Calls To Investigate Justice Thomas

Cascade Kid

Calls To Investigate Justice Thomas

Post by Cascade Kid » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:47 pm

The Senate seeks to investigate Justice Thomas and are already discussing use of legislative action against him. Hell, this matter hasn't even started the vetting process and it is apparent the agenda cards the Dems have in their hands to attack Justice Thomas and undermine the Judical system.
-
https://www.whitehouse.senate.gov/news/ ... nded-trips

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Calls To Investigate Justice Thomas

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:18 pm

The Most Awesome Justice Thomas has been on the dim's radar for years.
It's sad really. A black man on the Supreme Court seems like something the liberals would like, but not him because he isn't a screaming leftie.

Cascade Kid

Post by Cascade Kid » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:59 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:18 pm
The Most Awesome Justice Thomas has been on the dim's radar for years.
It's sad really. A black man on the Supreme Court seems like something the liberals would like, but not him because he isn't a screaming leftie.
What is truly scarry here is the communist parallels that can be drawn here. It seems that the Dems have watchdogs (aka KGB spies) in many of the lives of their counterparts just to find the slightest nugget of information that could create a new opportunity to toss conjecture into the media circus and stir the souls of Americans. They will continue their witch hunt like communist do with the hope to systematically sway the masses enough to justify the elimination of their counterparts.

We know they are capable of ignoring common sense, ignoring the Bill of Rights, and ignoring federal case law. To attack the high court in this matter is just another aspect of a communist pattern.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:29 pm

Separation of Powers at it's best.

GL_Storm

Post by GL_Storm » Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:01 pm

I haven't dived into the details yet, but Thomas taking gifted vacations from this rich guy for years and years sure smells like corruption. Though it may not technically be illegal, it seems worthy of investigation.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:07 pm

..as if the good jurist Thomas would invite impeachment for the likes of accepting gifts from a domestic private party.

This witch hunt stems from the (D) Demonic party use of the Emolument clause in the US Constitution to go after Trump because he owned a hotel during his presidency which was used by foreign dignitaries.

This is the same list of Dems who ignore the stock deals afforded the husband/ wife team of the former Speaker. Or the influence peddling of the Veep/ Prez in Ukraine and China.

"They" have hated Thomas since his confirmation. That 31 years. Try that on for size.

What a country of power lust hypocrites.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:14 pm

GL_Storm wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:01 pm
I haven't dived into the details yet, but Thomas taking gifted vacations from this rich guy for years and years sure smells like corruption. Though it may not technically be illegal, it seems worthy of investigation.
Is it illegal for me to take friends to Hawaii? What if we've been friends for 50 years? And if we're gonna hold Thomas to this level of "crime," how many Representatives and Senators should also be tried? Seems we need to know all of the information before we start throwing anyone under a bus. As far as I can tell, Thomas' only crime is to be a Black Conservative. Can't let Blacks think for themselves!

GL_Storm

Post by GL_Storm » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:49 pm

ddraig wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:14 pm
GL_Storm wrote:
Is it illegal for me to take friends to Hawaii? What if we've been friends for 50 years? And if we're gonna hold Thomas to this level of "crime," how many Representatives and Senators should also be tried? Seems we need to know all of the information before we start throwing anyone under a bus. As far as I can tell, Thomas' only crime is to be a Black Conservative. Can't let Blacks think for themselves!
Have they been friends for 50 years? Attended one another's weddings? Go to each other's super bowl parties? A little wife swapping maybe?

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:25 am

They have nothing better to do.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:44 pm

GL_Storm wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:49 pm
ddraig wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:14 pm
GL_Storm wrote:
Have they been friends for 50 years? Attended one another's weddings? Go to each other's super bowl parties? A little wife swapping maybe?
And you know for certain they haven't known each other for years? Or are you just spouting the media hype? And even if he and his wife did take vacations on someone else's money, did that impact any of his decisions? Methinks though doth protest too much until all the facts surface!