Who's our next President?

auroraave

Re: Who's our next President?

Post by auroraave » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:23 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:54 pm
All will be revealed. Just takes a few years to come out.
COVID-19 "scam"
The 2020 election "fraud"
Pence "traitor"
Jan 6 "the real story"
Great reset is coming. That's what all this B.S. is really about.

Pence is a Globalist and RHINO. Just my opinion.
What is really interesting to consider - is the GOP getting majorities - and doing thier own "January 6th committee" investigation - into the capitol police's role, what happened with the National Guard, Pelosi (didn't she refuse the NG?), people getting jailed, Cap Police officers sudden suicides, etc. Lot of people think it was a sham - and i saw a guy talking about how the GOP will absolutely be doing thier own investigation into the Dem's contribution/complicity. THAT would be interesting. SO much has been covered up by the Dems. Just another reason why the Dems will go completely scorched earth into November - they cannot face the repercussions of thier actions. To be held accountable would be beyond devastating and destroy the party for a long, long time. Expect "mass events" leading into November. It's coming.

gil

Post by gil » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:59 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:59 pm
gil wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:20 pm
No, I brought up Pence because I wonder if people think he is viable or whether he couldn't get through Republican primaries because of his not "doing the right thing". I think the Republicans would win the midterms easily is they stopped the crap about the 2020 election being stolen. I agree with you about caring about policy. But "the election was stolen" is #1 not true and #2 certainly not policy.

Now, if the Republicans nominate a lot of these people who still keep pushing the misinformation about 2020, I predict #1 Dems hold the senate, #2 Reps *barely* take one The House (rather than the landslide that is within their grasp, based on how unhappy people are with the direction of the country), and #3 Dems pick up some governorships. The misinformation about the 2020 election apparently is still strongly believed among the Republican electorate, but not among independents and moderates.
I follow dozens of conservative pundits and politicians and I have not heard a peep about the 2020 election in about a year and a half so you are out of luck. lol There are a lot people that are explicably still obsessed about January 6th nearly being the end of democracy which is a far more ludicrous position. :shock:
I don't know who you are following, but I'm referencing the people who are running for office. 538 did a summary of this recently and there are a significant number who dispute the legitimacy of the 2020 elections. My argument is that in many races, Republicans are going to piss away opportunities by nominating people with this position.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/at ... -november/

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:43 pm

auroraave wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:23 pm
COVID-19 "scam"
Pence "traitor"
Jan 6 "the real story"

What is really interesting to consider - is the GOP getting majorities - and doing thier own "January 6th committee" investigation - into the capitol police's role, what happened with the National Guard, Pelosi (didn't she refuse the NG?), people getting jailed, Cap Police officers sudden suicides, etc. Lot of people think it was a sham - and i saw a guy talking about how the GOP will absolutely be doing thier own investigation into the Dem's contribution/complicity. THAT would be interesting. SO much has been covered up by the Dems. Just another reason why the Dems will go completely scorched earth into November - they cannot face the repercussions of thier actions. To be held accountable would be beyond devastating and destroy the party for a long, long time. Expect "mass events" leading into November. It's coming.
That's the scary part isn't it? The not knowing what they've got planned. We have a list of possibilites.
Food Shortages
Power outages
Full onscale war with Russia.
Dirty bomb in NYC.
COVID-22 / Fucking Monkey ass pox
Civil unrest which brings in UN troops
Collapse of our financial system
We just don't know. These people are complete double and triple agents who ask wicked spirits for advice.
But one thing for sure. Everyone knows it's about to pop.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:19 pm

gil wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:59 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:59 pm
gil wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:20 pm
No, I brought up Pence because I wonder if people think he is viable or whether he couldn't get through Republican primaries because of his not "doing the right thing". I think the Republicans would win the midterms easily is they stopped the crap about the 2020 election being stolen. I agree with you about caring about policy. But "the election was stolen" is #1 not true and #2 certainly not policy.

Now, if the Republicans nominate a lot of these people who still keep pushing the misinformation about 2020, I predict #1 Dems hold the senate, #2 Reps *barely* take one The House (rather than the landslide that is within their grasp, based on how unhappy people are with the direction of the country), and #3 Dems pick up some governorships. The misinformation about the 2020 election apparently is still strongly believed among the Republican electorate, but not among independents and moderates.
I follow dozens of conservative pundits and politicians and I have not heard a peep about the 2020 election in about a year and a half so you are out of luck. lol There are a lot people that are explicably still obsessed about January 6th nearly being the end of democracy which is a far more ludicrous position. :shock:
I don't know who you are following, but I'm referencing the people who are running for office. 538 did a summary of this recently and there are a significant number who dispute the legitimacy of the 2020 elections. My argument is that in many races, Republicans are going to piss away opportunities by nominating people with this position.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/at ... -november/
The elections were stolen. Pretty obvious if you actually look.

The only bozos who still believe the elections were safe and secure are the idiots who believed it when they yold you that Hunters laptop was Russian disinformation, and that Trump colluded with Russia. 🤡🤡🤡

Basically, libs believe whatever they're told. Like that the masks and vaccine would protect you. Lol.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:12 am

Pence doesn't have it in him to fight. He's a "go along to get along" swamp creature. He was Veep to help Trump negotiate the ins and outs of the other branches of government. As a running mate, he wasn't all that great at it. He has all the charisma of Bob Dole and John McCain. Another of the "Vote for Me, I've been here longer" politicians! How has that worked out in the past 18 months.

Anybody know of a person who has an FFL? Not that I'm a pessimist or anything.

Bil522

Post by Bil522 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:51 am

Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:43 pm
auroraave wrote:
COVID-19 "scam"
Pence "traitor"
Jan 6 "the real story"

That's the scary part isn't it? The not knowing what they've got planned. We have a list of possibilites.
Food Shortages
Power outages
Dirty bomb in NYC.
We just don't know. These people are complete double and triple agents who ask wicked spirits for advice.
The Dirty Bomb will not be in NYC...WHY KILL DEMS????? I t will be in some place like Dallas, in a nice red state.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:43 pm

Bil522 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:51 am
Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:43 pm
auroraave wrote:

Food Shortages
Power outages
Dirty bomb in NYC.
The Dirty Bomb will not be in NYC...WHY KILL DEMS????? I t will be in some place like Dallas, in a nice red state.
That's the genius of their evil plan.
911 was in NYC.
They get to kill innocents and immigrants who they are supposed to champion and defend but really don't give a shit about.
It will receive worldwide massive publicity.
Will rally everyday sheeple Americans to their cause under the blanket of nationalism.
They've already put on TV here ads about what to do in the event of a nuclear emergency.
Yep.
1. Find shelter inside of a building.
2. Listen for instructions from the authorities.
3. Stay inside.
Some crazy nonsense. If one nuke goes off here 10 million people will die instantly.
The rest in the tri-state area will suffer radiation poisening and the effects of fallout.

This is all a plot to shut us down again.
COVID-19 did not work out like they planned. No one is taking the endless boosters.
Monkey-pox is not as commutable as small-pox for ex.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:47 pm

Everyone can relax - Brandon tested negative. No, not for COVID, it was an IQ test. :lol:

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:27 am

Tested positive again today (Thursday, 8/4). My guess is that they want to keep him testing positive until after the midterms whey the Dims will suddenly realize that Biden is half a cone short of ice cream.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:05 am

dems for trump.jpg
dems for trump.jpg (125.13 KiB) Viewed 717 times