Brandon has COVID - again

auroraave

Brandon has COVID - again

Post by auroraave » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:07 pm

Hasn't this dude had covid, like, three times now? It's a shame that, with all the data, with all the science, we now know that, if was just wearing a mask this would never happen. :lol:

"...the President is fully vaccinated and twice boosted...." is just pure comedy. Sorry Brandon, wishing you a speedy recovery, because NO ONE wants Kamala near the nukes.

Also, found this funny...
He had planned to travel to Pennsylvania today for a speech on the new gun safety law and to attend a fundraiser.
Raising money for the Dems, pretending there's a gun problem, while ignoring the raging house fire all around him.

Also, anyone see AOC pretending to be handcuffed? The level of theater and juvenile pandering is so beyond embarrassing.

https://deadline.com/2022/07/joe-biden- ... 9508b0fc06

D-train

Re: Brandon has COVID - again

Post by D-train » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:32 pm

The best part was when she forgot about her invisible handcuffs and raised her fist in protest. LOL At least she got a cop to play along and walk next to her. I. Omar was just walking by herself with the pretend handcuffs on. LMAO.
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:37 pm

It's all a farce for the left. Anybody who can't see this should immediately be brought into the Biden Administration!

douche

Post by douche » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:08 pm

auroraave wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:07 pm
Raising money for the Dems, pretending there's a gun problem, while ignoring the raging house fire all around him.
It's what these people do. And I use the term, 'people', very loosely.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/howie ... ar-AAZEkyx

From the article:

Brandon’s junket this week to the Mideast was so catastrophic that even state-run media could no longer ignore his senile babbling.

After stumbling off Air Force One, he vowed to “keep alive the truth and honor of the Holocaust.”

He meant to say, “horror.” Just as he was supposed to read “hallowed” when he slurred out “hollowed ground.”

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:30 pm

Got Boosters.jpg
Got Boosters.jpg (136.57 KiB) Viewed 476 times
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:31 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:32 pm
The best part was when she forgot about her invisible handcuffs and raised her fist in protest. LOL At least she got a cop to play along and walk next to her. I. Omar was just walking by herself with the pretend handcuffs on. LMAO.
I thought they were just walking with their hands at their back to make there tits look bigger.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:28 pm

aoc plus 3 handcuffed.jpg
aoc plus 3 handcuffed.jpg (44.19 KiB) Viewed 444 times
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass