Dead Heat LOL

D-train

Dead Heat LOL

Post by D-train » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:25 pm

I just honestly can't believe it. How horrid does an incumbent have to be to be tied with a guy arrested and charged with 91 crimes. Is this real life???

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-e ... rcna103893
dt

D-train

Re: Dead Heat LOL

Post by D-train » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:27 pm

A CNN poll released Thursday found Trump leading Biden by 1 point, 47% to 46%. A Wall Street Journal survey published Sept. 3 found them tied at 46% each. A New York Times/Siena College poll taken in late July found Biden and Trump tied at 43% apiece. The former president is currently polling stronger against Biden than he did at any point in 2020, when he trailed by as many as 10 points and never came within 3 points in the FiveThirtyEight average.

Pfeiffer added that the tight surveys fit “into the moderate worry category,” gleaning from the New York Times poll that Trump is currently “holding onto more of his 2020 vote than Biden.”
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:00 pm

If that's who Americans want for their president. That's why I'm conflicted over the 14th amendment issue thing. I'd have to take this originalist conservative position to adopt that, heck, give them their president.

My brother got back to me, ignored my questions about the 14th amendment. All he cares about is Texas beating Alabama.

gil

Post by gil » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:10 pm

It seems there are polls that indicate most Democrats and Independents wish someone other than Biden was running. As to your question "how horrid?" I think the answer is ... no, not going there. Too easy a set up. :)

I don't think Trump's indictments are hurting with a certain loyal "he can do no wrong" base. Maybe that is 35% of the voting population. I think some Democrats 35% ?) will vote for Biden over Trump even if Biden freezes up (a la Mitch M.) during a debate. If it's these two guys running against each other, it all matters what happens with the other 30% of the voting population. Of course, the percentages differ by state, and we really are looking at fewer than 10 critical states that will decide the election.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:16 pm

The "polls" are one of the fakest parts about the fake politics. Nobody wants to vote for someone with no chance, so they use the polls to set up the plausible candidates. But, it doesn't really matter anyway, because the government will move according to the wishes of the ruling class regardless of which faces they put on television and claim to be the "leaders".... they don't lead anything, they follow orders.

The idea that voting will change your predicament in life is beyond ridiculous. We've had this wonderful democracy in place for a long time, and look where it's gotten us. It's a total shit show. The "government" is always getting bigger, more invasive, and more controlling. It never goes the other direction. Maybe we just need to vote harder. Get the right people in office. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Spit out my food.

Wake up. Santa Claus ain't real. If there's one thing that ain't gonna fix problems, it's voting. I'm not saying you need to be an activist, because you don't. But, PLEASE realize that politics is fake and that participating in is purely an obedience ritual. This is not a country of the people for the people, it is a country of the rulers, for the rulers. If you truly want to bring positive change to the world, there are thousands of ways to do so... realize that following politics on the news is not one of them... in fact it's one of the ways to make sure things keep worsening.
296841160_1469884353434374_2968257096744242699_n.jpg
296841160_1469884353434374_2968257096744242699_n.jpg (30.61 KiB) Viewed 1090 times

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:26 pm

No longer a dead heat. Trump with nearly a double digit lead in the latest ABC News WA PO poll.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trouble ... =103436611
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:49 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:00 pm
If that's who Americans want for their president. That's why I'm conflicted over the 14th amendment issue thing. I'd have to take this originalist conservative position to adopt that, heck, give them their president.

My brother got back to me, ignored my questions about the 14th amendment. All he cares about is Texas beating Alabama.
Is it a crime to tweet that an election was stolen? Is it a crime to say something in passing that never gets acted upon?

"I don't think Trump's indictments are hurting with a certain loyal "he can do no wrong" base. Maybe that is 35% of the voting population."

There are a lot more people than 35% that will vote for Trump because they see how the economy was before "Bidenomics!" That, and many now see that the Democrats have nothing to offer so they will try to put Trump in jail. Incredibly, we truly have become a Third World country, and there are people out there who can't see this!

