We're in a RECESSION

seattlefan-daBronx

We're in a RECESSION

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:42 pm

Humpty Dumpty and all of his retarded kingsmen are spinning the "recession" as a "transition" for the US economy.

Just Google it.....
re·ces·sion
/rəˈseSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.
"the country is in the depths of a recession"

On Thursday we should receive the GDP numbers for the last quarter. I don't give a fuk how they spin it. My business is down during Biden's fake administration.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

auroraave

Re: We're in a RECESSION

Post by auroraave » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:27 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:42 pm
Humpty Dumpty and all of his retarded kingsmen are spinning the "recession" as a "transition" for the US economy.

Just Google it.....
re·ces·sion
/rəˈseSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.

On Thursday we should receive the GDP numbers for the last quarter. I don't give a fuk how they spin it. My business is down during Biden's fake administration.
C'mon, dude. Stop being a conspiracy theorist. Everyone knows the recession is because of Putin, January 6th, racism, and toxic masculinity. :lol:

gil

Post by gil » Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:02 pm

auroraave wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:27 pm

Just Google it.....
re·ces·sion
/rəˈseSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun

C'mon, dude. Stop being a conspiracy theorist. Everyone knows the recession is because of Putin, January 6th, racism, and toxic masculinity. :lol:
Wrong, wrong, and wrong. It's all due to climate change. :D

douche

Post by douche » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:13 pm

My business is down during Biden's fake administration.
'Fake' is right. It's beyond reproach.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:34 pm

Thank you all. You just made me laugh and improved my day!!! :lol:

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:29 am

Was it openly gay White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre who spun this one in an alleged "briefing?"

At least I had some respect for Psaki, who was prepared and fast on her feet as she spun Biden's bullshit. But Jean-Pierre is the flat-out WORST press secretary of all-time. She's unprepared, confused and reads verbatim from her spin book. Dim as a five-watt light bulb and completely out of her league for this role. Didn't anyone seem to notice she is frickin' stupid, or did she just check all the boxes: female, gay, black...
Last edited by maoling on Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:58 am

maoling wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:29 am
Was it openly gay White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre who spun this one in an alleged "briefing?"

At least I some respect for Psaki, who was prepared and fast on her feet as she spun Biden's bullshit. But Jean-Pierre is the flat-out WORST press secretary of all-time. She's unprepared, confused and reads verbatim from her spin book. Dim as a five-watt light bulb and completely out of her league for this role. Didn't anyone seem to notice she is frickin' stupid, or did she just check all the boxes: female, gay, black...
Imagine her and Kamala and Biden in a public speaking contest....
dt

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:15 am

Hot potato idiot.gif
Hot potato idiot.gif (4.47 MiB) Viewed 817 times

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:03 am

Up is down. Down is up. Truth is false. False is true. Ukraine has a border to defend, but we don't. Monkey Pox is a national threat though less than 0.007% of our population has it. The Right and all conservatives are Nazis but ANTIFA isn't. BLM really does think all black lives matter (see Chicago). Oh, and we're all racists led by Larry Elder, Thomas Sowell, and Mayra Flores. I can go on, but it gets depressing.

Bil522

Post by Bil522 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:17 am

D-train wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:58 am
maoling wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:29 am

At least I some respect for Psaki, who was prepared and fast on her feet as she spun Biden's bullshit. But Jean-Pierre is the flat-out WORST press secretary of all-time. She's unprepared, confused and reads verbatim from her spin book. Dim as a five-watt light bulb and completely out of her league for this role. Didn't anyone seem to notice she is frickin' stupid, or did she just check all the boxes: female, gay, black...
Imagine her and Kamala and Biden in a public speaking contest....
C'mon she is just relaying the President's thoughts ....as he has them :lol: