RIP Alexey Navalny

bpj

Re: RIP Alexey Navalny

Post by bpj » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:52 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:49 am
bpj wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:32 am
I hadn't thought that maybe you just haven't seen what I think of as common knowledge yet.

Some people did deserve jail that day. A lot of the instigators, imo, were antifa/blm trying to make things worse for Trump supporters.

In the video you posted you can see it's the crowd pulling back other people in the crowd, not cops getting dragged out.

When they got found out by the Trump supporters:

https://rumble.com/v2ckeqx-trump-suppor ... black.html

More:

https://rumble.com/v2ckuss-just-in-anti ... on-j6.html

Known BLM guy:

https://rumble.com/v3we9rk-j6-john-sull ... up-as.html
Let's just deal with the charges, those charged and convicted of assaulting an officer. You have an issue with any of that? You think they were actually infata? Or Trump supporters wrongly chsrged? I hadn't noticed anything like a controversy over who they charged. Like they had grabbed a bunch of the wrong people
No, anyone who assaulted officers deserve to be charged, unless they were being peaceful and just defending themselves.

I don't think all 1,300+ people they've charged assaulted officers.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:07 am

It be pretty cool if Biden could jail his critics, in America that be pretty tough to do. In the Philippines they do in fact do it. Duarte the previous president had a senator and critic tossed in prison, they have been there for six years now. He publicly threatened her with jail for her complaining and then he did it. Got jailed drug dealers to claim they were working for her. It was a ridiculous phony accusation but it worked. She went to prison.

Manipulating the US system would be more difficult. Biden isn't in control of enough things. Republicans still are in charge of some of it. If Biden was throwing political opponents in jail I believe they would have something to say about it

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:17 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:07 am
It be pretty cool if Biden could jail his critics, in America that be pretty tough to do. In the Philippines they do in fact do it. Duarte the previous president had a senator and critic tossed in prison, they have been there for six years now. He publicly threatened her with jail for her complaining and then he did it. Got jailed drug dealers to claim they were working for her. It was a ridiculous phony accusation but it worked. She went to prison.

Manipulating the US system would be more difficult. Biden isn't in control of enough things. Republicans still are in charge of some of it. If Biden was throwing political opponents in jail I believe they would have something to say about it
It is happening here.

I don't think Biden is in control of it. He can't even control his own bladder.

The real people in control have control of the FBI, CIA, pretty much everything.

And they do have something to say about it-
Attachments
Screenshot_20240221_221531_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240221_221548_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240221_221604_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240221_221604_X.jpg (164.11 KiB) Viewed 148 times

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:34 am

Navalny compared his own political persecution to Trumps:
Attachments
Screenshot_20240221_223240_X.jpg

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:39 am

bpj wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:52 am
Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:49 am
bpj wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:32 am
I hadn't thought that maybe you just haven't seen what I think of as common knowledge yet.

Some people did deserve jail that day. A lot of the instigators, imo, were antifa/blm trying to make things worse for Trump supporters.

In the video you posted you can see it's the crowd pulling back other people in the crowd, not cops getting dragged out.

When they got found out by the Trump supporters:

https://rumble.com/v2ckeqx-trump-suppor ... black.html

More:

https://rumble.com/v2ckuss-just-in-anti ... on-j6.html

Known BLM guy:

https://rumble.com/v3we9rk-j6-john-sull ... up-as.html
Let's just deal with the charges, those charged and convicted of assaulting an officer. You have an issue with any of that? You think they were actually infata? Or Trump supporters wrongly chsrged? I hadn't noticed anything like a controversy over who they charged. Like they had grabbed a bunch of the wrong people
No, anyone who assaulted officers deserve to be charged, unless they were being peaceful and just defending themselves.

I don't think all 1,300+ people they've charged assaulted officers.
Sure, most were charged with entering the capitol building illegally, trespassing, like 1100? 450 charged with assaulting an officer or impeding them. 710 pleaded guilty. That's a pretty big chunk that doesn't seem bogus. I haven't heard of any antifa being charged. You know dressing in black doesn't make you antifa. These two guys were claimed to be antifa from the pictures. They happened to get arrested and turned out to be trump supporters.
Attachments
b1e7d81ba2e22439df4448ae28ef04c7.webp.jpg
b1e7d81ba2e22439df4448ae28ef04c7.webp.jpg (83.24 KiB) Viewed 142 times

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:42 am

bpj wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:17 am
Donn Beach wrote:

It is happening here.

The real people in control have control of the FBI, CIA, pretty much everything.

The FBI is jailing Bidens political opponents for him? That's pretty generous.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:42 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:42 am
bpj wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:17 am
Donn Beach wrote:

It is happening here.

The FBI is jailing Bidens political opponents for him? That's pretty generous.
Yes.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:45 am

bpj wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:34 am
Attacking right to lifers? Seriously? Have any of them been gunned down, been harrasesd on the street, had their building bombed?

Creeping authoritarianism? How about the creeping fascism

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:56 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:45 am
bpj wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:34 am
Attacking right to lifers? Seriously? Have any of them been gunned down, been harrasesd on the street, had their building bombed?

Creeping authoritarianism? How about the creeping fascism
No, they're just thrown in jail........

The only fascists in this country are the libs.
Attachments
Screenshot_20240221_225503_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:23 am

Yeah, they blockaded an abortion clinic. That's what I meant by harassment. They were convicted by a jury of fellow tennesseans, it wasn't a summary judgment, tried and convicted. Sure, it was peaceful, sang hymns, that's nice, they still broke the law, and they knew it was the law. I'm not against civil disobedience, I've participated myself. I have a certain amount of conflict at times. Jan 6th in particular. We had a somewhat similar experience at the federal court house once. If you're breaking laws expect to pay a price.
Last edited by Donn Beach on Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:39 am, edited 3 times in total.