Post by ddraig » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:36 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:33 pm
douche wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:14 pm

They wouldn't. Which is why they were never done. :D
Right which is why I don't care if they are done. Everyone knows why so it is the same as doing one and getting a bad result.
So elect the guy who will be 78 at the start of his term, 82 at the end of it, and is a narcissist, pathological liar that can't control his thoughts or the words that come out of his mouth. Sounds like that will go super well.

Dude was just on stage saying that the lighting makes it so he can only see black people in a crowd which shows that he's come a long way from his racist past and that black people like him because they've been through unfair strife and they see how unfair Trump is being treated so he reminds them of themselves??? Oh... and that he's up there "rapping" at them on the stage.

Biden likely is too old to be president. But so is Trump... I mean c'mon - but none of you all will every say it. Trump isn't fit to be president either... and people showed in 2020 that they're far more likely to pick the adult in the room.
Mental capacity has no age. I had a friend die from dementia in his mid 60's. I certainly didn't want him to run for President. If you think the country is going along great, then vote for Biden. If you do, however, know full well that you are helping the country to continue the decline. The only reason to vote for Biden is that you hate Trump. Same reason kids vote for a candidate for class President! But far less consequential.

"I'm voting for him because I don't like the other guy!" Terrific reason to vote for the President of the United States! :roll: Don't take the time to look at the issues.

bpj

Re: Mental tests?

Post by bpj » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:47 pm

ddraig wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:36 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
D-train wrote:

Right which is why I don't care if they are done. Everyone knows why so it is the same as doing one and getting a bad result.
So elect the guy who will be 78 at the start of his term, 82 at the end of it, and is a narcissist, pathological liar that can't control his thoughts or the words that come out of his mouth. Sounds like that will go super well.

Dude was just on stage saying that the lighting makes it so he can only see black people in a crowd which shows that he's come a long way from his racist past and that black people like him because they've been through unfair strife and they see how unfair Trump is being treated so he reminds them of themselves??? Oh... and that he's up there "rapping" at them on the stage.

Biden likely is too old to be president. But so is Trump... I mean c'mon - but none of you all will every say it. Trump isn't fit to be president either... and people showed in 2020 that they're far more likely to pick the adult in the room.
Mental capacity has no age. I had a friend die from dementia in his mid 60's. I certainly didn't want him to run for President. If you think the country is going along great, then vote for Biden. If you do, however, know full well that you are helping the country to continue the decline. The only reason to vote for Biden is that you hate Trump. Same reason kids vote for a candidate for class President! But far less consequential.

"I'm voting for him because I don't like the other guy!" Terrific reason to vote for the President of the United States! :roll: Don't take the time to look at the issues.
These libs think everything is going great under Biden. He even transferred some of their student debt onto the tax base. He's a hero to them.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:14 pm

ddraig wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:36 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
D-train wrote:

I don't think things are all that different in this country compared to 2008, 2016, 2012, 2020... with some ups and downs. The presidency carries some impact on the direction of the country, but not all. I just want to avoid potential presidents who decide they want to be more than that.

Mental capacity certainly shares a correlation with age. And If you think Trump is all there you have blinders on. I can admit Biden isn't all there and again, for the millionth time, he's not my favorite. But I don't have to be worried about his doing something psychotic. He's an old man that has a room of adults around him and he upholds the status quo.

Re country going down hill: It will never stop being funny to me that men on this forum, who are often some of the most well off people in this country, are so dramatic about/spend so much time on culture war complaints that basically have 0 effect on them. Trans people exist... THE HORROR!!!

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 pm

Trans people are mentally ill.

They should be in an institution, not having their delusions catered to.

What examples do you have of Trumps mental decline? He still seems very sharp in everything I've seen.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:54 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 pm

What examples do you have of Trumps mental decline? He still seems very sharp in everything I've seen.
There's just no flexibility in anything that you say BPJ.

It's not really possible to engage in a good faith conversation with you when it comes to these topics. So I won't. It won't really bother me.

I just think the echo chamber in this forum is pretty evident and I appreciate voices like Gil who offer a different perspective.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:57 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:54 pm
bpj wrote:

It's not really possible to engage in a good faith conversation with you when it comes to these topics. So I won't. It won't really bother me.

I just think the echo chamber in this forum is pretty evident and I appreciate voices like Gil who offer a different perspective.
And you're just on the opposite end of the spectrum, bud.

The difference is your side has men dressed as women.

🤡

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:58 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:57 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
bpj wrote:

🤡
I said that I see evidence of Biden's decline. I'm willing to entertain that. You will take evidence and immediately discount it as TDS.

You want a civil war and have voiced an urge to harm people.

We are not the same.

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:02 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:58 pm
bpj wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:57 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:

🤡
I said that I see evidence of Biden's decline. I'm willing to entertain that. You will take evidence and immediately discount it as TDS.

You want a civil war and have voiced an urge to harm people.

We are not the same.
I'm waiting on the evidence, but there is none and we all know it.

I'm not going to act like admitting Biden is a vegetable is a sign you're willing to meet in the middle, it's just so obvious you can't even deny it.

Trannies are mentally deranged, and so are the people who support them.

There's not going to be middle ground to be found with people like you so I won't act like there is.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:32 am

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:52 am

Mel Bradford wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:32 am
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7gRUn83mbRk

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YJi0REFXW4o Walter Hudson

Just say no to the insanity
Exactly Mel.

Our country got in this mess first by being "politically correct", then allowing them to dictate how we're supposed to talk and think.

We're not going to get anything turned around by being nice little pacifists.