How to control riots

ddraig

Re: How to control riots

Post by ddraig » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:07 pm

gil wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:47 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:29 pm
I'll continue with your post...with a little amendment.

Arm the police with very special paintball guns that have ultra-strong wolf urine in each pellet. As people leave, we collect all that smell of urine and relocate them to the back-woods of Montana where nature will do it's thing.
:lol:
I'm all for this if you could identify the "rioters" accurately. But don't "riots" usually happen in cases where at least some people are assembling lawfully? Are you going to take away first amendment rights for the sake of coming down hard on rioters?

Also, aren't wolves the apex predators in these backwoods? (except where there are grizzlies) Maybe some extra strong deer urine would work the same.
If word gets out you could be arrested for having a specific color of paint on your clothing and you attract police dogs that want to hump you, you might stay away. I've never seen the attraction to going down someplace to watch a riot!

gil

Post by gil » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:10 pm

ddraig wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:07 pm
gil wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:47 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:29 pm
I'll continue with your post...with a little amendment.

Arm the police with very special paintball guns that have ultra-strong wolf urine in each pellet. As people leave, we collect all that smell of urine and relocate them to the back-woods of Montana where nature will do it's thing.
:lol:
I'm all for this if you could identify the "rioters" accurately. But don't "riots" usually happen in cases where at least some people are assembling lawfully? Are you going to take away first amendment rights for the sake of coming down hard on rioters?

Also, aren't wolves the apex predators in these backwoods? (except where there are grizzlies) Maybe some extra strong deer urine would work the same.
If word gets out you could be arrested for having a specific color of paint on your clothing and you attract police dogs that want to hump you, you might stay away. I've never seen the attraction to going down someplace to watch a riot!
Agree completely if the painting were 100% accurate. Looking at people causing damage and tagging them is something I'm all in favor of ... IF it can be done precisely. (I still do support freedoms to gather and demonstrate; I don't support violence.)

No, I've never wanted to go see a riot either. But I remember when the WTO riots in Seattle happened, I knew a couple of grandmas that were down there (because they hated the WTO). And my friend's 75 year old aunt went to the US Capitol on Jan 6 2021 (she said she didn't go in but was part of the crowd outside). People like that should not be "painted" or bear sprayed or whatever because what they are doing is legal - protected by the first amendment.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:32 pm

Riots, like the mayhem in Chicago over the last two weekends, is just good Democrat Party policy. Chaos is opportunity. Look at the money poured into non profits who advocate for criminal justice reform.

Criminal Justice Reform is a metaphor for revolving door incarceration, cashless bail, reduced or dismissed sentences, IOW Criminal freedom.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:55 pm

Here's the conspiracy thought that will pop your pickle....
FBI plants and globalist for hires are amongst these crowds i.e. January 6th to stir shit up.
Life is so real it has to be fake.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass