Man sets himself on fire to protest Gaza situation

D-train

Man sets himself on fire to protest Gaza situation

Post by D-train » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:05 am

US military member. He video recorded the who thing and I saw the unedited version. Probably the most horrific thing I have ever seen in my life. Shook me to the core.

https://time.com/6821425/israel-embassy ... t-updates/
dt

bpj

Re: Man sets himself on fire to protest Gaza situation

Post by bpj » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:40 am

Pretty stupid thing to do to yourself, but sounds like he was being deployed to support the Israeli terrorists and he wasn't having it.
Attachments
Screenshot_20240226_193922_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240226_193922_X.jpg (216.39 KiB) Viewed 381 times

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:42 am

From NY Post:
"Aaron liked two Ohio-based anarchist groups — Burning River Anarchist Collective and Mutual Aid Street Solidarity — on his Facebook page.

He also gave the thumbs-up to an account belonging to the Kent State University chapter of the radical pro-Hamas group Students for Justice in Palestine."

Top Flight in his class means his 'screws were tight"....apparently too tight. He didn't have to participate in "genocide". His protest could have been less flamboyant but conscientious nonetheless. Refusing a deployment would mean ultimate expulsion from the military....

Suicide is a place of great darkness that one can fall into. Without assigning guilt it is incumbent upon each of us to hold up our brothers and sisters.

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:47 am

Speaking of Hamas, I keep hearing they're "terrorists", but I can't find any acts of aggression that weren't directed at the occupying force (Israel).

Anybody have examples of what supposedly makes them terrorists?

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:24 am

The good news is if American citizens are willing to set themselves on fire for this cause they will certainly be willing to not vote for Biden because up as well. Or maybe they would prefer to set themselves on fire than have Trump as POTUS again???
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:26 am

bpj wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:47 am
Speaking of Hamas, I keep hearing they're "terrorists", but I can't find any acts of aggression that weren't directed at the occupying force (Israel).

Terrorists are typically considered those who kill innocents for the cause so Hamas would qualify. Clearly Jews killing innocents in Gaza would fall into that category as well....
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:23 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:26 am
bpj wrote:

Terrorists are typically considered those who kill innocents for the cause so Hamas would qualify. Clearly Jews killing innocents in Gaza would fall into that category as well....
I can understand that, even if it is against the people making them live under martial law-like conditions. Like hostages throwing grenades over the fence at their captors.

People talk about Palestinians like they're hiding around the corner with explosive vests on. Just don't get that when I can't find anything they've ever done to anybody besides the people keeping them in their "open air prison".

It would be like if we forced Indians to stay on their reservations and we kept military checkpoints they had to cross to get from Point A to Point B while allowing the military members to shoot and harass them. If the Indians fought back, would they be the bad guys? Not in my book.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:50 pm

bpj wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:23 pm
D-train wrote:
bpj wrote:

I can understand that, even if it is against the people making them live under martial law-like conditions. Like hostages throwing grenades over the fence at their captors.

People talk about Palestinians like they're hiding around the corner with explosive vests on. Just don't get that when I can't find anything they've ever done to anybody besides the people keeping them in their "open air prison".

It would be like if we forced Indians to stay on their reservations and we kept military checkpoints they had to cross to get from Point A to Point B while allowing the military members to shoot and harass them. If the Indians fought back, would they be the bad guys? Not in my book.
Yeah but the people they killed at the Music Festival for example aren't the ones making those decisions to keep them in the open air prisons just like we weren't the ones making the decisions to invade Iraq and Afghanistan so we wouldn't be to happy with our innocent family members getting killed by people retaliating against those invasions.

I don't see ordinary citizens "allowing" it. They don't have a choice. I guess they can leave Israel if they don't agree with it but we don't leave the US despite disagreeing with most of insane shit our government comes up with and thinks its a good idea like sending money to Ukraine and Israel and opening the southern border.
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:44 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:50 pm
bpj wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:23 pm
D-train wrote:

Yeah but the people they killed at the Music Festival for example aren't the ones making those decisions to keep them in the open air prisons just like we weren't the ones making the decisions to invade Iraq and Afghanistan so we wouldn't be to happy with our innocent family members getting killed by people retaliating against those invasions.

I don't see ordinary citizens "allowing" it. They don't have a choice. I guess they can leave Israel if they don't agree with it but we don't leave the US despite disagreeing with most of insane shit our government comes up with and thinks its a good idea like sending money to Ukraine and Israel and opening the southern border.
Yeah, those are good points.

They could put it to rest if they'd release video of the music festival "slaughter" instead of having closed door viewing parties for their controlled media and politicians, and we're just supposed to take their word for it.

Israel has 10,000+ Palestinian hostages (uncharged prisoners) in their prisons. My understanding is Hamas went in to take hostages to negotiate with to get their own people released. And, it has worked as we've seen Israel release 3x as many hostages as Hamas has when they've made swaps.

Israel issued a Hannibal Directive on 10/7 and started slaughtering their own people along with the Hamas invaders so they couldn't take prisoners.

https://m.jpost.com/judaism/article-784759

The death toll numbers for 10/7 have been revised from 1,400 to 1,200 and many of those were killed by Israel, not Hamas.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20231 ... narrative/

If they hadn't lied about the 40 beheaded babies and mass rapes it wouldn't be so hard to trust what they have to say. But when we're just supposed to take their word of what happened, it doesn't pass the smell test imo.