SOTU Address

maoling

SOTU Address

Post by maoling » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:59 am

They should call it the STFU Address when it comes to Lyin' Brandon.

Lol, MSN deleted my post that mentioned Biden's diaper would be full when he shuffled away tonight.

ddraig

Re: SOTU Address

Post by ddraig » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:28 am

Katie Britt was magnificent!

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:47 am

On Q the MSM has a sophistry fest to hide the Emperors clothes. They are blind, deceived, self infatuated, lying, detached from America and Americans, morally degenerate, and addicted to the camera. Their mouths are open tombs. They are prostitutes for money and power.

Katie Britt, yes. What a great name. She laid into dead bones Joe...delightfully.

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:08 am

The big guy was pumped tonight
Attachments
20240307_210641.jpg
20240307_210641.jpg (43 KiB) Viewed 313 times

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:25 pm

ddraig wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:28 am
Katie Britt was magnificent!
She was a little too syrupy sweet for me lol, but after watching Biden, I was on overload. What a nasty out-of-touch piece of shit he is. And Cackles -- glowing with clappy-clap power -- stomach-turning. Now it's off to New Castle Delaware for the better part of four days, followed by three days of money-grubbing fundraising and then another long weekend.

Have an open press conference and agree to debates, bitch.

gil

Post by gil » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:17 pm

I didn't see the SOTU. But I'm curious: Did anyone learn anything from watching it? (I mean regarding the President, not Britt's response.) What I've read posted here probably could have been written yesterday morning, given the already intense dislike for anything Biden.

Thanks.

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:27 pm

gil wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:17 pm
I didn't see the SOTU. But I'm curious: Did anyone learn anything from watching it? (I mean regarding the President, not Britt's response.) What I've read posted here probably could have been written yesterday morning, given the already intense dislike for anything Biden.

Thanks.
I learned that for all the endless chatter about Trump's "meanness," he can't hold a candle to what a heartless hater and rotten lying fuckwad Joe Biden is.

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:32 am

The big guy was pumped tonight

Pumped is right. I'm wondering what they pumped into him, because it looked like speeders to me.

Or maybe it was Pervitin, some kind of crystal meth they gave to German troops so they could roll through Poland and Russia without a nap.

Or Vitamultin, whatever that "energy" concoction was that good Dr. Morell gave to Hitler.

I don't think it was coke, but FDR and other political leaders have had whiff around the White House, including Joe's White House.

I have no idea what they gave him, but he basically disappeared for a week while at Camp David and was otherwise hiding out while he prepped for that ranting diatribe masquerading as a SOTU address. The normally sleepy-eyed word-slurring walking zombie suddenly came out jacked up on his teleprompter last night. He was on something. And now he has disappeared again until who knows when.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/theodor-morell

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:11 pm

He Made Ukraine Great! Not much about the U.S., but lots about his "predistressor."

maoling

Post by maoling » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:21 am

ddraig wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:11 pm
He Made Ukraine Great! Not much about the U.S., but lots about his "predistressor."
He's just the worst kind of pussy to me. Big tough talk in front of his teleprompter reading a large font speech he didn't write and practiced for days, but he runs and hides from the press, and doesn't have the balls to stand on a debate stage in a presidential election.

All the while he is lining his pockets with dirty money, like he has been doing for 50 years.

Just a gutless grifting dirtbag, and that includes his scumbag family.