Post by maoling » Mon May 29, 2023 4:33 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 3:19 am
I use to wonder how Hitler
got away with all he did,
the Jews, etc. Now I can
kind of understand how
corruption starts.
They don't really bother with the small lies. Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf, “The great masses of the people … will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one.”

And his buddy, Joe Goebbels, expanded on this:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

This is how January 6 -- a three-hour frat party -- suddenly became an Attack on America on par with Pearl Harbor and 9-11.

Or how the "Greatest threat to democracy are MAGA Republicans."

Or the whole Trump Russian Collusion story that never seemed to end.

And now they have weaponized the DOJ, the IRS and the FBI, and have essentially turned the media into a propaganda organ of the state. Their treachery, greed and lust for power is boundless.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: A New Low, Even for Joe

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon May 29, 2023 6:35 pm

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
OR
If you like your health insurance, you can keep it.
If you like your doctor, you can keep them.
If you like your provider, you can keep it.
or
Benghazi
Fast & Furious
or
My administration was the only one without a scandal.
or
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
or
Victory!!!
or
The January 6th riots.
or
I have no dealings or knowledge of my sons businesses.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:52 pm

Thanks Maoling for your
answer to my writing!
Very informative for all
of us!!

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:33 am

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:52 pm
Thanks Maoling for your
answer to my writing!
Very informative for all
of us!!
It just makes me puke how the best this country can come up with once again for candidates are two old white guys; one a doddering, lying, senile, greedy and malicious scumbag; and the other so hated by the left that they would rather vote for a pig like Joe Biden.

I really can't see a way the Dems don't stay in power next election, with the media, urban demographics and the fix so firmly in with the DOJ, FBI and so many other agencies willing to tell any lie to keep their funding and jobs secure.

Read this article today; it's quite long, but worthwhile and wonderful objective reporting rarely seen. It easily dispels the hardscrabble upbringing myth Joe Biden endlessly perpetuates on America. In reality, it is a deeply fucked-up family tree going back generations, replete with alcoholism, mental illness, shady deals, unexplained deaths, collusion, courts, graft and grifting going back 100 years or more.

If anyone reads it, let me know what you think.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022 ... den-family

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3qhEF9KFEc

Boom!
Nothing to see here folks.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:43 am

You forgot how Biden just met the most heroic people ever on the White House Lawn last week. Apparently he never met a Vietnam, Iraq, or Kuwait veteran. Or anyone who served in WWII or Korea.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:03 am

Wow, Senator Ted Cruz lit into that FBI mouth piece with vigor.

Deputy Director ?

The members of the swamp live by the spoils system. For allegiance to power a corrupted FBI-SOB gets handsome pay, great retirement and benefits, status, the DC highlife, a sense of self importance, endless opportunity for 'side deals' and immunity from oversight. All on the American dime.
When corruption takes hold reason, honesty, trustworthiness....all the faculties of integrity and virtue die. The individual may look healthy, dress nice, have a family, and a paper resume....but on the inside they are the walking dead....a veritable automaton of enslaved volition.
It is both sad and lethal at the same time.

douche

Post by douche » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:23 pm

Power doesn't corrupt, but fear. Fear of losing power makes men do things they may not normally do.

The FBI Director probably received some hush money, and now he's too deep in it to actually do his job. He's certainly not going to implicate himself.

The biggest question I have is this... Who isn't on the take?
Last edited by douche on Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:25 pm

Should be a law against anyone connected with the Fed to get a job with companies that contract with the Fed or lobbies them.