The Racism Thread

D-train

Re: The Racism Thread

Post by D-train » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:29 pm

Yes the White supremacists are such brilliant influencers they have convinced Black cops to kill their own race for driving infractions and treat white motorists with the utmost respect and offer the benefit of the doubt.
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:30 pm

There is a "Culture Problem" in many minority communities. Assimilation used to work. Not perfect, but nothing ever is that is run by humans. It is much better than the "Salad Bowl" idea. Now we get the "No culture is better than another" crowd. My answer to that is, "Oh really? So you are telling me the Aztec Culture was just as good as our current culture?"
Last edited by ddraig on Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gil

Post by gil » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:34 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:29 pm
Yes the White supremacists are such brilliant influencers they have convinced Black cops to kill their own race for driving infractions and treat white motorists with the utmost respect and offer the benefit of the doubt.
I don't know if you were anticipating the irony, but I bet there are people on the left who would agree 100% with this.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:46 pm

gil wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:34 pm
D-train wrote:
I don't know if you were anticipating the irony, but I bet there are people on the left who would agree 100% with this.
Yep and they literally thought a few Russian bots on twitter cost Hilary the election even thought she had 90% of media and Tech and Academia and the FBI and CIA on her side. Such high opinions of White Supremacist's and Russian dolts capabilities! :lol:
dt

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:07 pm

"They" used to demand that the police should reflect the demographic they police. IOW, law enforcement was supposed to be subordinate to the idea of racial symmetry between cops and citizens. Well, thats working great...isn't it.

The invasion of our criminal justice system by sociology happened a long time ago. And every day we reap the fruit. Sad.

GL_Storm

Post by GL_Storm » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:56 pm

gil wrote:
D-train wrote:
I agree with this and would say the number is increasing. The left is continuing to alienate people and drive them not to the right exactly, but much closer to the center.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:18 am

Mel Bradford wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:07 pm
"They" used to demand that the police should reflect the demographic they police. IOW, law enforcement was supposed to be subordinate to the idea of racial symmetry between cops and citizens. Well, thats working great...isn't it.

The invasion of our criminal justice system by sociology happened a long time ago. And every day we reap the fruit. Sad.
You're not protected by the police. You are controlled tax livestock for the ruling class and the police are the cattle wranglers and runaway slave catchers. Your rights are not their concern.

The best security is private security. If you don't like their performance, then you can fire them. If someone at the private security firm is crooked, they will be weeded out to protect the reputation of the firm. But, in government law enforcement the code protects the crooked officers. Private security prevents crime. Government law enforcement only steps in after the crime has occurred. Punishing perpetrators can deter crime to some extent, but the problem is criminals don't think they will get caught. Prevention is always the best way to stop crime. The rich hire private security. The rest of us can't afford it, because the government steals all of our money. If we weren't getting unlawfully extorted through taxation and inflation, then we could easily pool our money to hire private armed security to stop crime before it happens and keep our neighborhoods safe.

Everything good comes from the free market. Government services always suck, because there is no competition or need to provide value - all the revenue comes from extortion. Liberals are messed up in the head from all the "education" they've received. But, pro-government conservatives need to realize the problem with law enforcement is that it's run by the "government", which has no interest in helping people. The "government" is organized crime designed only to serve the ruling class. Time to stop drinking the nationalism Kool Aid and realize that borders suck, sovereign countries are fake, and there's nothing good about government cops. Free the world!

gil

Post by gil » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:33 pm

GL_Storm wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:56 pm
gil wrote:
D-train wrote:
I agree with this and would say the number is increasing. The left is continuing to alienate people and drive them not to the right exactly, but much closer to the center.
Nothing would make me happier than for more people to be driven to the center by the extreme left and the extreme right.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:48 pm

gil wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:33 pm
GL_Storm wrote:
gil wrote:

Nothing would make me happier than for more people to be driven to the center by the extreme left and the extreme right.
I don't think people are driven anywhere. They are where the are. They just don't want to be associated with the extremes. But that is the problem. The moderate left and right now associate almost everyone on the other side with the loud extreme minorities on each side. This results in complete division even though the moderates on each side have far more in common with each other than the extremists on their own side.
dt

gil

Post by gil » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:23 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:48 pm
gil wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:33 pm
GL_Storm wrote:

I don't think people are driven anywhere. They are where the are. They just don't want to be associated with the extremes. But that is the problem. The moderate left and right now associate almost everyone on the other side with the loud extreme minorities on each side. This results in complete division even though the moderates on each side have far more in common with each other than the extremists on their own side.
The moderate left and right now associate almost everyone on the other side with the loud extreme minorities on each side.
I think that is a very accurate assessment.