"FBI" raids President Trump's Home in Florida

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: "FBI" raids President Trump's Home in Florida

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:10 pm

gil wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:38 pm
I kind of doubt it was just based on "chatter". Especially since the downside of not finding anything is huge.

My understanding (from what I read, not from experience) is that a search warrant specifies what the authorities are looking for and what the suspected crime is. The Justice Department and the court have this information, but they are not saying.

Trump has this information too, and if it really is a baseless witch hunt, why won't he make the search warrant public?
Do you know why everyone is calling this raid bullshit....?

All the Democrat-let investigations into President Trump.
-Nothing ever found-

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... mar-a-lago

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:23 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:10 pm
gil wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:38 pm
I kind of doubt it was just based on "chatter". Especially since the downside of not finding anything is huge.

My understanding (from what I read, not from experience) is that a search warrant specifies what the authorities are looking for and what the suspected crime is. The Justice Department and the court have this information, but they are not saying.

Trump has this information too, and if it really is a baseless witch hunt, why won't he make the search warrant public?
Do you know why everyone is calling this raid bullshit....?

All the Democrat-let investigations into President Trump.
-Nothing ever found-

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... mar-a-lago

Good segment on The HIll - this host - Brianna - I don't care for her - shamelessly left wing - even SHE is saying this is BS - she's a trump hater, and in her looooong winded way, admits the Right is right about this, the FBI has way way overstepped here. My biggest complaint is her making this a left/right issue - it's not, it's a fairness issue. She usally has terrible takes (read the commenst section - she always gets blasted), she also likes to make it all about black people and victimhood, she's pretty biased and annoying, but when the lefties like her are raising eyebrows and willfully admitting this is BS - you know something aint right. These people take any opportunity to Trump rage - funny thing is they are turning Trump into a sympathetic figure with this stuff. How do they not see this? Public opinion will sway in Trump's favor - helping the GOP going into midterms. The fact there are no statements about the warrant or anything - I think this is making a lot of American's very wary. This is a huge overreach by the Dems - unless they come away with some magical smoking gun - which they have been trying to do for years - unsuccessfully. Why are they so terrified of Trump? I don't get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_KO6N ... el=TheHill

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:33 pm

Two outcomes here. Either they find nothing making people more sympathetic to Trump increasing his chance of winning in 2024 or they find something disqualify him and paving the way for a DeSantis landslide. Such Dopes. lol
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:56 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:33 pm
Two outcomes here. Either they find nothing making people more sympathetic to Trump increasing his chance of winning in 2024 or they find something disqualify him and paving the way for a DeSantis landslide. Such Dopes. lol
What I don't get about the "getting trump out of the way" strategy, is that DeSantis is every bit as formidable, if not more so. What will they do to cancel him? Removing trump in no way solves thier problem - DeSantis could easily take the GOP nom - and maybe have even more support than Trump. This Trump obsession is just so baffling. The dems fucking literally everything in this country up, and instead of fixing anything, they obsess on trying to cancel trump. Meanwhile, DeSantis just sits there gaining massive (or MAGA) support. Unless they have some ace in the hole against DeSantis, some way to cancel him, this is just ridiculous threater - and it feels like it is going to backfire and expose a completely out of control government. There is a mass exodus of lefties/libs from the Dem party happening.

gil

Post by gil » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:20 pm

auroraave wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:56 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:33 pm
What I don't get about the "getting trump out of the way" strategy, is that DeSantis is every bit as formidable, if not more so. What will they do to cancel him? Removing trump in no way solves thier problem - DeSantis could easily take the GOP nom - and maybe have even more support than Trump. This Trump obsession is just so baffling. The dems fucking literally everything in this country up, and instead of fixing anything, they obsess on trying to cancel trump. Meanwhile, DeSantis just sits there gaining massive (or MAGA) support. Unless they have some ace in the hole against DeSantis, some way to cancel him, this is just ridiculous threater - and it feels like it is going to backfire and expose a completely out of control government. There is a mass exodus of lefties/libs from the Dem party happening.
That is why I'm skeptical that it's politically motivated. I think DeSantis has a much better chance of winning as the GOP nominee than Trump and even Democrats are smart enough to know that. :D

gil

Post by gil » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:20 pm

Please, Trump: Show us the search warrant!

gil

Post by gil » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:17 pm

The Attorney General says that the Justice Dept has filed with the court a request to unseal the search warrant and a receipt of the property they took from Mar-a Lago. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-as ... ump-search I hope the court grants this; I really want to hear what the action is about.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:29 pm

gil wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:20 pm
From what I've heard, President Trump doesn't have a copy...because he wasn't home.

gil

Post by gil » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:46 pm

Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:29 pm
gil wrote:
From what I've heard, President Trump doesn't have a copy...because he wasn't home.
Apparently his attorneys have it.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1557 ... inUmV-9UXQ

Wouldn't you think that it would be in some sort of electronic form (rather than only hardcopy)?

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:07 am

gil wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:46 pm
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:29 pm
gil wrote:
Apparently his attorneys have it.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1557 ... inUmV-9UXQ

Wouldn't you think that it would be in some sort of electronic form (rather than only hardcopy)?
The attorneys have it and are following the process.
It's not up to Trump to release it but rather the DOJ.
Who know what incriminating shit is in there.
I mean these assholes went thru Melania's Victoria Secrets lingere.
Trump said surprisingly they left a mess.
If they can do this stuff to the President what about you and I?
We are garbage to them.
They think they are above the law and our constitutional rights.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass