Official Mid Terms thread

gil

Re: Official Mid Terms thread

Post by gil » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:06 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:24 pm
gil wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:02 pm

Smiley just needed more votes, period. What county gave her the most votes? Pierce, followed closely by King. (Final total might change.)

What county gave Matt Larkin the most votes? King.

I know lots of people who would have considered a "moderate" Republican in the last election. I have friends whose kid is in the high school where there was a murder yesterday. Do you think they are happy about crime? Policing? Homelessness? Hell fucking no. But I doubt they would every vote for someone who would not say that Biden was legitimacy elected, or was wishy washy about supporting abortion rights.
Again, find the last time a Republican had a chance in an election that included King County? You will have to look back some ways. Yes, Smiley needed more votes. Aint happening in this State where half the total votes come from Seattle, a place where 75% of the votes are Blue, regardless of the canidate.

And no, I don't think the majority over there care about crime. That is why they continue to vote for the people that refuse to punish it.
It still sounds to me that you are complaining because there are more people voting Democratic.

People here don't care about crime? That is just a stereotype, and pure BS IMO. In the last Seattle elections, by the way, the further left candidates for Mayor and a city wide Council position lost. And a Republican was elected City Attorney. Yeah there are some far out left wing nuts, but even Sawant almost lost the recall vote.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:25 pm

gil wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:06 pm

It still sounds to me that you are complaining because there are more people voting Democratic.

People here don't care about crime? That is just a stereotype, and pure BS IMO. In the last Seattle elections, by the way, the further left candidates for Mayor and a city wide Council position lost. And a Republican was elected City Attorney. Yeah there are some far out left wing nuts, but even Sawant almost lost the recall vote.
I am complaining that our State is going to shit and people bitch about it, but vote in the same fucking people every year. Again, tell me you honestly think anyone but a Democrat is going to win an election involving King County!? You give me an example of this one time it almost happened, oh, and yeah, this guy won once. Give me a break. Again, I could wipe my ass on toilet paper, run it as blue, and it would win King County and the State because of it. There is no other explanation than a bunch of sheep that vote straight party line. Then? Bitch about things. Stupid.

Yes, I admit, I am pissed that there is no chance for a Republican to win, and feel as someone who lives on this side of the State, my opinion is never going to matter. So? No, I don't fucking like it. If someone can lose all but three counties and win HANDILY!? It's wrong. Draw a God Damn line at the Pass then and make Eastern Washington a 51st State!

gil

Post by gil » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:47 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:25 pm
gil wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:06 pm

I am complaining that our State is going to shit and people bitch about it, but vote in the same fucking people every year. Again, tell me you honestly think anyone but a Democrat is going to win an election involving King County!? You give me an example of this one time it almost happened, oh, and yeah, this guy won once. Give me a break. Again, I could wipe my ass on toilet paper, run it as blue, and it would win King County and the State because of it. There is no other explanation than a bunch of sheep that vote straight party line. Then? Bitch about things. Stupid.

Yes, I admit, I am pissed that there is no chance for a Republican to win, and feel as someone who lives on this side of the State, my opinion is never going to matter. So? No, I don't fucking like it. If someone can lose all but three counties and win HANDILY!? It's wrong. Draw a God Damn line at the Pass then and make Eastern Washington a 51st State!
Actually, I have thought for a long time that it's the Republicans in Washington who can't get good candidates to run for statewide offices.

But I do get your frustration. I've lived in places where I wasn't in the majority.

