RIP Alexey Navalny

bpj

Re: RIP Alexey Navalny

Post by bpj » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:35 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:38 am
bpj wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:04 am
Yeah, nothing like that happening here........................
Bogus charges? They assaulted police officers

https://youtu.be/-96rfdn8ofs?si=0S2iJ-FdEBnOmaiU
You're all kinds of special if you think all the people they've put in jail assaulted police.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:54 am

bpj wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:20 am
Totally normal, nothing to see here.
He's the one that produced the information the charges are based on
“During his custodial interview on February 14, Smirnov admitted that officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved in passing a story about Businessperson 1,” the prosecution memo states. Businessperson 1 is Hunter Biden, according to people familiar with the case who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss it.

The memo goes on to say that Smirnov has repeatedly claimed close links with Russian intelligence officials, and even planned to meet with Russian intelligence shortly after his trip to the United States. And in conversations with the FBI in late 2023, the court filing says, he suggested that Russian officials “may use as ‘kompromat’ in the 2024 election” the contents of intercepted phone calls of Hunter Biden in a foreign hotel.
Tough break for the Biden probe

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:58 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:54 am
bpj wrote:
“During his custodial interview on February 14, Smirnov admitted that officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved in passing a story about Businessperson 1,” the prosecution memo states. Businessperson 1 is Hunter Biden, according to people familiar with the case who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss it.

The memo goes on to say that Smirnov has repeatedly claimed close links with Russian intelligence officials, and even planned to meet with Russian intelligence shortly after his trip to the United States. And in conversations with the FBI in late 2023, the court filing says, he suggested that Russian officials “may use as ‘kompromat’ in the 2024 election” the contents of intercepted phone calls of Hunter Biden in a foreign hotel.
And I'm sure you think he's lying instead of thinking that Joe Biden is just a corrupt pos who is jailing his political rivals.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:10 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:38 am
bpj wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:04 am
Yeah, nothing like that happening here........................
Bogus charges? They assaulted police officers

https://youtu.be/-96rfdn8ofs?si=0S2iJ-FdEBnOmaiU
Definitely some people there that deserve jail for breaking windows and assaulting officers.

I see some guys dressed like Antifa getting dragged down the steps by Trump supporters. Whoever was throwing stuff probably deserves some time also.

But Brian Sitnick wasn't killed in that video, or by Trump supporters at all. No police were killed by Trump supporters that day.

That was fake news that you ate up. The NY Times had to retract their claim that Sitnick was killed by Trump supporters.
Attachments
Screenshot_20240221_210321_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:16 am

Where did I say anything about Sitnick

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:17 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:16 am
The title of the video you posted which claims it shows something that it doesnt.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:32 am

I hadn't thought that maybe you just haven't seen what I think of as common knowledge yet.

Some people did deserve jail that day. A lot of the instigators, imo, were antifa/blm trying to make things worse for Trump supporters.

In the video you posted you can see it's the crowd pulling back other people in the crowd, not cops getting dragged out.

When they got found out by the Trump supporters:

https://rumble.com/v2ckeqx-trump-suppor ... black.html

More:

https://rumble.com/v2ckuss-just-in-anti ... on-j6.html

Known BLM guy:

https://rumble.com/v3we9rk-j6-john-sull ... up-as.html

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:39 am

bpj wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:58 am
Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:54 am
bpj wrote:

And I'm sure you think he's lying instead of thinking that Joe Biden is just a corrupt pos who is jailing his political rivals.
I don't think he's lying. He claims now that he's been in contact with the Russians. I figure that is probably true. It's not that he's lying so much as the information he's delivered seems tainted. If it's Biden having him jailed Smirnov certainly is cooperating with the effort. Again, he's the one that provided the information. David Weiss is who's prosecuting him. Weiss is a Biden henchman, jailing Bidens political opponents? that's a pretty deep conspiracy
But Special Counsel David Weiss, who is prosecuting Hunter Biden on gun and tax charges, alleged on Feb. 16 that Smirnov had spun up a false story, and he was arrested at a Las Vegas airport after returning from overseas.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:45 am

bpj wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:17 am
Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:16 am
The title of the video you posted which claims it shows something that it doesnt.
Oh, okay, yeah that wasn't Sitnick, it was an officer being beaten

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:49 am

bpj wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:32 am
I hadn't thought that maybe you just haven't seen what I think of as common knowledge yet.

Some people did deserve jail that day. A lot of the instigators, imo, were antifa/blm trying to make things worse for Trump supporters.

In the video you posted you can see it's the crowd pulling back other people in the crowd, not cops getting dragged out.

When they got found out by the Trump supporters:

https://rumble.com/v2ckeqx-trump-suppor ... black.html

More:

https://rumble.com/v2ckuss-just-in-anti ... on-j6.html

Known BLM guy:

https://rumble.com/v3we9rk-j6-john-sull ... up-as.html
Let's just deal with the charges, those charged and convicted of assaulting an officer. You have an issue with any of that? You think they were actually infata? Or Trump supporters wrongly chsrged? I hadn't noticed anything like a controversy over who they charged. Like they had grabbed a bunch of the wrong people