D-train

Rough year for Nancy's Hubby

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:18 pm

Karma for decades of insider trading?
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: Rough year for Nancy's Hubby

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:58 am

Sounds somewhat dubious to me. Homeless guy somehow gets into Pelosi's house (no security?), asks "where is Nancy" then supposedly beats an 82 year old man with a hammer, but he is going to be just fine. What was it, a rubber mallet?

But, Biden and the MSM already are portraying this as a crime motivated entirely by the "dangerous" rhetoric of conservatives. The timing alone is suspicious.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:50 pm

October surprise....

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:51 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:58 am
Sounds somewhat dubious to me. Homeless guy somehow gets into Pelosi's house (no security?), asks "where is Nancy" then supposedly beats an 82 year old man with a hammer, but he is going to be just fine. What was it, a rubber mallet?

But, Biden and the MSM already are portraying this as a crime motivated entirely by the "dangerous" rhetoric of conservatives. The timing alone is suspicious.
Thankfully they didn't kill the guy so I am sure motive is forthcoming....Lovers Quarrel? lol
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:41 pm

Have they released the medical report yet? Given that they were saying he is expected to make a full recovery and he is 82 years old, i would think it couldn't be more than some bruises and perhaps a minor broken bone here and there. The homeless guy must be a 90-lb weakling

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:40 pm

They're reporting PP has a skull fracture, but at 82 he's expected to make a full recovery. No internal hemorrhaging or massive concussion? Yeah right. And what a coincidence that Nancy Pelosi was 2500 miles away when this guy chose to carry out the attack.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:42 pm

If they put Fetterman, Biden, and Paul Pelosi in a room, who will come out making sense when they speak?

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:34 pm

Does anyone not think Nancy Pelosi and the Dems would stage something like this in order to affect the elections and turn some of the closer races in their favor?

I'd like to know how somebody can just walk up to and around the house of the 3rd most powerful person in our government and then smash through a window without being stopped. Makes no sense.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:56 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:34 pm
Does anyone not think Nancy Pelosi and the Dems would stage something like this in order to affect the elections and turn some of the closer races in their favor?

I'd like to know how somebody can just walk up to and around the house of the 3rd most powerful person in our government and then smash through a window without being stopped. Makes no sense.
And the "Where's Nancy??" is such a blatant Tell. If this guy was obsessed with Nancy wouldn't he know she was in DC??? And did he think if she was home Paul would say, "Oh she is in bed, just follow me, I will take you to her". LOL
dt

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:06 pm

The pic of the window shows a lot of glass outside the house. Sure looks like it was broke from inside with the fragments blowing outside. How is it remotely possible that the 3rd most powerful person in our republic has no alarm system…..not possible there is an alarm system which would have gone off and alerted the authorities. An unknown person let the cops in, who is that. The perp was in his underwear………..

I’m sure Nancy is in cover it all up mode and we will likely never know the truth but old Paul is not innocent in this…..

They got in a spat and Paul got the hammer and popped the window to create an entry for the story line….
E6EC84B6-7745-4ECB-A818-1CBF5FEB89F5.png
Last edited by Coeurd’Alene J on Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.