How about we just break up King County into 44 separate, equally populated, counties? Each with approximately 50,000 people. I know it's a thought experiment, but please bear with me. There would then be 43 new counties for a total of 82 in the state. And I doubt that all of the 44 counties would be reliably democratic, maybe half of them? You wouldn't have the outsided-by-population county that King County is today. But you would still have the same individuals voting, which is my point.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:28 pm

gil wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:47 pm
How about we just break up King County into 44 separate, equally populated, counties? Each with approximately 50,000 people. I know it's a thought experiment, but please bear with me. There would then be 43 new counties for a total of 82 in the state. And I doubt that all of the 44 counties would be reliably democratic, maybe half of them? You wouldn't have the outsided-by-population county that King County is today. But you would still have the same individuals voting, which is my point.
that's a start, then you keep going... we won't be free until everybody is their own sovereign individual instead of us holding these popularity contests to decide who rules over us.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:46 pm

Nothing imho happended at the mid terms.
Conservatives are pissed like hell but do nothing about it.
The Dem Dems did their shananigans with no consecuences.
We are in worse shape that I expected because it's the status quo.
We are more divided that ever and that is exactly what the globalists want.
The swamp is purple and smells like sewer.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:50 am

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:46 pm
Nothing imho happended at the mid terms.
Conservatives are pissed like hell but do nothing about it.
The Dem Dems did their shananigans with no consecuences.
We are in worse shape that I expected because it's the status quo.
We are more divided that ever and that is exactly what the globalists want.
The swamp is purple and smells like sewer.
Afraid so.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:03 pm

It was definitely a buzz kill but there were some positives.

1. The complete POS loser Beto O Rourke lost in a landslide to Gregg Abbott in Texas
2. The complete lying POS Stacey Abrams lost in a landslide to Kemp in Georgia
3. JD Vance won easily in Ohio. btw watch this movie about him going from hillbilly to the big time. Its awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW_3aaoSOYg
4. Ron Johnson beat the POS Mandela Barnes
5. DeSantis won in a landslide in what was a purple State.
6. We won the house.
dt

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:30 am

glass half full

....but in the managerial state leftist policy roams the land looking to devour.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:58 pm

The Arizona Maricopa county shit show……Fucking tell us again that they haven’t cheated and Katie Hobbs is guarding the hen house

Fucking unreal

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... ction-day/
Swinick says that the tabulators all worked “perfectly” during the test the night before the election. The problem with scanning began immediately with the first ballots. Voters scanned their ballots between 4 and 12 times with very minimal success. Poll workers estimated about 1 in 10 ballots were being read for the first three hours of voting.
Per Swinick’s inspector, an offsite supervisor had advised “Because of the situation” to put all “door 3” ballots that had not been scanned through a tabulator into a separate black bag and to label them “misreads.” As a judge, Michele told UncoverDC that she personally signed the sticker placed over the bag’s zipper, and then these bags were sent to the tabulation center to be counted. Michele informed us that the normal process for a ballot that is “unread” is for poll workers to run the ballots through the tabulators one more time before sending them to the center. As per Swinick, this was not done.
The County had set up a website to give voters the ability to check that their vote was counted. The problem is Michele has proven that the website isn’t correct and seems to be using a voter’s “check in” as evidence their vote was tabulated rather than the actual tabulation of the vote. Michele offered her first-hand proof of this.

“My roommate ran his ballot through the tabulators 15 times as one of the 1st voters at the Islamic Center. It did not read the ballot. He was forced to drop it in door #3. About an hour after I arrived home at 9 pm MT, my roommate checked the website to see if his vote had been counted. The website reported it was. It is mathematically impossible for his vote to have been counted by then since only an hour before, I left the center, and the ballots had not been taken from the center to the meeting point where the ballots are hand exchanged to another transport team, which takes them to the tabulation center. For his ballot to have been counted, it would have also needed to be sorted and hand-counted by a team at that center and reported into the website —all within that hour.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:16 pm

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... 1I.twitter

Now compare that number to the up-ballot numbers, which indicate that about 98,000 more votes were cast for the Democrat candidates than for the Republican candidates.

The conclusion would be that about 68,000 voters who preferred the Republican for Congress voted Democrat for governor, senator, A.G., and secretary of state.

Additionally, the numbers indicate that 150,000 more people voted for all nine Republican candidates than voted for the four statewide offices under consideration for this exercise.

Both of those facts defy logic. When we consider the travails of Election Day experienced by many voters, the unacceptably high numbers of equipment issues, and the fact that the Democrat secretary of state refused to recuse herself from the election tabulation, one has to believe that there were serious issues regarding the fairness of the election.