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:57 pm

ddraig wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:49 am
Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:00 pm

Is it a crime to tweet that an election was stolen? Is it a crime to say something in passing that never gets acted upon?

"I don't think Trump's indictments are hurting with a certain loyal "he can do no wrong" base. Maybe that is 35% of the voting population."

There are a lot more people than 35% that will vote for Trump because they see how the economy was before "Bidenomics!" That, and many now see that the Democrats have nothing to offer so they will try to put Trump in jail. Incredibly, we truly have become a Third World country, and there are people out there who can't see this!
52% to be exact based on the poll I just posted. How horrible of a Potus do you have to be to be trailing by double digits to a guy indicted 91 times. :lol:

Or does is it that the majority of voters believe it is all BS.
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:53 pm

i think you are seeing a cultural shift happening in real time. The Drems 'scorched earth' against Trump is turning him into a pariah/martyr and it will only grow his base as Americans grow resentful of life under Dem rule. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend' and for most Americans, all time high energy costs, food costs, woke agenda fatigue, anti-white fatigue, all this under the dems is driving folks to the Republicans - and Trump is by far thier highest profile player - your feelings about him are irrelevent. This is becoming a culmination of angry americans looking for a change.

I've said this a million times - The dems cannot run on ANY actual policy - all of them are complete failures - all of them - Republican numbers are rapidly growing among Blacks and latinos who are tired of the Dem bullshit - everyone is figuring out thier grift. If an election were held today trump would win in a landslide. I know "anti-trumpers' here who are absolutely voting for him - depite having to pretend they hate him.

Real Clear politics usually has pretty unbiased polls. Too many others are based. The question now is, who can the dems plug in? God help us but I think they are going to try and run newsome out - and the mere thought of that scumbag just made me throw up a little.

At some point, you have to actually look at america-first as a policy - and the dems have done the exact opposite - Ukraine anyone? Now we have the Hawaii grift happening in front of our eyes. Also, no one is moving from the Republicans/moderates/right to the insane left/Dems - the opposite is happening en masse - and it ain't because America is all a bunch of 'white supremecists" as The View and CNN tries selling you, it's because "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:05 pm

auroraave wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:53 pm
i think you are seeing a cultural shift happening in real time. The Drems 'scorched earth' against Trump is turning him into a pariah/martyr and it will only grow his base as Americans grow resentful of life under Dem rule. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend' and for most Americans, all time high energy costs, food costs, woke agenda fatigue, anti-white fatigue, all this under the dems is driving folks to the Republicans - and Trump is by far thier highest profile player - your feelings about him are irrelevent. This is becoming a culmination of angry americans looking for a change.

I've said this a million times - The dems cannot run on ANY actual policy - all of them are complete failures - all of them - Republican numbers are rapidly growing among Blacks and latinos who are tired of the Dem bullshit - everyone is figuring out thier grift. If an election were held today trump would win in a landslide. I know "anti-trumpers' here who are absolutely voting for him - depite having to pretend they hate him.

Real Clear politics usually has pretty unbiased polls. Too many others are based. The question now is, who can the dems plug in? God help us but I think they are going to try and run newsome out - and the mere thought of that scumbag just made me throw up a little.

At some point, you have to actually look at america-first as a policy - and the dems have done the exact opposite - Ukraine anyone? Now we have the Hawaii grift happening in front of our eyes. Also, no one is moving from the Republicans/moderates/right to the insane left/Dems - the opposite is happening en masse - and it ain't because America is all a bunch of 'white supremecists" as The View and CNN tries selling you, it's because "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."
I am sure Biden will get a lot of the Black vote back after referred to LL Cool J as "Boy" :lol: For those that are unaware calling a black MAN "boy" is barely less offensive than the N word.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/09/25/presiden ... ool-j-boy/
dt