Official call to remove Biden from office

gil

Re: Official call to remove Biden from office

Post by gil » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:17 pm

bpj wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:09 pm
At this point it's obvious you dopes would make an excuse for anything that old geezer does to harm the country.

Remember when one of your family members gets killed by an illegal that you made excuses for it happening in the first place.

When you understand who opened the gates of Toledo, you'll understand what they're doing to our country.
I just re-read my note and I didn't see any excuse; I saw questions.

Yeah, and when one of my family members gets killed by a white dude, 3rd generation from Everett WA, my position will be that they (white people) should have never been allowed to settle here - put 'em back on a ship to England or Germany or wherever the hell those blue eyed devils came from. ;)

bpj

Re: Official call to remove Biden from office

Post by bpj » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:18 pm

gil wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:17 pm
bpj wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:09 pm
At this point it's obvious you dopes would make an excuse for anything that old geezer does to harm the country.

Remember when one of your family members gets killed by an illegal that you made excuses for it happening in the first place.

When you understand who opened the gates of Toledo, you'll understand what they're doing to our country.
I just re-read my note and I didn't see any excuse; I saw questions.

Yeah, and when one of my family members gets killed by a white dude, 3rd generation from Everett WA, my position will be that they (white people) should have never been allowed to settle here - put 'em back on a ship to England or Germany or wherever the hell those blue eyed devils came from. ;)
Clown.