Happy Fourth O'July

maoling

Happy Fourth O'July

Post by maoling » Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:14 pm

I love how the left has taken to the streets to protest the SCOTUS decision denying Biden's bullshit student debt relief plan. A plan he cynically knew had no chance.

13% wants the other 87% to pay for their feckin' student loans. Just wow!

Same with the obnoxious 4% LBGTQIA+ community that is now represented in 90% of advertisements -- and nearly half of every news broadcast is devoted to their lifestyle and demands. So, 96% percent of America has to be inundated daily with their culture.

Oh, and reparations! Just because!

This country has its head so far up its ass I can hardly believe it.

Happy Fourth, buddies, as we celebrate what used to be America.

mostonmike

Re: Happy Fourth O'July

Post by mostonmike » Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:48 pm

Rye College pupil branded 'despicable' for questioning classmate who 'identifies as a cat'
https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/2023- ... y-as-a-cat

Every country has its share of nonsense - I share exhibit A from the UK.

The world is being handed over to the next Generation, we did our best to destroy it (apparently), we did nothing to halt its death (apparently) and we damaged every human being and animal who ever lived on it (apparently).

I stopped fighting it some time ago and am now firmly in the camp of "Let's see what a better job they do with it". Its actually quite fun when you adopt this approach. You should see some of the amazing things they are doing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

May all forumistas have a great celebration - you are STILL a great country, no thanks to us of course.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:45 pm

mostonmike wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:48 pm
Rye College pupil branded 'hero' for questioning classmate who 'identifies as a giant pussy'
https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/2023- ... as-a-giant ass pussy

Every country has its share of nonsense - I share exhibit A from the UK.

The world is being handed over to the next Generation, we did our best to destroy it (apparently), we did nothing to halt its death (apparently) and we damaged every human being and animal who ever lived on it (apparently).

I stopped fighting it some time ago and am now firmly in the camp of "Let's see what a better job they do with it". Its actually quite fun when you adopt this approach. You should see some of the amazing things they are doing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

May all forumistas have a great celebration - you are STILL a great country, no thanks to us of course.
I fixed the headline for you. Side note - Dry vagina syndrome is spreading among hetero women seeking out strong men among all the cucks and woke cowards out there. :lol:

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:26 pm

Rye College pupil branded 'hero' for questioning classmate who 'identifies as a giant pussy'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:59 pm

Happy Independence Day .....Mo and Co.

Washington Mall Cam

https://nationalmall.org/monumentcam?gc ... vgQAvD_BwE

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:27 pm

We were more free under British colonial rule than we are currently. Also, when we declared our independence, there was no flag... no USA. That came 3 years later!