Haley to exit the Race

Seattle or Bust

Re: Haley to exit the Race

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:06 am

ddraig wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:32 am
The Republican Party is now a party of regular people, not the country club elites of the past. No matter who the Dims run this year, they will likely lose. Three minor parties will carve away some of Biden's support and if Nikki's Republican voters stay away it may not matter. The prediction is that 10% of Biden voters will vote for RFK, Jr., 10% will travel to Trump, the other two other liberals will pull another 5% away from Biden. So that 80 million voters Biden got last time will be down to maybe 65 million. Trump, on the other hand, may be up close to 80 million with the influx of those 10% of Democrats that are fed up with Biden and the other Dims. If the difference is Trump + 80 million votes vs. Biden with 65 million votes, no amount of "found" ballots behind closed doors will help Biden. But don't get complaisant! Make certain you vote!

Look for a Newsom/AOC ticket in 2028.
Maybe if you click your heals together 3 times it will come true.

"The prediction is"... from who? Sounds like you're pulling numbers out of your Yahoo.

Buddy, I'm here to tell you... Democrats are not sick enough of Joe Biden that they'd switch their vote to Trump. They'll do everything they can to make sure Trump isn't office again.
Last edited by Seattle or Bust on Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:06 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsmgPp_nlok

^^^ Here's what 2x former Republican presidents thought of people from Mexico.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:20 am

Attachments
Screenshot_20240306_221941_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240306_221941_X.jpg (360.57 KiB) Viewed 90 times

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:22 pm

maoling wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:10 pm
I like Nikki, but she needs to get with the program. It's obvious she and Trump can't stand each other. Trump needs to send an olive branch to her and her supporters.

Also, I think Trump started well last night in his Super Tuesday win speech, but ultimately, he rambled and missed the moment. He has to start cooling the rhetoric and looking forward, giving America a Reaganesque vision, instead of saying what he would have done or did do. He absolutely has to appear more as a statesman and just let Biden, who has no vision, self-destruct on his own -- hiding from the public. Still, unlike everyone else, Trump had the balls to come out and speak off the cuff for an hour or so, something Biden is literally incapable of doing.

To me, this election is all about getting that evil greedy fucktard Dementia Joe and his cronies out of office.
Her "supporters" aren't Nikki supporters, they are Anti Trumpers. If DeSantis or Vivek were plugged in instead of her they would have got just about the same amount of votes. Trying to appease anti Trumpers would do more harm than good because it would reduce his appeal with the vast majority of his supporters who dwarf the anti Trump segment of the party as Super Tuesday showed.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:24 pm

ddraig wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:32 pm
gil wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:19 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:02 pm
It is officially Trump vs. Biden

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nikki- ... nomination
I wonder what her next move is. Is she still angling for VP? Will she endorse Trump? Will she try to torpedo Trump?

I also wonder where the "Haley voters" will go. I'm sure there are some Democrats in some states who crossed over to vote in the Republican primaries, but other states have closed primaries: you have to be a registered Republican to vote in the R primary. E.g. in North Carolina there is a closed primary and Haley got 23.3%. Will people who voted for Haley come home to Trump? Vote for no one or an independent?
Haley does not help Trump in any way, shape, or form. Thus as VP she is a non starter. She will become one of CNN's or MSNBC's token "Republican" commenter to "prove" how bi-partisan they are. Then she may run again in 2028. But realistically, in Republican circles, she is toast.

And some of the polls over the past few weeks have stated that nearly 85% of Haley's voters in open primaries were Democrats. So less than 15% of her voters will go for Biden.
Exactly, she is Mitt Romney minus the little dick.
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:05 pm

I wonder how much money the RNC would have raised the past three years had Mitten's relative not been the head of the organization with everyone knowing Trump was going to be the nominee? Why raise money for someone you can't stand?