Confirmation of errors in vote reporting for 2020 election

gil

Confirmation of errors in vote reporting for 2020 election

Post by gil » Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:13 pm

While there have been a lot of allegations of problems with vote totals in the 2020 election, this is the first instance I know that anything more than a few votes has been confirmed.

Virginia's Attorney General created the "Election Integrity Unit" in 2021. Last week, Prince William County's Director of Elections said in a press release, "The reporting errors were presumably a consequence of the results tapes not being programmed to a format that was compatible with state reporting requirements. Attempts to correct this issue appear to have created errors." No, I don't have any idea how to explain what that means.

But here are the errors noted in the press release for the 2020 Presidential election:
Trump's total was 2,327 votes too high
Biden's total was 1,648 votes too low

https://26d73768-aba6-4644-905b-6ea5efb ... 4654c1.pdf

The combined effect (i.e., Biden's margin of victory should have been 3,975 votes greater) is less than 1% of Biden's statewide margin. But it's still much bigger than any confirmed voting problem I have seen.

bpj

Re: Confirmation of errors in vote reporting for 2020 election

Post by bpj » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:09 pm

Wow, that's quite a big discrepancy in one county. It's only 1% of his statewide margin, but there are 95 counties in Virginia, so it's not a small problem.

And one can easily see why it could be a major problem across 6 states.

The issue is one side wants to check the rest of the counties in battleground states.

The other side doesn't think it's necessary.

Thank you for showing there's definitely a problem and it should be done county by county.

None of us will complain if Biden gains in every county.

But nobody should trust the side that tries to block recounts and audits. The discrepancy in this county shows why it should be done. Seems pretty basic.

But so do lib voters, so I guess there's good reason they can't comprehend the issue.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:10 am

2000 Mules.

Vote counting wasn't the main issue.

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:04 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:10 am
2000 Mules.

Vote counting wasn't the main issue.
Yep, great point.

There was more than one problem with the election.

They try and stop people from even talking about it by getting on their soapbox and repeating their buzzwords trying to shame people into acceptance, "Election denier! Election denier!" like a bunch of parrots.

Like,
"Trust the science!"
"Trust the science!"
"Trust the science!"

You know...?

Then they realize there are 1% discrepancies in a single county and hopefully the light bulb comes on that all of the small issues that aren't necessarily "widespread" are a big issue.

The 2020 election is as "settled" as the science was on covid. The truth is coming out, but they've beaten enough people into being ashamed to talk about it that it doesn't get a wide enough audience to appear legitimate.

They rely on shame to keep people quiet. Kind of like how in 2016 people couldn't admit to being a Pussy-Grabbin' Trump supporter without being ridiculed so it didn't look like he would win.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:26 am

I'm still waiting for Rudy's scientific evidence, or Donald's report for that matter.
There are things we didn’t present then, because over the next couple years, a lot of people did a lot of work and have been able to produced more witnesses, and what I would call ‘scientific evidence’ that I would say is very persuasive,”
After losing his $148 mil suit he was still claiming there's evidence
“They are suing me in order to lie to them. I’m sorry, I can’t do it,” Giuliani said. “If I showed you the evidence right now … people would see that what I said was absolutely true and there’s support for it.”

Giuliani said that the “judge decided I was guilty, not based on any evidence, but based on the fact that I didn’t turn over some financial documents.”

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:26 pm

Lol - this is priceless - the Dems finally revealing their election strategy for 2024 - "OMG the election was rigged!" hahaha - this is just laying the groundwork for when they get destroyed in a landslide. Remember - dems CANNOT run an ANY issues - they have fucked up everything - so they use social justice nonsense and this stuff. Seattle, Portland, SF, LA all shitholes under democratic 'leadership". jesus christ Newsome wants to give illegal aliens free healthcare. who is paying for this? Everything they touch turns to shit - so they won't talk about it - they do this distractions stuff.

Seriously - is there anyone left that hasn't figured this out? Biden out here bragging gas prices have come down 25 percent - after going up 100% on his watch. This shit is insulting to any rational person's intelligence.

This is simply the dems trotting out a new strategy. Figure it out.

gil

Post by gil » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:32 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:26 am
I'm still waiting for Rudy's scientific evidence, or Donald's report for that matter.
There are things we didn’t present then, because over the next couple years, a lot of people did a lot of work and have been able to produced more witnesses, and what I would call ‘scientific evidence’ that I would say is very persuasive,”
“They are suing me in order to lie to them. I’m sorry, I can’t do it,” Giuliani said. “If I showed you the evidence right now … people would see that what I said was absolutely true and there’s support for it.”

Giuliani said that the “judge decided I was guilty, not based on any evidence, but based on the fact that I didn’t turn over some financial documents.”
I don't get it. Rudy G. and Donald Trump say they have evidence, but there are waiting for ... what?

Giuliani is facing bankruptcy and life in jail, while "the evidence" would be solid, slam dunk defense against everything he has been charged with. What gives?

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:08 pm

gil wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:32 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:26 am

I don't get it. Rudy G. and Donald Trump say they have evidence, but there are waiting for ... what?

Giuliani is facing bankruptcy and life in jail, while "the evidence" would be solid, slam dunk defense against everything he has been charged with. What gives?
Life in jail? Lol, you've drank their kool-aid, pissed it out, then drank it again.

Rudy got railroaded the same that Trump's judge Engoron is screwing Trump over.

Bunch of BS that'll never hold up.

The evidence is mostly already out there on the election.

But, much like with covid, they ignore- and even ridicule- the truth until it can't be ignored any longer, then it becomes widely accepted that they were just wrong the whole time, despite being told the truth all along.

Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine worked, but they tried telling people it was "horse paste" despite its use in humans for years and years prior.

The truth is out there, libs just won't accept it until it can't be ignored anymore. Because they're dumb, and have to be told what to think.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:30 pm

Rudy Giuliani is an admitted liar

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:59 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:30 pm
Rudy Giuliani is an admitted liar
Didn't know that, what did he admit?