Breaking: Hunter Biden indicted on gun charges

D-train

Breaking: Hunter Biden indicted on gun charges

Post by D-train » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:46 pm

dt

gil

Re: Breaking: Hunter Biden indicted on gun charges

Post by gil » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:45 pm

I wonder if the most ardent gun rights supporters will defend Hunter Biden. Keeping guns out of the hands of drug users is one of the "sensible" limits on the 2nd amendment that I support. But will the NRA and its supporters?

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:51 pm

gil wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:45 pm
I wonder if the most ardent gun rights supporters will defend Hunter Biden. Keeping guns out of the hands of drug users is one of the "sensible" limits on the 2nd amendment that I support. But will the NRA and its supporters?
And they gun control advocates have to love that their President's son is indicted on gun charges. lol
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:53 pm

gil wrote:
And I hate the slippery slope arguments too. That gun rights and abortion rights have to be absolute and without limitations or exceptions..
dt

gil

Post by gil » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:55 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:51 pm
gil wrote:
And they gun control advocates have to love that their President's son is indicted on gun charges. lol
LOL good one. Just picturing a bunch of Democratic operatives becoming NRA fanatics. "Free Hunter Biden! He's a vicim of the Justice Dept's war against the 2nd Amendment."

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:13 pm

gil wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:55 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:51 pm
gil wrote:
LOL good one. Just picturing a bunch of Democratic operatives becoming NRA fanatics. "Free Hunter Biden! He's a vicim of the Justice Dept's war against the 2nd Amendment."
lol yeah theater of the Bizarre.
dt

gil

Post by gil » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:28 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:53 pm
gil wrote:
And I hate the slippery slope arguments too. That gun rights and abortion rights have to be absolute and without limitations or exceptions..
Agreed 100%.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:32 pm

gil wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:28 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:53 pm
gil wrote:
Agreed 100%.
Its like when people were against legalizing marijuana because it would eventually most assuredly would lead to crystal meth and PCP being available for sale on Elementary school lunch carts. :roll: :roll: :roll:
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:37 pm

gil wrote:
gil,

The law is the law. We may bitch and moan about the wonky laws that hammer those who are law abiding citizens, but they are the law. It's like abortion. In one case, the Constitution states there are to be no restrictions while the other isn't even in the Constitution. We can scream and throw tantrums but the laws are there and we usually obey them.

"Sensible limits?" How many people in the country are wounded or killed by an "AR" style rifle? How many are killed or wounded by hand guns? Then too, how many of each are illegal weapons (i.e., stolen) and in the hands of criminals and felons? Finally, how many of those criminals and felons who utilize illegal weapons are placed in prison so they cannot harm others? Ask your local DA's that question. You won't get a straight answer.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:54 am

Come on, he's a grown man, he makes his own decisions and mistakes. And it has nothing to do with gun rights or the NRA, he lied on an application