State of the country

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: State of the country

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon May 15, 2023 10:28 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:13 pm
gil wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 7:37 pm

I'm probably making the same argument again, but ... with no government, how do you provide national defense? I like the free market and defend it all the time, but I feel it has limits. The coordination to provide national defense is costly, and there is a huge "free rider" problem with national defense that a free market could not solve. If a free market could do these things, please inform me how.
You have to rid yourself of the cultist brainwashing. There is no such thing as rulers that work for you. Your "government" works against you. It's a system of slavery and extraction.

The free market can provide both security and protection. Governments don't provide you with safety and order. Only a brainwashed person would view "government" as some sort of benevolent entity.

Government = rule by force. There is nothing moral about it.

Getting super deep, the countries themselves are all franchises of the same company. It's a one world system. Wars are staged, and one of the results is that people think they need "government" to protect them from the other bad guys. News flash, the bad guys are fabricated. North Korea is owned by the same people that own China and the USA. Then, they pump a bunch of propaganda down your throat via the media that they control, and you think that your "country" is protecting you. Nope, your "country" is enslaving you.
With rule by force, there will be nothing but anarchy.
I've asked this before, but you never answered.....

Who the fuck will provide clean water
Who will ensure these "rules society will accept" will be enforced
Who will ensure the security of this [once] great nation
Many more if you look back a page, but it seems that you are the one that is brainwashed into believing we don't need government.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue May 16, 2023 4:48 am

https://100percentfedup.com/kid-rock-am ... old-death/

Some well placed individuals contributing to the GiveSendGo account for Daniel Penny. Kid Rock, Vivek Ramaswamy, Ron DeSantis, and Tim Pool. All four, obviously, are heavy hitters.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Wed May 17, 2023 5:02 am

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 10:28 pm
DanielVogelbach wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 9:13 pm
gil wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 7:37 pm

I'm probably making the same argument again, but ... with no government, how do you provide national defense? I like the free market and defend it all the time, but I feel it has limits. The coordination to provide national defense is costly, and there is a huge "free rider" problem with national defense that a free market could not solve. If a free market could do these things, please inform me how.
You have to rid yourself of the cultist brainwashing. There is no such thing as rulers that work for you. Your "government" works against you. It's a system of slavery and extraction.

The free market can provide both security and protection. Governments don't provide you with safety and order. Only a brainwashed person would view "government" as some sort of benevolent entity.

Government = rule by force. There is nothing moral about it.

Getting super deep, the countries themselves are all franchises of the same company. It's a one world system. Wars are staged, and one of the results is that people think they need "government" to protect them from the other bad guys. News flash, the bad guys are fabricated. North Korea is owned by the same people that own China and the USA. Then, they pump a bunch of propaganda down your throat via the media that they control, and you think that your "country" is protecting you. Nope, your "country" is enslaving you.
With rule by force, there will be nothing but anarchy.
I've asked this before, but you never answered.....

Who the fuck will provide clean water
Who will ensure these "rules society will accept" will be enforced
Who will ensure the security of this [once] great nation
Many more if you look back a page, but it seems that you are the one that is brainwashed into believing we don't need government.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
It's a binary thing. Either you support freedom, or you support slavery.

Government is a tool of control and extraction. It provides zero value. It certainly doesn't provide you with clean water.

Nothing beats freedom. Nothing achieves higher morality than freedom. Nothing provides goods and services like freedom. Government is not freedom. That's exactly why they put "freedom" in all of their propaganda. Making sense yet? It took me about two years to wrap my my head around the concept that "government" as a benevolent creator of value is some pie in the sky Santa Claus level mythology.

The free market is your best bet for security, which is why the rich surround themselves with private security. You could afford it, too, and you could voluntary join alliances and hire/fire security firms. You have to try and wrap your head around the scale of the extortion from property tax to sales tax to gasoline tax to income tax to capital gains tax plus the fact that they can print money at will.

