Non citizens voting rights

Coeurd’Alene J

Non citizens voting rights

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:32 pm

https://dailycaller.com/2022/10/29/opin ... ote-snead/

This can not stand. I say if you vote in our country before your a citizen you will be deported. Plain and simple

Mel Bradford

Re: Non citizens voting rights

Post by Mel Bradford » Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:13 pm

Like Hillary said: "It takes a village" and Biden: "It takes a criminal".

...and criminals beget criminals to vote for more criminal activity.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:30 am

Imagine how many Chinese National "vacationers" would come over here the week before a national election. Boatloads, flights full. Millions "visiting" relatives in Idaho, Montana, and other states. C'mon in folks! Vote for any Democrat you can!

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:44 am

Voter fraud and voter suppression are both smoke-screen issues to push the concept that voting is important and your only option for making changes to the system. The reality is you can't vote your way out of tyranny. If voting really mattered, they wouldn't let you do it. It's a complete scam. I will never play their game again. Real change comes from exiting the system as much as possible. For example, if everyone started growing food in their front yards instead of growing grass, it would have far more impact than participating in the political clown show. The less you rely on the system, the more free you become.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:10 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:44 am
Voter fraud and voter suppression are both smoke-screen issues to push the concept that voting is important and your only option for making changes to the system. The reality is you can't vote your way out of tyranny. If voting really mattered, they wouldn't let you do it. It's a complete scam. I will never play their game again. Real change comes from exiting the system as much as possible. For example, if everyone started growing food in their front yards instead of growing grass, it would have far more impact than participating in the political clown show. The less you rely on the system, the more free you become.
I consider myself a garden farmer
Just harvested and processed 7 gallons of grape juice just planted over 300 garlic for next year and am currently building a deep winter greenhouse called a walipini in addition to the greenhouse we already use. We harvested peaches pears cherries raspberries black berries blueberries strawberries watermelons cantelope all kinds of squash countless cucumbers and a lot more all from our farm.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:16 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:10 pm
DanielVogelbach wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:44 am
I consider myself a garden farmer
Just harvested and processed 7 gallons of grape juice just planted over 300 garlic for next year and am currently building a deep winter greenhouse called a walipini in addition to the greenhouse we already use. We harvested peaches pears cherries raspberries black berries blueberries strawberries watermelons cantelope all kinds of squash countless cucumbers and a lot more all from our farm.
That's awesome! Self-reliance is true freedom, and your food will be a lot fresher as well. It's amazing how many people have meticulous lawns and flowers, but they don't grow any food. They will water that lawn everyday, and then get their food from McDonalds.

I'm basically a child of the matrix and a slave to the system. I'm just now over the last few years beginning to unlearn my programming. I have very limited practical skills. I make my money by participating in the corporate world working on computers. I rely 100% on the grocery store for food. I want to escape. I want to be a homesteader. I now realize that I went through 16 years of government school and got totally brainwashed. I want to encourage everyone to pull their kids out of the schools. They don't teach you anything other than to obey authority and bullshit propaganda his-story. They certainly don't teach you how to grow food, and it's all by design - they want everyone relying on the system. I don't want anyone to go down the path that I went attending university and then working bullshit jobs. If I could do it all over I would pick a blue collar profession. We need plumbers, roofers, electricians, farmers. We don't need more corporate drones. But, I was tricked into thinking the blue collar jobs were for the uneducated. I even got wrapped up in liberalism for a while. But, I am proof that people can change. I'm still living in the city right now, but my plan is to get out to a more rural environment and start growing some food.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:57 am

Good for you. You can do it. I would order seeds asap they last for years if stored dry. Horde seeds you can easily grow food if shtf. Go on you tube and learn to grow anything.