Official Mid Terms thread

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: Official Mid Terms thread

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:08 am

Wow, the hag bitch has already been declared the winner with 50% of the ballots yet to be counted. Might not gain a single seat in the Senate. Some red wave. :roll:

Fungo

Post by Fungo » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:24 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:08 am
Wow, the hag bitch has already been declared the winner with 50% of the ballots yet to be counted. Might not gain a single seat in the Senate. Some red wave. :roll:
What a revolting development. 😳

Millikin

Post by Millikin » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:59 am

Trump has seriously fucked things up for Republicans.

Lifelong Democrat, doing an insulting impersonation of what he thinks Republicans are, has become a hemorrhoid on the ass of political discourse.

Too many people went along with this psycho-clown, because it was fun sticking it to the media and watching "libs" cry. But now Republicans are just a pathetic circus without any moral or logical high-ground.

Until a serious, competent, presidential Republican candidate wins the presidency, Republicans are going to have a hard time winning elections because they're all associated with him. Even when Democrats are clearly doing a poor job, and everyone thinks things are on the wrong track, people will still turn out to vote against Trump (any Republican).

Congratulations Democrats. Trump was the best thing that ever happened to you.
She/Him/This/That/Salami/Donut

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:36 am

ddraig wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:26 am
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for PA, but at 7:30 PM, our time, it's not looking good. The walking, talking Democrat idiot is well ahead.
America is so fucked. Electing complete pieces of shit morons soulless ghouls. Sickening.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:23 pm

Great night for women too dumb, lazy or drunk to use birth control and all of the complete dumb fucks that thought a few hundred jokers in Buffalo hats almost overthrew the United State government and its 1 million person Military.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:04 pm

How is it that the House is even going to be close when Biden has lower approval numbers than any of the previous 5 presidents who all suffered huge mid-term defeats with shifts in congressional seats? Makes no sense. Then you wonder why "conspiracy" theories about voting integrity arise.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:51 pm

In no particular order, it seems the main things that may have resulted in democrat votes exceeding predictions and polling numbers):

SC ruling on Roe v. Wade
Trump candidates (in many cases with ads funded by democrats)
voting irregularities

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:07 pm

These people are just brainless....Max the virtue signaling suck up must not realize if his mother decided to abort him he would be here.
Originally from Czech Republic, Portychova lived in Arizona for 12 years before moving to New York and back to Tucson for her doctorate in musical arts. She said she was happy to vote in a swing state, especially where reproductive rights are on the line.

"It's scary," Portychova said. "Hopefully a lot of young people will come and vote and save us like they did in the 2020 presidential election."

Another voter waiting in line, UA pre-law student Max Haber, also said an issue he was most passionate about for this election was reproductive rights. For this, he would be disappointed if Lake won.

"I have a mother," Haber said. "Everybody here wouldn't be here without women. I want to make sure they can have those rights."
dt

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:25 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:36 am
ddraig wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:26 am
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for PA, but at 7:30 PM, our time, it's not looking good. The walking, talking Democrat idiot is well ahead.
America is so fucked. Electing complete pieces of shit morons soulless ghouls. Sickening.
Big fucking purple wave? I call bullshit.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

GL_Storm

Post by GL_Storm » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:10 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:51 pm
In no particular order, it seems the main things that may have resulted in democrat votes exceeding predictions and polling numbers):

SC ruling on Roe v. Wade
Trump candidates (in many cases with ads funded by democrats)
voting irregularities
I think candidate quality is a big problem for Republicans. I'm not surprised Boebert lost, for instance. Hershel Walker may still win in the runoff in Georgia, but he's a really terrible candidate. I think any sort of middle of the road white guy conservative would have won that race handily.