28th Amendment

Walla Walla Dawg II

28th Amendment

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:34 pm

https://www.gov.ca.gov/2023/06/08/28th-amendment/

Newsome, the fucking dumbass Governor of "The Peoples Republics of California" has proposed the 28th Amendment to the Constitution, which basically abolishes the 2nd Amendment.

Cascade Kid enters here......

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: 28th Amendment

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:39 pm

This is the way to start our 2nd Civil War.

How does Newsome think he would fare in that war?

Honestly I don't believe we would have 34 states that would approve it...unless voter fraud happens [again], but think of the billions and billions in advertisements that would be spent.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:59 pm

what you have here is the dem strategy for the 2024 - talk about ANYTHING except for policies that affect 99% of the country - because ALL dem policies have been utter failures - therefore - just like in 2020 when Biden ran on no policies and chose to run on "orange man bad" with the complete suport of the US MSM - because, as always, dems cannot run on the real issues,= - so they pull this distraction nonsense so they do not have to talk about thier complete policy failures. I didn't read the amendment - I don't need to - this is a PR stunt by Newsome and his 'team' to raise his profile to chase the dem nomination and unseat Biden - nothing more. Anyone that does not see this nonsense for what it is at this point is a willful idiot.

Distract distract distract distract distract. It is the only card the dems have. Is this not obvious to everyone? There's just no way people are this stupid at this point. The evidence is overwhelming.

douche

Post by douche » Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:05 pm

Agreed. Distraction is all they've got. How do you campaign on failure after failure? Answer: you can't.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:22 pm

douche wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:05 pm
Agreed. Distraction is all they've got. How do you campaign on failure after failure? Answer: you can't.
But yet, they win.

douche

Post by douche » Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:19 pm

It's bizarre. If I had to guess, the brain-dead masses are drinking the kool-aid and/or have succumbed entirely. I can't think of any other explanation.

Cascade Kid

Post by Cascade Kid » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:14 am

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:34 pm
https://www.gov.ca.gov/2023/06/08/28th-amendment/

Newsome, the fucking dumbass Governor of "The Peoples Republics of California" has proposed the 28th Amendment to the Constitution, which basically abolishes the 2nd Amendment.

Cascade Kid enters here......
Just political grandstanding. Maybe they can revise this Amendment to force Newsome to live his life in West Garfield Park and ask him in about a week if he'd like to bear arms or not.

Cascade Kid

Post by Cascade Kid » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:39 am

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:39 pm
This is the way to start our 2nd Civil War.

How does Newsome think he would fare in that war?

Honestly I don't believe we would have 34 states that would approve it...unless voter fraud happens [again], but think of the billions and billions in advertisements that would be spent.
The fourth turning. It could happen, but I don't know if it would be based on the political movtives we have today. But if states were dumb enough to pass this Amendment of guarenteed rights, I suppose I could see that they would soon learn what "shall not be infringed" means.

Cascade Kid

Post by Cascade Kid » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:20 am

And I'll add that over half of the states are permitless carry states, so this Amendment isn't going anywhere. Newsome is just trying to stay relevant.

Here is his Amendment pitch broken down by Colion Noir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I94Ncv7-ZF8

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:52 pm

""An amendment may be proposed by a two-thirds vote of both Houses of Congress, or, if two-thirds of the States request one, by a convention called for that purpose. The amendment must then be ratified by three-fourths of the State legislatures, or three-fourths of conventions called in each State for ratification.""

virtue signalling Newsome.....waiting for sleepy Joe to concede re-election.....Governor incompetent / irrelevant /
un-American.