Re: The Racism Thread

Post by D-train » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:51 pm

gil wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:23 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:48 pm
gil wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:33 pm

Nothing would make me happier than for more people to be driven to the center by the extreme left and the extreme right.
I don't think people are driven anywhere. They are where the are. They just don't want to be associated with the extremes. But that is the problem. The moderate left and right now associate almost everyone on the other side with the loud extreme minorities on each side. This results in complete division even though the moderates on each side have far more in common with each other than the extremists on their own side.
The moderate left and right now associate almost everyone on the other side with the loud extreme minorities on each side.
I think that is a very accurate assessment.
I qualified it with "almost" because of you, Gilliam. :)
dt

gil

Post by gil » Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:32 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:51 pm
gil wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:23 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:48 pm

I don't think people are driven anywhere. They are where the are. They just don't want to be associated with the extremes. But that is the problem. The moderate left and right now associate almost everyone on the other side with the loud extreme minorities on each side. This results in complete division even though the moderates on each side have far more in common with each other than the extremists on their own side.
The moderate left and right now associate almost everyone on the other side with the loud extreme minorities on each side.
I think that is a very accurate assessment.
I qualified it with "almost" because of you, Gilliam. :)
Thank you sir.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:25 am

The system is set up to divide everyone into camps. We have gender. We have sexual orientation. We have religion. We have race. We have occupations. We have sports fandom. We have schools and alma maters.

The dumbest trick you can fall for is Dems vs. Republicans. That's all pro wrestling and a complete scam on multiple levels. There is no bottom up representative government. The system is obviously controlled from the top. Furthermore, even a legitimate democracy is immoral. If someone is living their life peacefully, then nobody has any moral right to force them to do anything regardless of what the 51% say.

"Government" is nothing more than a monopoly on the use of force. Human interaction should be voluntary. The only valid law is contract law where both parties consent to the terms. Democracy is the same thing as a dictatorship or monarchy, but they trick the slaves into thinking they're in control with their votes and tell them they're living in the land of the free. Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb8Rj5xkDPk

https://government-scam.com/

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:13 pm

I agree with the observation Daniel....

Like Ben Franklin said: "a Republic if you can keep it". In that oft repeated statement was the highest form of human government
and a warning to maintain it..... essentially by continued work of decentralized and divided power.

But human nature is inherently controlling, deceptive, covetous, gullible, etc. If left unchecked it will destroy itself.

Certain events in our nations history highlight our fall. That being the slow but deliberate transfer of power to central authority.

And voila'....here we are....a unitary marxist death warrant that would make Sodom and Gomorrah and the Roman empire blush.

But men of faith in Christ know the complete story. Yes, even while many so-called Christian churches turn the wheel for dictatorship and religion on many fronts is but emotional psychology....true faith exists and a knowing of "the earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof."

In the mean time we pray, submits ourselves to our Creator through his word, fight the good fight on every front, protect our families, wage war on sin, and know that no matter how bad it seems or is.....Gods wrath will wipe out the fallen world. He will take his own to himself. And every promise, covenant, and truth he has ever spoken will be fulfilled. No one gets away with anything in this world.

Happy Sunday.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:12 am

Mel Bradford wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:13 pm
I agree with the observation Daniel....

Like Ben Franklin said: "a Republic if you can keep it". In that oft repeated statement was the highest form of human government
and a warning to maintain it..... essentially by continued work of decentralized and divided power.

But human nature is inherently controlling, deceptive, covetous, gullible, etc. If left unchecked it will destroy itself.

Certain events in our nations history highlight our fall. That being the slow but deliberate transfer of power to central authority.

And voila'....here we are....a unitary marxist death warrant that would make Sodom and Gomorrah and the Roman empire blush.

But men of faith in Christ know the complete story. Yes, even while many so-called Christian churches turn the wheel for dictatorship and religion on many fronts is but emotional psychology....true faith exists and a knowing of "the earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof."

In the mean time we pray, submits ourselves to our Creator through his word, fight the good fight on every front, protect our families, wage war on sin, and know that no matter how bad it seems or is.....Gods wrath will wipe out the fallen world. He will take his own to himself. And every promise, covenant, and truth he has ever spoken will be fulfilled. No one gets away with anything in this world.

