D-train

Nikki anyone

Post by D-train » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:33 pm

I am a DeSantis guy but she would make a perfect VP
dt

DanielVogelbach

Re: Nikki anyone

Post by DanielVogelbach » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:46 pm

As if this has any impact on anything. It's all pro wrestling. There's really not much of a dumber trick you can fall for than buying into politics.

If voting mattered, they wouldn't let you do it.

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:48 am

I wouldn't mind Tulsi either.

It would be nice to have a female Veep who can make a sentence -- without sounding like she is talking to first-graders.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:32 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:46 pm
As if this has any impact on anything. It's all pro wrestling. There's really not much of a dumber trick you can fall for than buying into politics.

Just having DeSantis and Haley talking on TV as the leaders of the country as opposed to Sleepy Dopey Joe and Kamel Toe has significant benefit for me.
dt

gil

Post by gil » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:54 pm

I think DeSantis/Haley would be a good ticket for the Republicans. Haley has the executive experience, the foreign policy experience (UN Ambassador), and uses her personal story (daughter of immigrants, and being female) effectively. She seems to have solid conservative viewpoints.

Hmmm, maybe the ticket should be Haley/DeSantis. The person with the best resume on the top of the ticket, and the "attack dog" for VP.

The question for me is: how do we get from here to there? If DeSantis could win primaries against Trump with only 2 candidates, I don't know what happens with more people in the race. Is the "non-Trump" vote simply split? If so, Trump could win a lot of winner take all primaries with a solid and loyal 30%.

I just read that Trump is now referring to "Meatball Ron." (Seems to be to be much better than "Ron DiSanctimonious.")

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:05 pm

Right Gil!
De Santis and Haley!
Trump would be a good
one to be behind the scenes.
Giving his opinions when
asked!

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:21 am

Would love a DeSantis and Nikki ticket.
Young
Intelligent
Understand budgeting
Understand rights and freedoms

Beware Tulsi....... I believe she is a wolf in sheep's clothing. With all the liberal shit she has said in the past, she either:
1. Said whatever "they" told her to say, which makes her weak.
2. Believed what she has said, but now lying to get support.

Don't like either option.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:43 am

Photo Feb 01, 7 50 32 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 01, 7 50 32 PM.jpg (489.8 KiB) Viewed 443 times

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:03 am

D-train wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:32 pm
DanielVogelbach wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:46 pm

Just having DeSantis and Haley talking on TV as the leaders of the country as opposed to Sleepy Dopey Joe and Kamel Toe has significant benefit for me.
No it doesn't. It impacts nothing. Politics is fake. Voting is an obedience ritual. Statism is a cult. They want people fixated on this crap making posts about who they want for the next president. It doesn't matter who wins as long as you believe in the legitimacy of your rulers to rule over you. But, the authority of government is not legitimate, because it's all contract law without consent. All taxation is theft.

As long as you buy into Republicans vs. Democrats then they win and you lose. Politics never changes the course of government. It's all fake. Can you point to any time where someone became president and everything changed for the country? Nope, because having your favorite candidate win the presidency has about as much impact as your favorite team winning the championship. Zilch. Voting changes nothing, that's why they encourage you to get all wrapped up in it. But the direction always stays the same. Government gets bigger, more intrusive, and more in debt to the central banks. Remember when Trump promised to eliminate the debt, and now we're sitting at 31 trillion. Lol.
IMG_5834.jpg
IMG_5834.jpg (117.32 KiB) Viewed 440 times
Moreover, even if the politics were real, democracy is immoral. Gang rape is a democracy. Democracy is all about trying to force your ideas onto other people. Even the greatest ideas must be sold to others. Convince me, don't force me.

It's not a matter of putting the right person on the throne. It's a matter of getting rid of the throne altogether.

Check out Larken Rose's book, "The Most Dangerous Superstition" and you will never view "government" the same again. If everyone simply read that book, then the world would become a much better place. Peace, Love, Anarchy.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:22 pm

First step? Eliminate the popular vote for Senators and place the selection process back into the hands of State Legislatures. Right now we have 100 "Little Presidents" as Senators. Make the Senate more responsible to the states and eliminate the money train for Senators. There would be more oversite as well. Second step? Term Limits for ALL in the federal government including bureaucrats. No more than 12 years in office, either House or Senate, and no crossover. Finally, outlaw former government employees from ever working for lobbies! Then too, move the State Department to New York, Agriculture to Nebraska, Transportation to Los Angeles, Education to Oklahoma, etc. Get them all out of the echo chamber that is Washington, D.C.