D-train

Holy shit. This is the best take down I have ever seen

Post by D-train » Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:24 pm

Wait until the end....
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Holy shit. This is the best take down I have ever seen

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:58 pm

She got chewed out so much today, I think she should be on suicide watch.

I honestly don't know how she sat there enduring everything that was said to her. Shit man, even the liberal ho's like AOC and Talib raked her over the coals.

[yes I called AOC and Talib ho's for Gil's sake :D ]

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:15 pm

Seems like resigning is like a lost art. It's what you did with issues under your command, offer your resignation, it could be declined. Now they go kicking and screaming.

I haven't watched it all yet, but I got to the part where she didn't have agents on that roof because of concern over the slope? Seriously? I don't like roofs, working on them, I have a tendency to fall off. But come on, I don't think that's more than 2-12 pitch, that's a sidewalk!

I can see how the conspiracy angles will crop up, it's one nutty thing after another

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:51 pm

I think she should eventually resign also, but that shouldn't have been their focus today.

She made clear that she's not in charge of individual events. She almost spelled that out for them and I didn't hear anyone ask.

Ok, so who is?

Then somebody decided that building was out of their security perimeter in their security plan.

Ok, then who decided that?

Ultimately she's to blame, but it seems like there are people below her who are more directly responsible for making those decisions.

That's where the focus should be imo, but they're just attacking her.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:08 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:58 pm
She got chewed out so much today, I think she should be on suicide watch.

I honestly don't know how she sat there enduring everything that was said to her. Shit man, even the liberal ho's like AOC and Talib raked her over the coals.

[yes I called AOC and Talib ho's for Gil's sake :D ]
He had like 11 new assholes ripped for her. Here another Dem. I can't believe it.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:09 pm

bpj wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:51 pm
I think she should eventually resign also, but that shouldn't have been their focus today.

She made clear that she's not in charge of individual events. She almost spelled that out for them and I didn't hear anyone ask.

Ok, so who is?

Then somebody decided that building was out of their security perimeter in their security plan.

Ok, then who decided that?

Ultimately she's to blame, but it seems like there are people below her who are more directly responsible for making those decisions.

That's where the focus should be imo, but they're just attacking her.
Great point but she still deserves it.
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:33 pm

It does need to be pointed out that the SS Director when Reagan was shot didn't resign for roughly 8 months after Reagan was shot.
Reagan was shot March 30th of 1981
Stuart Knight (Secret Service Director) retired November of 1981.

So the rep that grilled her and made everyone believe that Stuart resigned/retired immediately is bullshit.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:08 am

There are plenty of people under cheatle that screwed it up. But it's not up to a congressional hearing to deal with that. That will get sorted out by others. This is the role of Congress, hold a hearing, drag the director of an agency in front of it, kick their ass for the pleasure of television cameras. In terms of Congress she the one responsible, buck stops with her

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:49 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:08 am
There are plenty of people under cheatle that screwed it up. But it's not up to a congressional hearing to deal with that. That will get sorted out by others. This is the role of Congress, hold a hearing, drag the director of an agency in front of it, kick their ass for the pleasure of television cameras. In terms of Congress she the one responsible, buck stops with her
Sure it is. If she is incompetent enough, it's up to the house and senate to impeach her. So this isn't just grandstanding by the committee.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:56 am

It's not grandstanding, it's their function and it's a nessasary one. What is it you want them to do?