Illegals committing major Crimes

D-train

Illegals committing major Crimes

Post by D-train » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:40 pm

I think we could starting seeing news of these at least once a week until the election just based on sheer numbers. The ultimate anti Biden Campaign Ad which will guarantee the end of his Presidency.

https://mynorthwest.com/3953659/man-sus ... illegally/
dt

gil

Re: Illegals committing major Crimes

Post by gil » Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:26 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:40 pm
I think we could starting seeing news of these at least once a week until the election just based on sheer numbers. The ultimate anti Biden Campaign Ad which will guarantee the end of his Presidency.

https://mynorthwest.com/3953659/man-sus ... illegally/
Agreed that it would be a powerful ad campaign, and I suspect it will be used. I mean, ho many "illegals" are there in the country. 3 million or more? 7 million? Even if as a group they are more law abiding than average, the odds are that there would be many serious crimes committed by people see illegally.

(And it's a great tactic because the Biden folks can't credibly come up with an ad campaign that would be something like "look another US citizen committed a terrible crime".)

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:49 pm

The recent death of a WSP officer brings out the fact that the individual responsible for the trouper's death was an illegal alien who had been arrested for many previous crimes and let go. This seems to be the recurring theme in much of the country and it seems to be why most individuals of voting age want illegal aliens deported.

I know most of us don't look at what it would cost us, per illegal, to keep them here. It is estimated that it would cost the Country $114,000,000,000 to deport 11,300,000 aliens. That works out to about $10,500 per person. Compare that to all the freebies these aliens will incur from us this year. $150,700,000,000 in ONE year! Is it really worth allowing illegal aliens into the country? Shouldn't they be coming here to improve their lives through legal means?

Then too, what does it cost us to EMPLOY these illegal aliens at wages that undercut those of our own citizens? The largest unemployed segment of our society is young, black men under the age of 30. These are men that could be employed and at $20 per hour, or over $40,000 per year. Would you rather be unemployed or make $40,000 this year? Then too, you would get benefits you don't currently receive. And that's why many companies would rather hire illegals. You don't have to pay them $20 per hour or offer benefits. Simple math tells me that many companies will pass on citizens if there is another alternative.

Or is it because one Political Party is losing supporters and hoping that by importing enough illegal immigrants they can be given amnesty and thus vote for them? Has anyone bothered to ask what our legal immigrants think of the current policy?

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:16 am

The recent death of a WSP officer brings out the fact that the individual responsible for the trouper's death was an illegal alien who had been arrested for many previous crimes and let go. This seems to be the recurring theme in much of the country and it seems to be why most individuals of voting age want illegal aliens deported.

https://lawenforcementtoday.com/washing ... al-history

And our piece of shit president won't even mention the names of people killed because of his policies, and I am reading we are now actually circumventing the non-border and directly flying illegals into cities from central America. Trump mentioned it last night, but I haven't fact-checked. Is this true?

Jeezus, like we don't have enough homegrown crooks and psychos. So we have to secretly import them or let them in without ID, pay for them, house, feed, clothe them and give them money, but I need a passport to go to feckin' Canada. Meanwhile the ice cream-eating diaper grifter is going to stand up tomorrow night and blame everything on MAGA. I have never been more disgusted. I have to stop watching the news...anyone who actually casts a ballot for this treasonous fool is as lost as he is.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:51 pm

This was given to a Cuban on Monday when he went to Spokane to check in with the government as a part of his visa

He was given a credit card for $400 reloaded every month, A $200 food card reloadable every month, a cell phone. He was promised future housing soon.

Times that by 10-20 million illegals and this country is in serious trouble. His wife was with him she also got the same benefits………………

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:10 pm

And by the way

They get free medical and free college tuition at Spokane community college

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:49 pm

One word solution.....deportation.

In a field of wild boars that merely consume and destroy, one 30-6 well place round can drop a 200 pounder...but more importantly sends the herd scattering. Now, Im not advocating violence, gun violence or vigilantism , but the logic is the same. Once deportations begin, for all fence jumpers, illegals are on notice.
How is it that any illegal alien can have a US rap sheet ?

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:58 pm

We also need to increase the fines on employers hiring illegals. I figure about $1 million per illegal employee ought to send many of them back home when they can't get jobs and the government stops giving them handouts. Asylum my aZZ!

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:37 am

Kiss America goodbye!
We now have other countries
bad ones.
Opinions?

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:27 pm

More subtle but possibly more insidious and ubiquitous crimes....

https://nypost.com/2024/03/21/us-news/t ... ce=twitter
dt