Trump has been Indicted

Sexymarinersfan

Trump has been Indicted

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:42 pm

Those MFers!!!!

It's a Sham indictment. Going to backfire on them massively! That DA is withholding evidence that already proved Trumps innocence and everyone already knows hes holding it lol. Hes part of the swamp.

Trump just won Re-election!! :lol:
Attachments
Screenshot_20230330_173859_Chrome.jpg

seattlefan-daBronx

Re: Trump has been Indicted

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:05 pm

Desperate move if you ask me.

Not good for any of us.
Inflation up.
Dollar down.
War on the horizon.
What the hell are they afraid of?

Buckle up. I don't think we make it to 2024 honestly.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:52 am

IMO the case against Trump via Soros DA Bragg is legally tenuous. The whole purpose is political effect. Just like both impeachments. Red meat for woke America.
In case there was any doubt, the bastardization of the DOJ does not bode well for the future. Speaking the truth is shaping up to be an indictable offense.

A cursory review of Braggs bio reveals the career ladder of a political activist pretending to be a public servant. Oh well, liars are a dime a dozen these days. And they all serve the father of lies.

All NY city police are required to be in uniform tomorrow. More theatrics for the fake news event. Too bad they aren't suiting up to prevent real crime.

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:12 am

What a stinking disgrace this bullshit indictment is. More political theater from the party that has no shame and will stop at nothing to destroy anyone and anything in its way. Sickening.
Last edited by maoling on Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:13 pm

Amen

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:44 pm

And Nancy P came out and said....

"He will have to prove his innocence just like everyone else"

The dumb bitch doesn't even know how our legal system is set up.
-Huge eye roll-

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:51 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:44 pm

-Huge eye roll-
Did that hag really say that? Just wow...

Indict a front-running political candidate to hamstring him as he runs for president. But find some low-life local DA to bring charges in a liberal bastion, when federal prosecutors wouldn't touch it. Then make the assertion of guilty until proven innocent.

Why don't they just take him out and stone him, like in Iran or somewhere? Every time I think I can't be more disgusted by the Democrat party, they continue to lower the bar and plumb new depths of treachery.

I really have to stop watching the news.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:06 pm

maoling wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:51 pm

-Huge eye roll-
Did that hag really say that? Just wow...

Indict a front-running political candidate to hamstring him as he runs for president. But find some low-life local DA to bring charges in a liberal bastion, when federal prosecutors wouldn't touch it. Then make the assertion of guilty until proven innocent.

Why don't they just take him out and stone him, like in Iran or somewhere? Every time I think I can't be more disgusted by the Democrat party, they continue to lower the bar and plumb new depths of treachery.

I really have to stop watching the news.
Dude, I have not watched ANY mainstream network/cable news in nearly ten years. Life is just so much better. Go on line and watch the alt news sources - rogan, the hill, saagar and ball, they have loony leftists on on the regular - and even they are calling bullsbhit on all this stuff. Go find Matt Taiibi - another 'leftist' that speaks real truth - find Dave Rubin. Tons of same alternatives.

Honest question for the Trump haters - does this "indictment' honestly seem legit? Consider this - huge riots in Israel and France going on right now, the nordstream pipeline situation, highest energy prices in my lifetime, highest food prices in my lifetime, the dollar is tanking and the Russia/China/Saidi Arabia about to go off the dollar, highest inflation in decades, the border crisis, a sitting president who may be brain dead, the US desperately trying to start a war with Russia, and out of all those things that actuallty matter and have an effect on our lives - the "let's make it all about Trump" ilk still using him as a distraction instead of what really ails us.

Does that seem fair? is that reasonable? Do you seriously see this as anything other than a distraction? I really want to know. Some dude giving hush money to his side piece is more relevant than everthing I posted above?

Honest answers only.

douche

Post by douche » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:09 pm

And Nancy P came out and said...
Apparently the idea of 'innocent until proven guilty' doesn't apply to witch hunts or scapegoats.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:18 pm

This is very much like what President Lincoln did by throwing his political rivals in prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pZG7snE7tU

Love this video.
Love it when people 'show their work.'

It's a long video, but well worth it.