Hamas Attack in Israel

Mel Bradford

Re: Hamas Attack in Israel

Post by Mel Bradford » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:24 pm

In short Islam has fashioned Jesus into their own liking as only a prophet and not the son of God. Therefor all Christian doctrine including the Atonement , the Resurrection and all salvatic understanding of the New and Old Covenant (testaments)are essentially null and void. While the cheap chart bends the truth to attempt syncretism between Islam and Christianity it could never be so.

2 and 4 on the chart are telling.

In #2 Jesus is described as the "word" of God. But that is not what the Koran says. The word of God is actually the word of Allah dictated to Mohammed
by and angel.

In #4 "Jesus will return with the Iman Madhi to destroy a false messiah and establish peace on earth."

Just one problem. The "false prophet" so described is the Christian Jesus.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:34 pm

Mel Bradford wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:24 pm
In short Islam has fashioned Jesus into their own liking as only a prophet and not the son of God. Therefor all Christian doctrine including the Atonement , the Resurrection and all salvatic understanding of the New and Old Covenant (testaments)are essentially null and void. While the cheap chart bends the truth to attempt syncretism between Islam and Christianity it could never be so.

2 and 4 on the chart are telling.

In #2 Jesus is described as the "word" of God. But that is not what the Koran says. The word of God is actually the word of Allah dictated to Mohammed
by and angel.

In #4 "Jesus will return with the Iman Madhi to destroy a false messiah and establish peace on earth."

Just one problem. The "false prophet" so described is the Christian Jesus.
You don't know.
Attachments
Screenshot_20231209_113328_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:36 pm

bpj wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:11 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:07 pm
Dude, you really need to step down from this soapbox. Palestine (hAMAS) has done more harm in this world than the Jews have.
PERIOD
You said I was wrong about the beliefs of Jews, but I wasn't.

I'm not wrong about this either.

It's not a soapbox. Standing behind Israel despite the evidence would be the soapbox.

Israel is the problem. What harm has Hamas done to the world that wasn't directed at the people who are suppressing/occupying them (Israel)?

Meanwhile the Jews have been kicked out of 100+ areas. It's not all because "antisemitism".
Blah, blah, blah.

At least you have a hobby.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:37 pm

On this thread alone we have 38 pages of your bullshit that is convincing nobody of anything other than you hate the Jews.
Heil Hitler, you goose stepping .....!!

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:37 pm

Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:36 pm
bpj wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:07 pm
Dude, you really need to step down from this soapbox. Palestine (hAMAS) has done more harm in this world than the Jews have.
PERIOD

It's not a soapbox. Standing behind Israel despite the evidence would be the soapbox.

Israel is the problem. What harm has Hamas done to the world that wasn't directed at the people who are suppressing/occupying them (Israel)?

Meanwhile the Jews have been kicked out of 100+ areas. It's not all because "antisemitism".
Blah, blah, blah.

At least I don't try and tell people they're wrong when I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Yeah, I don't like innocent people getting killed. Call me crazy......

Amazing how many of you blindly support Israel because you've been taught they're the good guys without ever looking for the truth yourselves.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:38 pm

Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:37 pm
On this thread alone we have 38 pages of your bullshit that is convincing nobody of anything other than you hate the Jews.
The more I've learned about them, the more obvious it's become that they're the problem.

As opposed to you losers that just put your heads back in the dirt when shown the evidence that contradicts your false beliefs.

I have zero respect for you showing up claiming I'm wrong only to be proven that I'm correct, and then you abandon your arguments, say, "blah blah blah", and call me Hitler.

🤡🤡🤡

Cascade Kid

Post by Cascade Kid » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:28 am

Bacon Mideast.jpg
Bacon Mideast.jpg (92.86 KiB) Viewed 302 times

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:29 pm

Exposing the irregularities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40DclW84HkM

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:45 pm

bpj wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:36 pm
bpj wrote:

Blah, blah, blah.

At least I don't try and tell people they're wrong when I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Yeah, I don't like innocent people getting killed. Call me crazy......

Amazing how many of you blindly support Israel because you've been taught they're the good guys without ever looking for the truth yourselves.
But yet you don't mind the Jews getting killed.

As for blind support, I don't support anyone/anything blindly. HAMAS is a terror group that is responsible for the deaths for countless people.

As for me not knowing what I am talking about with your shitty little meme, just because you read something on line doesn't make it true. Just because something is on some obscure written text that the Jew's "believe" doesn't make it true for most of them. If you are going to go off of that, then the Koran says to "kill all the infidels"....which means all the non-believers.
Yeah, you keep siding with the terror organization Hamas.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:46 pm

bpj wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:38 pm
The more I've learned about them, the more obvious it's become that they're the problem.

As opposed to you losers that just put your heads back in the dirt when shown the evidence that contradicts your false beliefs.

I have zero respect for you showing up claiming I'm wrong only to be proven that I'm correct, and then you abandon your arguments, say, "blah blah blah", and call me Hitler.

🤡🤡🤡
I can see when someone has an absolute opinion on something. This is the same reason I rarely correspond with others on this board. Nothing is absolute.