Biden pulls out?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Biden pulls out?

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:54 pm

Don't know how real this is, but Newsmax is saying Biden is dropping out of the race.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/halper ... d/1173156/

maoling

Re: Biden pulls out?

Post by maoling » Fri Jul 19, 2024 1:29 am

This is being widely reported. Speculation is rampant as the media feed on fresh news like wild animals and buzzards feed on fresh meat and carrion.

All the signs are there. He has lost the support of his prominent political allies in Washington, the MSM, and perhaps most important, the gravy train funding from celebrities and others, all of whom have shielded him and propagated the myth that he is a blue-collar guy working for regular Americans.

America is rejecting the notions of DEI, Woke, Green New Deal and a host of programs that are being shoved down the American throat.

His entire political career has been a lie and a sham filled with plagiarism, pandering, hypocrisy and double-dealing for personal enrichment and power. And finally, at long last, the scam of both he and the Democrat party has been exposed.

And now when the heat is on, all his Dem buddies pull a Judas and pretend they never could support him in his failing condition, for no other reason than they will do everything to protect their own interests. Faced with this, Joe Biden suddenly contracts Fake Covid, and runs to Rehoboth to hide in his basement, like the pussy he has always been.

Fuck you, Joe Biden. And a special fuck you to anyone who still supports this lying piece of shit and his family of grifters.

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:07 am

Libs aren't all braindead. Who knew...
Attachments
Screenshot_20240719_000549_X.jpg

douche

Post by douche » Fri Jul 19, 2024 1:56 pm

Too little too late, but I'm actually hoping he doesn't step down. It's so amusing. One would think that Trump's victory is sealed at this point.

I also wonder what poor little Bobby DeNiro thinks about all this. His head has probably already exploded. :D

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:56 pm

douche wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2024 1:56 pm
Too little too late, but I'm actually hoping he doesn't step down. It's so amusing. One would think that Trump's victory is sealed at this point.

I also wonder what poor little Bobby DeNiro thinks about all this. His head has probably already exploded. :D
Same. I hope they beat that dead horse into the ground. They nominated him, they should be stuck with him. It's like the Dems of today feel like they are entitled to win every election and political dominance is their birthright. Everyone knew Gerald Ford would likely lose to Carter in 1976, just like Carter's failures would lead to a Reagan victory in 1980.

The Dems should just face facts. They elected a brain-dead tool who has been tripping over his dick for four years. Their VP is even more worthless than he is and there is a price to pay for those failures. Now they want to change the rules. Fuck 'em.
Last edited by maoling on Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:05 pm

maoling wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:56 pm
douche wrote:

Same. I hope they beat that dead horse into the ground. They nominated him, they should be stuck with him. It's like the Dems of today feel like they are entitled to win every election and political dominance is their birthright. Everyone knew Gerald Ford would likely lose to Carter in 1976, just like Carter's failures would lead to a Reagan victory in 1980.

The Dems should just face facts. They elected a brain-dead tool who has been tripping over his dick for four years. Their VP is even more worthless than he is and there is a price to pay for those failures. Now they want to change to rules. Fuck 'em.
They haven't nominated him, that's the point. I don't know what you mean by changing the rules. IF you mean elected him once, Lyndon Johnson withdrew from the 1968 election over health concerns and his ability to govern effectively. Biden campaigned in 2020 as only being a one term president
. "Look, I view myself as a bridge, not as anything else," CNN reported Biden saying in 2020 while campaigning to be the nominee.

"There's an entire generation of leaders you saw stand behind me. They are the future of this country."[/quote

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:47 pm

douche wrote:

Bobby and Joey have very deep and meaningful mumbling and bumbling sessions together. Basically, they are on the same page.

douche

Post by douche » Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:02 pm

What about fumbling and stumbling? :lol:

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:10 am

.Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (who is not among the Democrats commonly floated as potential Biden replacements) would beat Trump by a slightly wider margin, 43% to 41%, according to the Bendixen & Amandi poll. When the poll tested Biden replacements with potential running mates, a ticket with Clinton at the top and Harris as the vice presidential nominee outperformed all other hypothetical Biden-replacement scenarios, showing them beating Trump 43% to 40%. Former First Lady Michelle Obama (another long-shot replacement prospect) would also far outperform Harris, Biden and other potential replacements against Trump, according to the Reuters/Ipsos poll that showed her leading Trump 50% to 39%.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:37 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:10 am
.Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (who is not among the Democrats commonly floated as potential Biden replacements) would beat Trump by a slightly wider margin, 43% to 41%, according to the Bendixen & Amandi poll. When the poll tested Biden replacements with potential running mates, a ticket with Clinton at the top and Harris as the vice presidential nominee outperformed all other hypothetical Biden-replacement scenarios, showing them beating Trump 43% to 40%. Former First Lady Michelle Obama (another long-shot replacement prospect) would also far outperform Harris, Biden and other potential replacements against Trump, according to the Reuters/Ipsos poll that showed her leading Trump 50% to 39%.
That's what I'm expecting

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9416&p=299867#p299867