Single Issue Voters

ddraig

Single Issue Voters

Post by ddraig » Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:03 pm

Can anyone in their right mind vote for a Democrat candidate based solely upon abortion? Can these people actually sit there and look around to what is happening regarding inflation, recession, Afghanistan, Climate Change, Gas and food prices, CRT, weaponization of the DOJ, IRS, FBI, etc. and still vote Democrat? Is abortion the cross you want to die on with all this other crap going on? These people would vote for Kim Jong Un, Vladimir Putin, or Xi Jinping if their only platform issue was free abortion.

D-train

Re: Single Issue Voters

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:17 pm

50-60 years ago before easy and cheap access to highly effective and easy to use contraception, I can actually see people being passionate about access to abortion.

Today they are basically screaming that women that are too dumb and or lazy to get on birth control and can't figure out that they are pregnant before 15 weeks still need to be able to have their fetus sucked out as an alternate birth control option.

And they keep parroting the lies about no exception for rape/incest (why the need to differentiate???) and health of the mother. Blatant fear mongering based on nothing.
dt

D-train

Re: Single Issue Voters

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:04 pm

Do you believe in miracles. I am predicting a 53-47 Senate good guys and gals but the race in WA is about were the Trump Hillary polls were in 2016.

Vote Smiley you guys. Would if I could!

https://www.newsweek.com/why-former-aid ... er-1754030
dt