D-train

Vivek anyone?

Post by D-train » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:24 pm

He might get my vote just for this:
dt

Donn Beach

Re: Vivek anyone?

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:11 pm

He is supposed to be some sort of fearless crusader? lol Haven't followed it closely but thought it was pretty much dead. Think it's more a function of the supreme court than executive order these days. Trump and the republicans have already taken care of it. I would dig deeper into his agenda than that issue.

Has it been decided?
https://www.bestcolleges.com/news/analy ... ion-cases/

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:56 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:11 pm
He is supposed to be some sort of fearless crusader? lol Haven't followed it closely but thought it was pretty much dead. Think it's more a function of the supreme court than executive order these days. Trump and the republicans have already taken care of it. I would dig deeper into his agenda than that issue.

Has it been decided?
He seem intelligent and well spoken which is something totally missing in the WH right now. Also, he is from my industry which means he is cool. 8-)
dt

GL_Storm

Post by GL_Storm » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:53 pm

I don't know anything about this guy, but with Indians I'm always curious about their caste background. In this case, the surname "Ramaswamy" indicates his family is Brahmin high caste from the south Indian state of Tamil Nadu.

douche

Post by douche » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:06 pm

Historically, it's amazing to think what's been done to this world with the stroke of a pen.

I do like the idea of restoring merit without apology.

As an aside, this guy's net worth is pretty insane.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:58 am

D-train wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:56 pm
Donn Beach wrote:

Has it been decided?
He seem intelligent and well spoken which is something totally missing in the WH right now. Also, he is from my industry which means he is cool. 8-)
After listening to Biden today while he was in Canada, I'm not certain he's gonna make it to the end of his term. He sounds like he's having trouble speaking.

GL_Storm

Post by GL_Storm » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:01 am

ddraig wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:58 am
D-train wrote:
Donn Beach wrote:

Has it been decided?
After listening to Biden today while he was in Canada, I'm not certain he's gonna make it to the end of his term. He sounds like he's having trouble speaking.
He doesn't inspire you with confidence?

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:12 pm

We're only one trip up some stairs from President Kamala.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:50 pm

GL_Storm wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:53 pm
I don't know anything about this guy, but with Indians I'm always curious about their caste background. In this case, the surname "Ramaswamy" indicates his family is Brahmin high caste from the south Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
The caste system is a trip. I couldn't believe it when I learned about it in HS.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:50 pm

ddraig wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:58 am
D-train wrote:
Donn Beach wrote:

Has it been decided?
Even worse than usual???
dt