bpj

Re: Hamas Attack in Israel

Post by bpj » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:40 pm

gil wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:35 pm
bpj wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:42 pm
Yes, anti-semitism is real!

But mostly because you people are racist against Arabs.
"You people"? What does that mean?
Jews aren't the only "semites"
Your source below (i.e., the wikipedia screen capture you posted) says it's an "obsolete" term when applied to Arabs as well. Unless I misunderstand what "obsolete" means, antisemitism is anti-Jew.
and their constant victim status has completely destroyed any value that term may have bought them.

Tell others to read a book but you don't even seem to understand that anti-semitism applies to Arabs also. They just don't cry victim all the time. Only when Israel is killing their people and stealing their land, actually...

:
It means they don't like its origin which includes Arabs.

You people means whoever is racist against Arabs, including those who say things like, "all Palestinians are Hamas supporters". Which obviously includes a lot of Americans.

Why, what did you think "you people" meant? Being a little racist there, aren't ya gil......

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:26 pm

💯
Attachments
Screenshot_20231122_160534_Messages.jpg
Screenshot_20231122_160534_Messages.jpg (485.65 KiB) Viewed 2666 times

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:37 pm

Speaking of congress...my oh my how things have changed.
It's no wonder our world is complete shit show mess when they can't laugh anymore at each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlM_IFCNgKw
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:10 am

HAMAS.jpg
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

gil

Post by gil » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:40 pm

bpj wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:40 pm
gil wrote:
bpj wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:42 pm
Yes, anti-semitism is real!

But mostly because you people are racist against Arabs.
Jews aren't the only "semites"
Your source below (i.e., the wikipedia screen capture you posted) says it's an "obsolete" term when applied to Arabs as well. Unless I misunderstand what "obsolete" means, antisemitism is anti-Jew.
and their constant victim status has completely destroyed any value that term may have bought them.

Tell others to read a book but you don't even seem to understand that anti-semitism applies to Arabs also. They just don't cry victim all the time. Only when Israel is killing their people and stealing their land, actually...

:

You people means whoever is racist against Arabs, including those who say things like, "all Palestinians are Hamas supporters". Which obviously includes a lot of Americans.

Why, what did you think "you people" meant? Being a little racist there, aren't ya gil......
bpj,
Why would it be racist to ask you what you meant by "you people"? That's a genuine question.

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:56 pm

gil wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:40 pm
bpj wrote:
gil wrote:

bpj,
Why would it be racist to ask you what you meant by "you people"? That's a genuine question.
You're the one that thought there was a hidden meaning to what I said. What did you think it meant when you asked me?

One thing I know about you libs is you love projecting your racism, so you tell me, what wasn't obvious about what I said?

You must have thought I meant some group, so what was it?

gil

Post by gil » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:22 pm

bpj wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:56 pm
gil wrote:
bpj wrote:

bpj,
You're the one that thought there was a hidden meaning to what I said. What did you think it meant when you asked me?

One thing I know about you libs is you love projecting your racism, so you tell me, what wasn't obvious about what I said?

You said "you people are racist against Arabs"

And I asked "'You people'? What does that mean?"

And you replied "You people means whoever is racist against Arabs ..."

I'll take you at your word. But I assume by "you people" (since you were relying to me) you included me as being racist against Arabs. Have I said anything here that is racist against Arabs? Of course, as a lib, I'm open to you pointing it out to me. I'm a quart low on my anti-racist training.

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:38 pm

gil wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:22 pm
bpj wrote:
gil wrote:

bpj,

I'll take you at your word. But I assume by "you people" (since you were relying to me) you included me as being racist against Arabs. Have I said anything here that is racist against Arabs? Of course, as a lib, I'm open to you pointing it out to me. I'm a quart low on my anti-racist training.
Well don't ask me how it works, I hate everybody, and have no problems saying so.

I thought it was pretty clear what I meant by it, you wanted to push it so I assume you had some reasoning behind it.

You people have no problem making excuses for Israel and acting like dead Palestinians are no big deal, you tell me, is it just Palestinians you don't care about, or all arabs?

gil

Post by gil » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:56 pm

bpj wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:38 pm
gil wrote:
bpj wrote:

Well don't ask me how it works, I hate everybody, and have no problems saying so.

I thought it was pretty clear what I meant by it, you wanted to push it so I assume you had some reasoning behind it.

You people have no problem making excuses for Israel and acting like dead Palestinians are no big deal, you tell me, is it just Palestinians you don't care about, or all arabs?
In my experience, when someone says "you people" -- or "those people" -- it usually means they are looking down on some group, or disparaging them. So what you said makes sense (you are looking down on everyone). :)

But you are just saying things about me "no problem making excuses for Israel and acting like dead Palestinians are no big deal" that are not true. So "you people" is off its mark. Why do you say these things? If I'm missing something that I've said, tell me about it. But if you are just being argumentative, let's drop it.

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:03 pm

gil wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:56 pm
bpj wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:38 pm
gil wrote:

In my experience, when someone says "you people" -- or "those people" -- it usually means they are looking down on some group, or disparaging them. So what you said makes sense (you are looking down on everyone). :)

But you are just saying things about me "no problem making excuses for Israel and acting like dead Palestinians are no big deal" that are not true. So "you people" is off its mark. Why do you say these things? If I'm missing something that I've said, tell me about it. But if you are just being argumentative, let's drop it.
Yes, I definitely look down on people who shrug off one sides' deaths while supporting the other side without good reason.

When you see these four excerpts, and this article from last December, do you consider October 7th to be a breach of a ceasefire by Hamas?

I think you're racist for still supporting Israel, hard to see it any other way imo.

Article:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... nk-israel/

Excerpts:
Attachments
20231120_051906.jpg
Screenshot_20231116_162624_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20231116_161930_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20231116_161930_DuckDuckGo.jpg (291.3 KiB) Viewed 2486 times
Screenshot_20231119_045203_X.jpg