Rough year for Nancy's Hubby

maoling

Re: Rough year for Nancy's Hubby

Post by maoling » Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:28 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:17 pm
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:45 pm
The news are doubling down that this guy is maga. Give me a break. Anyone buying this load of horse shit
Everything about his lifestyle suggests he's a schizo druggie leftist freak.
Yup. This stinks to high heaven. I think Paulie gets his kink on whenever Nancy is being a hag somewhere else.

No security footage released, not even one of the guy allegedly breaking a window to get inside. And yes, that glass looks broken from the inside.

Pelosi has time to hide in the bathroom, call police and apparently mention that he knows the guy's name and they are friends. Then the moment cops show up, it's a hammer fight. Also first reports were later denied that the guy was in his underwear.

I call bullshit to this whole portrayal of events.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:54 pm

Mel Bradford wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:57 pm
They found the hammer. Where's the sickle ?
Sickle still missing but Sicko lives there.
dt

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:30 pm

maoling wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:28 pm
Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:17 pm
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:45 pm
The news are doubling down that this guy is maga. Give me a break. Anyone buying this load of horse shit
Everything about his lifestyle suggests he's a schizo druggie leftist freak.
Yup. This stinks to high heaven. I think Paulie gets his kink on whenever Nancy is being a hag somewhere else.

No security footage released, not even one of the guy allegedly breaking a window to get inside. And yes, that glass looks broken from the inside.

Pelosi has time to hide in the bathroom, call police and apparently mention that he knows the guy's name and they are friends. Then the moment cops show up, it's a hammer fight. Also first reports were later denied that the guy was in his underwear.

I call bullshit to this whole portrayal of events.

I call bullshit too…….release the video

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:08 pm

Now the MSM is saying that the capital police weren't monitoring the security cameras at the house as they're supposed to and hence there is no recorded footage. Also, they are saying DePape (or whatever his name is) had much bigger plans to attack other political figures. Next they'll be saying he was on the verge of taking down our government and installing Trump as supreme leader.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:58 pm

MAGA was responsible for Pearl Harbor!

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:03 am

....and Mega killed JFK

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:44 am

It was being reported by NBC that when the police arrived at the house, PP did nothing to indicate that he was in any distress. I say "was" because they suddenly removed the story from their website...

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/nbc ... stigation/

https://nypost.com/2022/11/04/paul-pelo ... eport/amp/

maoling

Post by maoling » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:36 am

Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:44 am
It was being reported by NBC that when the police arrived at the house, PP did nothing to indicate that he was in any distress. I say "was" because they suddenly removed the story from their website...

Killing stories and reports, retractions, police clam up, no body cam footage, no surveillance footage (even from their neighbors), nothing from prosecutors about the alleged "perp," no nothing. The veil of bullshit, secrecy and obsfuscation descends again while the Dems instead blame MAGA Republicans for the dastardly attack on poor Paul Pelosi.

They make me so sick, these sniveling pieces of shit.

Here's what I think happened:

Paul's hag Nancy was in DC, so he invited over some freak he knew to service his 82-year-old ass and things went a little sideways, then they fabricated this cover story.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:27 pm

maoling wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:36 am
Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:44 am

Killing stories and reports, retractions, police clam up, no body cam footage, no surveillance footage (even from their neighbors), nothing from prosecutors about the alleged "perp," no nothing. The veil of bullshit, secrecy and obsfuscation descends again while the Dems instead blame MAGA Republicans for the dastardly attack on poor Paul Pelosi.

They make me so sick, these sniveling pieces of shit.

Here's what I think happened:

Paul's hag Nancy was in DC, so he invited over some freak he knew to service his 82-year-old ass and things went a little sideways, then they fabricated this cover story.
Yep. Lover's quarel gone wrong.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

maoling

Post by maoling » Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:27 pm

Just more lies and hypocrisy from these pigs. For a party that embraces every oddity, deviant and freak I wonder why Nnacy couldn't just issue a statement that said:

For many years, my husband Paul has enjoyed a high hard one up his bumcake. Unfortunately, he made a bad choice the other night and will try to be more careful in the future. We ask for your your consideration and prayers during this difficult time.