The 30 Year Old Voter

DanielVogelbach

The 30 Year Old Voter

Post by DanielVogelbach » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:10 pm

This was me in my 30s for sure. In my 20s I didn't really care, but in my 30s I fell hard for the fakery.
GDcHrhHa4AAqtSo.jpg
GDcHrhHa4AAqtSo.jpg (146.66 KiB) Viewed 310 times

D-train

Re: The 30 Year Old Voter

Post by D-train » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:42 pm

I do agree that it is irrational to vote given the astronomical chances your one vote will turn an election but that is just math and statistics.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:05 am

Why does he pronounce "vote" as "voot"? Is he Canadian, or just a libtardspaz...

douche

Post by douche » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:30 pm

Personally, I think democracy is a myth. Not even sure it really exists. Sure, I vote, but I don't think my vote carries much weight (if any).

Some voters are like vaxxers... post a picture on social media and pat yourself yourself on the back for a job well done. :roll:

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:51 pm

Yes, I think voting used to be to protect against taking. Not it seems to be to be to protect the taking of.

We used to step on ants. Now we throw them a picnic. The treasury is a 'fairness' dispenser. Every wild eyed, blue haired, nose pierced idea is a referendum that deserves a college course, a television interview and a politician to declare it "progress". If you have been violated....you're a suspect. If you are an actual suspect...you're free to violate until a petty thief becomes a serial killer. If a million illegals are granted a wink and a nod from Homeland security...its up to the American Christian Churches to aid and abet the grand larceny. If a man who has never held public office becomes President.....every inch, muscle and mountain must be moved to make sure it doesn't happen again. Afterall....we have standards, ideals and 'democracy" to protect.