Covid-19

D-train

Re: Covid-19

Post by D-train » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:46 pm

dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:06 pm

Almost 87% of Adults vaccinated and they are still blaming unvaccinated people. Clowns.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracke ... se-pop-5yr
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:14 am

The responses... unbelievable how many people bought into this.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:23 am

Besides "getting covid" after getting their shots, the worst reaction I've heard of anyone I actually know was they had hives for a few weeks after their shot.

Interesting to hear what people have to say-

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 8&sfnsn=mo
Attachments
Screenshot_20220114-182227_Facebook.jpg

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:26 am

Besides "getting covid" after getting their shots, the worst reaction I've heard of anyone I actually know was they had hives for a few weeks after their shot.

I only know two friends personally who have ever said they tested positive for Covid. And they were vaccinated and got Covid Light, big nothing. Aurora would have been three, but I've never met him personally and can't vouch lol, plus he got me kicked off the Times Forum for a day because of his shitty horse jokes that he made to the humorless Princess of Ponies, Joan of Douche.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:47 pm

maoling wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:26 am

I only know two friends personally who have ever said they tested positive for Covid. And they were vaccinated and got Covid Light, big nothing. Aurora would have been three, but I've never met him personally and can't vouch lol, plus he got me kicked off the Times Forum for a day because of his shitty horse jokes that he made to the humorless Princess of Ponies, Joan of Douche.
And the beauty of the vaccination is......
How do you prove that the vaccination made the symptoms less than if you weren't vaccinated?

Very similar to Obama claiming that his policies "saved jobs".

Don't get me wrong, I am very happy when people pull through with little or light symptoms, but come on. Proving a negative is a pretty hard thing to do.

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:59 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:47 pm
maoling wrote:

How do you prove that the vaccination made the symptoms less than if you weren't vaccinated?

Don't get me wrong, I am very happy when people pull through with little or light symptoms, but come on. Proving a negative is a pretty hard thing to do.
You're right...I can't. I only know that they were vaccinated and they didn't suffer too much when they had it.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:55 pm

On Gutfeld last night, they were pointing out that any sane person who had the choice of the virus escaping from "bat soup" or from a lab that creates mutating viruses, they would take the second option. And from the emails that go back to 2018, It makes it pretty obvious. And what idiots would create a deadly virus before they have a potential antidote? Oh wait, Fauci was funding this lab.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:38 pm

Someone please update me on
who's had the shot and who hasn't.
As I probably have stated I haven't
had the vaccination.
But I do respect people who do and
of course wear a mask when needed.
At my age I don't go out much anymore,
so it doesn't affect me as much as
all of you who have to work, etc.
I feel this will peter out on it's own.
Heaven knows the vaccines haven't
seemed to help.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:41 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:47 pm
maoling wrote:

I can buy that the vaccines do have efficacy around preventing serious disease but exactly what studies have been done to prove wearing a mask prevents spread of a virus????
dt