Fear is the method of control. Each "country" is a franchise of the one world company. Each country indoctrinates their youth to buy into the belief that their authority is legitimate and moral, when in fact each government is criminal by it's very nature. All taxation is theft. Nobody has a moral right to use force against someone else's consent if they are acting peacefully. Force can only be morally used in self defense. There is no legitimacy to statutory law. It's all based on the birth certificate contract legal fiction corporate maritime law system. The law of the land is simply do no harm aka natural law aka objective morality.

There is no such thing as "government". There is just people. Some are loving and kind. Some are evil assholes. The best way to combat the evil assholes is to get rid of "government". If you breathe life into these systems of authority, then you are enslaving yourself. Deciding whether a Democrat or Republican should rule over you is foolish. The system doesn't care as long as you view the positions of authority as legitimate. But, they're not legitimate. Nobody has a right to tax you. Force you to go to school. Force you to obtain a license to cut hair, etc.

Nobody has the right to rule over anyone else without their consent. The Constitution is just a piece of paper. I can go scribble "We the People" on some nice quality paper, that doesn't mean I'm legitimately representing anyone.

Statism is a worldwide cult.

All human interaction should be voluntary. People can morally create and enforce rules. People can morally associate and form groups. But, government is not moral, because it's imposed through force and without consent. It's a contract between the citizen and the state, but the citizen was coerced into the contract. It's invalid, immoral, and illegitimate. They steal everyone's wealth. All of the so-called "services" provided are just free market services provided at 100x the cost and 1% of the quality.

Peace, Love, Anarchy!

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed May 17, 2023 3:21 pm

Dude, you are a "major head-scratcher".

I certainly hope we fall into chaos. I am out of the way, well armed and know my toys well. But others are not. I wonder how you would fair in this Wild West setting.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Fri May 19, 2023 12:50 pm

What is "moral" ? What is "law" What is "contract" ? What is mans relationship to his fellow man ?

The fatal flaw of' 'anarchy' is the same flaw of 'liberalism'. It is found in their companion view of human nature. Both hold that man is basically good and simply needs the proper environment to flourish. But even at this face value....who or what provides the 'environment' ? Good intentions ?

Thomas Hobbs put it best: "“The life of man” in the state of nature (without government), Hobbes famously writes, is “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” In the state of nature, security is impossible for anyone, and the fear of death dominates every aspect of life. Being rational, humans will naturally seek to be rid of fear.

James Madison, one of those hated Framers, wrote : “If Men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. In framing a government which is to be administered by men over men, the great difficulty lies in this: you must first enable the government to control the governed; and the next place, oblige it to control itself.”

Hence the Constitution. Mans greatest attempt to govern government.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun May 21, 2023 2:23 pm

Mel Bradford wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 12:50 pm
What is "moral" ? What is "law" What is "contract" ? What is mans relationship to his fellow man ?

The fatal flaw of' 'anarchy' is the same flaw of 'liberalism'. It is found in their companion view of human nature. Both hold that man is basically good and simply needs the proper environment to flourish. But even at this face value....who or what provides the 'environment' ? Good intentions ?

Thomas Hobbs put it best: "“The life of man” in the state of nature (without government), Hobbes famously writes, is “solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” In the state of nature, security is impossible for anyone, and the fear of death dominates every aspect of life. Being rational, humans will naturally seek to be rid of fear.

James Madison, one of those hated Framers, wrote : “If Men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. In framing a government which is to be administered by men over men, the great difficulty lies in this: you must first enable the government to control the governed; and the next place, oblige it to control itself.”

Hence the Constitution. Mans greatest attempt to govern government.
He won't get it.

I remember him when he was SeaFreak, back in the day. All of his views were extreme with NO ability to understand middle-ground.....or anything that went against what he believed.

Me, I liked what you posted.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue May 23, 2023 10:45 pm

As bad as it seems sometimes it will always be better than Canada.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed May 24, 2023 12:07 am

This is hilarious
dt

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Thu May 25, 2023 2:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld6qYJe4pRs&t=87s

Liberal cities are America's toilets (including NYC by the way).
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu May 25, 2023 3:27 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 2:29 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld6qYJe4pRs&t=87s

Liberal cities are America's toilets (including NYC by the way).
Does that make you the Tidy Bowl Man?
:lol: :lol:

Just a joke!!