A New Low, Even for Joe

maoling

A New Low, Even for Joe

Post by maoling » Wed May 17, 2023 1:07 am

I wasn't sure if I had read this right today. The DOJ removed the entire IRS team investigating the incalculable misdeeds of Hunter Biden? I almost couldn't believe the corruption of this administration could be so visceral and shameless, so obvious and low.

And then, to avoid the heat, the worst POS President in American History -- after further handcuffing the investigation into criminal graft that leads directly to his family -- that fucker gets on Air Force One and flies to where: Hiroshima and Australia? What a coward...

Swear to God, this guy is the embodiment of the worst traits of our very worst and most incapacitated Presidents, all rolled into one:

The unvarnished corruption and graft of the Clinton and Harding administrations.

The stroke of Woodrow Wilson and the asleep-at-the-wheel mentality of Reagan after he was shot and began his slow decline.

The sneakiness and arrogance of George Bush Sr.

The shape-shifting political electioneering of LBJ and JFK.

The venality, paranoia and willingness to cover his ass as Nixon.

The ability to piss off half the country every time he speaks as Trump.

His greed, racial and social pandering, senility and hypocrisy put him in a class all by himself.

Biden is an abject pig in every way. I hope we never "elect" this kind of a fucker again.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... c3e1&ei=58

maoling

Re: A New Low, Even for Joe

Post by maoling » Wed May 17, 2023 3:19 pm

I've hated a lot of presidents: Clinton, Nixon and Bush Sr. for openers.

But Joe Fucking Biden is the only president that I have truly despised.

douche

Post by douche » Wed May 17, 2023 4:08 pm

I've always despised George W.

And his entire administration... Cheney, Rumsfeld...

Wish I could find a link of him dismissing those American soldiers who returned home from Iraq missing limbs, etc.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed May 17, 2023 4:25 pm

maoling wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 3:19 pm
I've hated a lot of presidents: Clinton, Nixon and Bush Sr. for openers.

But Joe Fucking Biden is the only president that I have truly despised.
I truly hated Obama!!!
Just the way he continually lied and pointed at the camera was despicable.
He administered like he was The Ruler, not the Leader of the USA.
He decided that Executive Orders were a way to create temporary laws to avoid congress.
When leaving office he had to nerve to say his was "The FIRST Presidency to not have any scandals". :roll:

What an arrogant fuck-nob!

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed May 17, 2023 4:34 pm

douche wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 4:08 pm

Wish I could find a link of him dismissing those American soldiers who returned home from Iraq missing limbs, etc.
Yup, I could not stand him after September 11 and the catastrophic failure of intelligence on his watch that allowed those scumbags to complete their suicide missions. Also, the "flush the toilet" mentality in the response to Hurricane Katrina. I've always viewed him as mostly just a dumb guy who lacked the brains to be president. But Biden, I honestly think he is guilty of treason.

Despite the profound economic hardships endured under Obama, I found it difficult to dislike him. He was the most eloquent president in my lifetime along with JFK, and at that point it time, it made me proud to think this country could finally put someone in the White House who wasn't a White Man.

Kind of weird: I don't like him as much anymore, and at the same time I don't hate George W. as much now,

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed May 17, 2023 4:36 pm

And one thing Obama was dead right on:

"Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to fuck things up."

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed May 17, 2023 4:47 pm

maoling wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 4:34 pm
douche wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 4:08 pm

Yup, I could not stand him after September 11 and the catastrophic failure of intelligence on his watch that allowed those scumbags to complete their suicide missions. Also, the "flush the toilet" mentality in the response to Hurricane Katrina. I've always viewed him as mostly just a dumb guy who lacked the brains to be president. But Biden, I honestly think he is guilty of treason.

Despite the profound economic hardships endured under Obama, I found it difficult to dislike him. He was the most eloquent president in my lifetime along with JFK, and at that point it time, it made me proud to think this country could finally put someone in the White House who wasn't a White Man.

Kind of weird: I don't like him as much anymore, and at the same time I don't hate George W. as much now,
I'd say that you were a left-winged person at the time. But it appears that your eyes have opened.

I also didn't care for Bush W. He didn't dislike any spending plan the democrats threw at him.....good or bad.

Clinton; he rose to fame because of the dot-com boom. I also don't care that he got a blowie in the Oval office. Shit if his wife won't have sex with him, then I'm glad he found someone else to.

Bush, the Elder; Just seemed to be an empty bag, basically an extension of the Reagan loosing him memory administration.

Reagan; Was a great President, he was the Great Unifier. Unfortunately the assassination attempt put his dementia into overdrive.

Carter; A do nothing Democrat puppet.

Ford; A do nothing Republican that was in office only to Pardon the guilty.

Nixon; Well, nuff said.

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed May 17, 2023 5:27 pm

Actually, I'm more of an equal opportunity hater up until the point that Hilary ran in 2016, and then Biden and his gang of thieves stole the election in 2020.

I've voted left, right and independent in my life.

But I will never again vote for a Democrat. The lies and hypocrisy of that party is absolutely despicable in my eyes.

douche

Post by douche » Wed May 17, 2023 6:16 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 4:47 pm
Bush, the Elder; Just seemed to be an empty bag, basically an extension of the Reagan loosing him memory administration.

Reagan; Was a great President, he was the Great Unifier. Unfortunately the assassination attempt put his dementia into overdrive.

Carter; A do nothing Democrat puppet.

Ford; A do nothing Republican that was in office only to Pardon the guilty.

Nixon; Well, nuff said.
Agreed.

I recently finished a book about the Secret Service. It was interesting to hear what those guys had to say. Apparently Hilary Clinton was all smiles when the cameras were on, but when they were off she attacked Bill mercilessly. Her animosity toward him was excessive. Bill himself was a chill dude. The Secret Service guys loved him.

The most trouble they had with George W. was trying to keep tabs on his daughters. :lol:

Carter - came off as a nice guy, would carry his own luggage in front of the cameras. But once the cameras were gone... hypocrite.

douche

Post by douche » Wed May 17, 2023 6:19 pm

maoling wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 4:34 pm
He certainly was eloquent. Like him or not, he brought a certain level of class to the position... well-spoken, always dressed nicely. Of course, his policies were something else altogether.