Iowa Caucus

maoling

Iowa Caucus

Post by maoling » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:51 am

I have no idea what is going on in Iowa tonight, but caucus is still a fun word.

D-train

Re: Iowa Caucus

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:45 pm

maoling wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:51 am
I have no idea what is going on in Iowa tonight, but caucus is still a fun word.
Trump crushed it. All over but the crying. DeSantis over Haley for the meaningless 2nd place ribbon.
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:55 pm

Make America great again, again!

I like DeSantis, but his social media team was an absolute train wreck. Made everyone hate them.

Vivek seems like a good guy.

Haley is a warmongering hoor.

Hopefully they're working on some ballot harvesting or something to keep up with the cheating libs.

If voting shuts down at 3am again in the swing states and then the Dem miraculously comes from behind again at that point, I think there would be some trouble in the streets.

I think they're trying to drag us into war so there isn't an election, or the antifa/blm type riots will start back up worse than ever this year for one reason or another. The libs know they have to do something. We'll have World or Civil War before we see another election imo, they know they can't let Trump back in.

Hope I'm wrong, but looking at the state of the world, it seems inevitable.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:18 pm

bpj wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:55 pm

I like DeSantis, but his social media team was an absolute train wreck. Made everyone hate them.

Hopefully they're working on some ballot harvesting or something to keep up with the cheating libs.

If voting shuts down at 3am again in the swing states and then the Dem miraculously comes from behind again at that point, I think there would be some trouble in the streets.

I think they're trying to drag us into war so there isn't an election, or the antifa/blm type riots will start back up worse than ever this year for one reason or another. The libs know they have to do something. We'll have World or Civil War before we see another election imo, they know they can't let Trump back in.

I will play Angel's advocate and predict that Trump skates through all the BS charges and wins so easily the Libs have to stfu. :)
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:23 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:18 pm
bpj wrote:

I will play Angel's advocate and predict that Trump skates through all the BS charges and wins so easily the Libs have to stfu. :)
I like your version a lot better also!

gil

Post by gil » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:36 pm

Trump getting 50% plus is big news. Haley finishing 3rd is pretty big news. I think her campaign was hoping for second place, giving it momentum for the New Hampshire primary.

I don't see anyone winning easily, but I predict that if Trump wins, Biden will concede gracefully. I also predict that if Trump wins, there will be no presidential phone calls to Secretaries of State, there will be no Biden attorneys contacting state legislatures, there will be no "alternate" (i.e., against the certified winner of the state) electors, and there will be no demonstration of Biden supporters invading the Capitol on January 6, 2025. Yes, there will be idiots on the left screaming and doing stupid shit, but it won't be coming from Biden.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:36 pm

bpj wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:23 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:18 pm
bpj wrote:

I like your version a lot better also!
If not Trump then Luke Raley for Potus! :D
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:37 pm

gil wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:36 pm
Trump getting 50% plus is big news. Haley finishing 3rd is pretty big news. I think her campaign was hoping for second place, giving it momentum for the New Hampshire primary.

I don't see anyone winning easily, but I predict that if Trump wins, Biden will concede gracefully. I also predict that if Trump wins, there will be no presidential phone calls to Secretaries of State, there will be no Biden attorneys contacting state legislatures, there will be no "alternate" (i.e., against the certified winner of the state) electors, and there will be no demonstration of Biden supporters invading the Capitol on January 6, 2025. Yes, there will be idiots on the left screaming and doing stupid shit, but it won't be coming from Biden.
After she finished in 3rd she claimed it is now a two person race perpetuating the stereotype that women are not good at math. lol
dt

gil

Post by gil » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:58 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:37 pm
gil wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:36 pm

After she finished in 3rd she claimed it is now a two person race perpetuating the stereotype that women are not good at math. lol
Or the math is much more advanced than what we studied. ;-)