Sounders Antifa fan base

D-train

Sounders Antifa fan base

Post by D-train » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:58 pm

dt

Moe Gibbs

Re: Sounders Antifa fan base

Post by Moe Gibbs » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:41 pm

Ever looked at You Tube video of ANTIFA "Men" in action during a demonstration / riot...?
It's comical to see these effeminately raised Faggots trying to throw rocks or even throw punches [more like bitch slaps with their trembling little weenie arms that obviously have never done an hours worth of work or play outdoors].
I think It's great that our latest generation of degendered Beta Male Manlets have some sort of a sport to follow...no matter how tedious, boring and stupidly simple that sport may be.
I think it might be possible to train to team full of ostriches [with just 1 orangutan goalie] to win the World Cup year after year...LOL

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:50 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:41 pm
Ever looked at You Tube video of ANTIFA "Men" in action during a demonstration / riot...?
It's comical to see these effeminately raised Faggots trying to throw rocks or even throw punches [more like bitch slaps with their trembling little weenie arms that obviously have never done an hours worth of work or play outdoors].
I think It's great that our latest generation of degendered Beta Male Manlets have some sort of a sport to follow...no matter how tedious, boring and stupidly simple that sport may be.
I think it might be possible to train to team full of ostriches [with just 1 orangutan goalie] to win the World Cup year after year...LOL
Yeah I wasn't surprised in the least that Soccer was the sport they chose to be fans of. My only surprise was that the Sounder made them take their little flag down.
dt

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:47 pm

Amazing. People like that just think they're way more important than they actually are and are just too stupid to grasp that they aren't.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:40 am

DavidGee24 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:47 pm
Amazing. People like that just think they're way more important than they actually are and are just too stupid to grasp that they aren't.
Perfect comment!

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:05 am

DavidGee24 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:47 pm
That's why being dead is like being stupid. It's only painful for others.........

Ricky Gervais
dt