Mental tests?

douche

Re: Mental tests?

Post by douche » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:01 pm

"Biden’s allies can’t agree on how to combat questions about his age and memory"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/bi ... r-BB1i2DAN

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:48 am

That was quite a meltdown last night in Joey's angry presser. The dipshit doesn't give a press conference in months, then comes out angry after his bedtime to prove he doesn't know whether to shit or wind his watch.

Wow. Who sent him out there? The only other time I've seen something that presidentially pathetic and combative was Nixon's "I am not a crook" tirade. In a way it reminded me of Captain Queeg on trial and losing it in The Caine Mutiny.

https://youtu.be/KekChFdIe00?si=0nyo5BzyQceh-FBS

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:56 pm

This is all by design - this is the dems strategy to sunset Biden - who is losing in literally every poll to Trump - they will trot him out, let him embarrass himself, and then trot out greaseball Newsome, the dems latest bought-and-paid-for grifter to replace him. In the last election they would not let him out of the basement - he was a total liability - so they ran on nothing but "trump bad' - but that won't work this time because Biden has destroyed everything and as a result Trump is leading in all the polls. This is not by accident - this is by design. The grifters who have taken over the country need to install thier next puppet - and they know there is no way Biden can win - if he did there would be rioting as no one wants him back. Everyone except the 1 percenters are much worse off since he took over. The thought of Newsome doing to the country what he has done to California is a nighmare no one wants, beleive me, but he is bought and paid for and will do what he is told and that's what the grifters want - a continuation of the ruination of the country and the nonstop restribution of wealth.

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:46 pm

auroraave wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:56 pm
This is all by design - this is the dems strategy to sunset Biden - who is losing in literally every poll to Trump - they will trot him out, let him embarrass himself, and then trot out greaseball Newsome, the dems latest bought-and-paid-for grifter to replace him. In the last election they would not let him out of the basement - he was a total liability - so they ran on nothing but "trump bad' - but that won't work this time because Biden has destroyed everything and as a result Trump is leading in all the polls. This is not by accident - this is by design. The grifters who have taken over the country need to install thier next puppet - and they know there is no way Biden can win - if he did there would be rioting as no one wants him back. Everyone except the 1 percenters are much worse off since he took over. The thought of Newsome doing to the country what he has done to California is a nighmare no one wants, beleive me, but he is bought and paid for and will do what he is told and that's what the grifters want - a continuation of the ruination of the country and the nonstop restribution of wealth.
I didn't expect this to go down this way, but events appear to have overtaken that piece of shit. I thought they would steal another election, then Biden would step aside for health reasons and give the reins to the stupidest woman in politics, Cackles.

But since she is brainless and has an even lower approval rating that he does, she's out of the mix. And now it seems pretty obvious Biden isn't going to make it to election day with his addled mind. What's shameful is if that report hadn't come out about his dementia, it would have been business as usual for the Party of Constant Deceit.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:21 pm

The Dims best candidate is Nikki Haley. The other option would be Joe Manchin.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:40 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:35 am
What sane person would want to be President of the Divided States of America?
I guess that's why Biden is president.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:50 am

Biden had his physical today but no mental tests were done.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:09 pm

So if Biden had mental tests today and they came out flawless would you think, "Ok he is perfectly fit to be POTUS"

I don't need a fucking mental tests. I have eyes ears and a brain.
dt

douche

Post by douche » Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:14 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:09 pm
So if Biden had mental tests today and they came out flawless...
They wouldn't. Which is why they were never done. :D

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:33 pm

douche wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:14 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:09 pm
So if Biden had mental tests today and they came out flawless...
They wouldn't. Which is why they were never done. :D
Right which is why I don't care if they are done. Everyone knows why so it is the same as doing one and getting a bad result.
dt