D-train

Re: Who's our next President?

Post by D-train » Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:20 am

These parody accounts are hilarious:
dt

GL_Storm

Post by GL_Storm » Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:39 pm

I could see Gavin Newsom as the Democratic nominee in 2024, depending on what Biden wants to do. The relevant factors for Newsom are that he's tall, good looking, and reasonably well spoken, so he fits our preconceptions of what a President should be. His specific policy positions and his record as governor of California don't really matter. It's more a question of the primary process than anything else and then after that it's a binary choice in the general. I could see Amy Klobuchar or Gretchen Whitmer as his running mate. I think going forward, almost all Democratic tickets will be mixed in some fashion. I'd be really surprised to see two straight white males running as Democrats for President and VP. One or the other will be a woman, black, asian, gay, etc. That's going to be a de facto rule for Dems from now on.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:42 pm

GL_Storm wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:39 pm
I could see Gavin Newsom as the Democratic nominee in 2024, depending on what Biden wants to do. The relevant factors for Newsom are that he's tall, good looking, and reasonably well spoken, so he fits our preconceptions of what a President should be. His specific policy positions and his record as governor of California don't really matter. It's more a question of the primary process than anything else and then after that it's a binary choice in the general. I could see Amy Klobuchar or Gretchen Whitmer as his running mate. I think going forward, almost all Democratic tickets will be mixed in some fashion. I'd be really surprised to see two straight white males running as Democrats for President and VP. One or the other will be a woman, black, asian, gay, etc. That's going to be a de facto rule for Dems from now on.
If Kamala would transition into a gay man she would be perfect for 2024. Former Woman, half black, half asian, gay and Trans. And she could keep her husband. But he would have to agree to become gay.
dt

GL_Storm

Post by GL_Storm » Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:23 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:42 pm
GL_Storm wrote:
If Kamala would transition into a gay man she would be perfect for 2024. Former Woman, half black, half asian, gay and Trans. And she could keep her husband. But he would have to agree to become gay.
Don't you think I'm probably right though? In all seriousness, without exaggerating or joking around, isn't this the most likely way that it goes from now on, that Dem presidential tickets will be split like this?

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:22 pm

GL_Storm wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:23 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:42 pm
GL_Storm wrote:
Don't you think I'm probably right though? In all seriousness, without exaggerating or joking around, isn't this the most likely way that it goes from now on, that Dem presidential tickets will be split like this?
Absolutely. It will be a contest from one Candidate to the next to pick the tinyest minority imaginable just so they can say they picked the first EVER Metrosexual non binary Hindu Ugandan Vegan former Astrologer that now identifies as a Sunflower to ever run for VP.
dt

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:57 pm

I really feel Trump shouldn't have
put himself in the race. I can see
him always being in politics, but
not as President. I bet he could
run if he chose De Santis as his
running mate!
Hey, maybe it could be the other
way around.....DeSantis for
President and his Vice President
Trump!

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:13 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:57 pm
I really feel Trump shouldn't have
put himself in the race. I can see
him always being in politics, but
not as President. I bet he could
run if he chose De Santis as his
running mate!
Hey, maybe it could be the other
way around.....DeSantis for
President and his Vice President
Trump!
If you think Trump's ego would allow him to be VP after being POTUS you don't know him very well.
dt

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:17 pm

Perhaps the better question is : who will be our next king ?

DeSantis can do a lot in Florida...for the whole nation. Lead by example. Mindful that he's a target no matter where he is. They will do to him what they've done to Trump. 24/7/365 assault. For 6 years we've watch the biggest conspiracy on multiple levels against one man in our history. Why not just take him out like JFK you say ? Because the bigger prize is all of the United States. The rise and fall of Trump is but a battle in the war on middle America. The "Party" hated him in the beginning....and they are returning to that position. The press will help, of course. The stench can always depend on the fickle to jump ship.

Sleepy Joe, while he's the insufferable example of the walking dead has been the perfect President for the globalist. Deaf, dumb and blind to the truth....prideful, arrogant and lawless to the nation.

Happy Sunday

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:19 pm

After the raid at Mir a Lago there were actually Dopes predicting Trump would be executed for Treason. :lol: The is the level of delusion that these people exist with.
dt

gil

Post by gil » Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:43 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:19 pm
After the raid at Mir a Lago there were actually Dopes predicting Trump would be executed for Treason. :lol: The is the level of delusion that these people exist with.
Out of 335 million people, how many do you think "these people" account for?