Happy Sunday.
"Government" is the group of armed thugs people are afraid will take over in the absence of "government". The only difference between "government" and the mafia is that people recognize the mafia as criminal. Somehow people believe that the authority of "government" is legitimate, because they are taught in public school that democracy is something to strive for. But it is no more legitimate than a King or a dictator. Nobody has a right to rule over you, and you should not be forced to "elect" your dictators. My favorite example of democracy in action is a gang rape. Furthermore, there is nothing sovereign about the USA. That is fake. The centralized authority that you mention is already in place. Perhaps there are factions that fight for power, but they are not represented by the flags that we know or the borders that we are taught. Prior to WW1 you could travel internationally without a passport. As you mention, it is a slow and gradual journey toward tyranny and totalitarianism. It is evil genius. They leave just enough slack to that people go along with it. The boiling frog analogy, slowly heat the water and they don't jump out.

It is 100% true that human nature includes bad actors. Evil is real. Greed, envy, etc. But, the worst thing you can do to curtail these facts of life is to create systems of authority. Who do you think is going to gravitate towards seats of power? Love and compassion do not require power and authority to flourish. Only greed and envy require power. This is why voluntaryism is the only "ism" that makes any sense. Peace, love, and anarchy. The backbone of anarchist principles is that people generally go to great lengths to avoid conflict. This is why it works. The free market can provide every so-called "service" provided by "government". (I love how they call it the internal revenue "service" - heckuva service I tell ya) The free market version is always better than the government version due to something called competition and freedom to choose. The whole "land of the free" is an oxymoron of sorts, because "government" is not freedom. You don't get your rights from words written on paper. You get your rights from God.

I agree with almost everything the Christians stand for. But, I am not a Christian, because I have no idea who Jesus Christ is. But, even for those that do have a relationship with Jesus, they don't have to put a label on it. You can have a relationship with Jesus without labeling yourself a "Christian". You can have a relationship with a man or a woman without labeling yourself as straight or gay. You can eat only vegetables without labeling yourself as a vegetarian. In the end, I believe you aren't any of the things that 99% of people identify with. If asked, "Who are you?" they will immediately identify with an organized religion, sexual orientation, profession, political party, alma mater, etc. In my opinion all of that stuff is trivial in the grand scheme of things. What you really are is a spiritual being representing all that ever was and ever will be having an experience inside the human body. Your body and your five senses are simply your vehicle to have that experience. They aren't your true identity.

I do believe there are consequences for your actions in this life, but I'm not sure how significant they are. I don't align with the Christian view that this is it, and your eternity will be decided by this short existence. I think I am more in line with the idea that you might reincarnate, but the goal is to somehow ascend to a higher existence. Or, maybe this is all a dream and there are no consequences. I don't think we're supposed to be able to figure it all out. I think it's supposed to be mysterious.

It is my belief that big, organized religion is evil. I think the Roman Empire never died. This is why all of the architecture in Washington DC is Romanesque. This is why there are Latin phrases everywhere such as the back of the dollar bill. The Roman Empire never died, it just converted to religion. The world is run out of 3 major districts that are outside of government - Washington DC (military), The Vatican (religion), and The City of London (financial).

But, I am 90% in agreement with everything Christians stand for as far as I know. I feel as if I am in the same trenches fighting the good fight. I am not an atheist. I believe in a higher power. I don't believe in evolution. I believe the world is full of deception. I believe our world was specifically designed for us to have this experience. I believe that love is the answer to everything.

GL_Storm

Post by GL_Storm » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:04 am

GL_Storm

Post by GL_Storm » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:06 pm

Former City of Seattle employee (a while guy) suing the city for the harassment and discrimination he faced under the cities batshit crazy DEI policies. You can't make this shit up.

https://reason.com/2023/02/13/joshua-di ... ity-white/

douche

Post by douche » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:04 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:25 am
Democracy is the same thing as a dictatorship or monarchy, but they trick the slaves into thinking they're in control with their votes and tell them they're living in the land of the free. Lol.
“That's why they call it the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

- George Carlin

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:30 pm

douche wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:04 pm
DanielVogelbach wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:25 am
Democracy is the same thing as a dictatorship or monarchy, but they trick the slaves into thinking they're in control with their votes and tell them they're living in the land of the free. Lol.
“That's why they call it the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

- George Carlin
Have you seen the cartoon short "The Jones Plantation"?

Larken Rose put this together. 10 years later he's now making a full length feature film based on it. I think they just wrapped up post production and it should be releasing soon. It was all funded through donations.

https://www.facebook.com/JonesPlantation/

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:12 pm

I'm waiting for a month that would
celebrate White Month. No, I'm
not blacks, just want the same
recognition as blacks.
That goes for parades that
celebrate being gay. Who cares?
We are all suppose to be equal.