Wow. Exciting stuff. Red Tide could be Massive

D-train

Wow. Exciting stuff. Red Tide could be Massive

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:16 pm

dt

maoling

Re: Wow. Exciting stuff. Red Tide could be Massive

Post by maoling » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:43 pm

I'll believe it when I see it. I doubt anyone has forgotten that in 2016, virtually every single pundit said there was no way Trump could ever possibly defeat Hillary.

But I will do geezer cartwheels if we somehow could oust the do-nothing hag that is Patty Murray.
Last edited by maoling on Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:47 pm

maoling wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:43 pm
I'll believe it when I see it. I doubt anyone has forgotten that in 2016, virtually every single pundit said their was no way Trump could ever possibly defeat Hillary.

But I will do geezer cartwheels if we somehow could oust the do-nothing hag that is Patty Murray.
Yeah I still think it is far fetched at this point in Washington but I could see more than a few more moderate Blue states flipping.
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:06 pm

Murray is really worried. She has begun her attack adds sooner than any other senator. All Smiley needs to do is point out her record for the past 30 years. What has Murray done? Nothing. That alone should be enough to toss her overboard.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:29 pm

I do hear about the Red-Wave and I am actually a little scared. But I don't trust the Republican's either.

Once they have 60+ seats in the Senate and 40 seats more than the Democrats, how fucking crazy will they get?

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:05 am

ddraig wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:06 pm
Murray is really worried. She has begun her attack adds sooner than any other senator. All Smiley needs to do is point out her record for the past 30 years. What has Murray done? Nothing. That alone should be enough to toss her overboard.
Yep, Murray is worried!
I was wondering what the
heck she's really done for
the people?
Came up blank!

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:08 pm

I doubt the Republicans, even with a 60+ majority in the Senate (which I doubt will happen), will go "crazy." They are far too worried about their image with the press and they will still have Turtle McTurtle as the Majority Leader. Should they prevent CRT from being taught? Yes. Should they get "White Fragility" and "Toxic Masculinity" out of the Military? Hell yes. Should they place limits on Social Media? Probably. And should they investigate Hunter Biden's finances? Yes. Will they do all that? Hell no because they are mostly afraid of how the media will spin all of it.

Republicans will gain power in Washington, D.C., but they will do as they always do. Mostly nothing.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:05 pm

ddraig wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:08 pm
I doubt the Republicans, even with a 60+ majority in the Senate (which I doubt will happen), will go "crazy." They are far too worried about their image with the press and they will still have Turtle McTurtle as the Majority Leader. Should they prevent CRT from being taught? Yes. Should they get "White Fragility" and "Toxic Masculinity" out of the Military? Hell yes. Should they place limits on Social Media? Probably. And should they investigate Hunter Biden's finances? Yes. Will they do all that? Hell no because they are mostly afraid of how the media will spin all of it.

Republicans will gain power in Washington, D.C., but they will do as they always do. Mostly nothing.
I will take a crazy Republican over a crazy Lib 8 days a week.
dt