of conservative pundits and politicians and I have not heard a peep about the 2020 election in about a year and a half so you are out of luck. lol There are a lot people that are explicably still obsessed about January 6th nearly being the end of democracy which is a far more ludicrous position. :shock:
dt

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:13 pm