It could be worse

SeattleAddict

Re: It could be worse

Post by SeattleAddict » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:52 am

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:44 am
This is every thing I said last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr97EDlN1Ys

The ENTIRE QB offensive line is set up, and not looking for a ref. They gave the ref two options, run around the line, game over, or run through. He did his job, the QB did not. If Dak doesn't get fined for his bullshit statement about the refs than the NFL is a joke. Guy loses thousands for the wrong socks, but Dak can say that shit? Fuck the Cowboys, now I am REALLY happy they lost.
Geez, I hadn't heard Dak's full comments. That is bad. You're right, that should be a HUGE fine. He's basically encouraging assault on refs for something that is HIS fault. What a tool.

Anyway, I've developed a theory. Completely baseless theory that I couldn't possibly know, but whatever, it's the internet so I'll say what I want and pretend it's true: The Cowboys practice that 2 minute drill without officials, or even 'ghost' officials (pretending officials exist), and when they run that play, they just run up to the line and snap it. They calculate they can do this in 8 seconds, because McCarthy is a dumbass. I've noticed the Seahawks ALWAYS look for a ref to hand the ball to in 2-minute drills. Always... especially the veterans. This is an indication our coaching staff is better than Dallas'.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:24 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:53 am
So who do you think the Packers wanted to win that game?
After watching that game, I don't think the Packers are all that concerned about either team.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:55 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:53 am
So who do you think the Packers wanted to win that game?
Not San Fran!

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:59 am

SeattleAddict wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:52 am
They calculate they can do this in 8 seconds, because McCarthy is a dumbass. I've noticed the Seahawks ALWAYS look for a ref to hand the ball to in 2-minute drills. Always... especially the veterans. This is an indication our coaching staff is better than Dallas'.
Every body runs that play to get the ball to the ref....EVERYBODY. My son was the 7th grade Qb. It would seem he knew more about the no huddle offense than Dak. We ran that play to ALWAYAS get the ball to the ref. In the fucking 7th grade!

Sorry, McCarthy has been in this league forever....he has NOT coached Dak to do it that way. Dak is a fucking moron, and double down by blaming officials. And? Will get away with it.

I hate the Cowboys, but I have never hated Dak Prescott. If he gets away with this without a MAJOR apology? I will hate the Cowboys even more, because it will be obvious that the League cares about some teams more than others....but I will also hate and root against Dak every chance I get. I LOVE that NFL HOFers like Young and Moss called him out. Dak's silence is deafening. What a fucking douche bag.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:33 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:59 am
SeattleAddict wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:52 am
They calculate they can do this in 8 seconds, because McCarthy is a dumbass. I've noticed the Seahawks ALWAYS look for a ref to hand the ball to in 2-minute drills. Always... especially the veterans. This is an indication our coaching staff is better than Dallas'.
Every body runs that play to get the ball to the ref....EVERYBODY. My son was the 7th grade Qb. It would seem he knew more about the no huddle offense than Dak. We ran that play to ALWAYAS get the ball to the ref. In the fucking 7th grade!

Sorry, McCarthy has been in this league forever....he has NOT coached Dak to do it that way. Dak is a fucking moron, and double down by blaming officials. And? Will get away with it.

I hate the Cowboys, but I have never hated Dak Prescott. If he gets away with this without a MAJOR apology? I will hate the Cowboys even more, because it will be obvious that the League cares about some teams more than others....but I will also hate and root against Dak every chance I get. I LOVE that NFL HOFers like Young and Moss called him out. Dak's silence is deafening. What a fucking douche bag.
Yet another back of the line for Brains guy.
dt

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:04 am

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:59 am

I'm with you on Dak being a moron, but what got me is NOBODY on the team thought to give it to the ref, leave room for the ref to get thru, or wait for the ref. Every man looked like they thought they could just snap it. That seems like coaching. Now, maybe McCarthy didn't coach him to do it that way, but it sure seemed like he didn't coach them to NOT do it that way. Plus, it was an idiotic call, which falls on coaches. Seems like they might be a perfect match of stupid.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:20 am

The Cowboys can’t beat anyone good, has been that way all year. I wonder how much of the shine is off Kellen Moore right now?

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:03 pm

You will love this MK! LOL
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:37 pm

A losing coach in college, but looks good, is young and energetic...so the idiot Cards make him the man. It's a gimmick offense, and a bit of a gimmick QB. Imagine if Kingsberry didn't have Mahomes in college? Does his offense still look this amazing?

Every year Kyler gets hurt and has stretched where he can't run, and the offense goes to shit. It is like crediting Bevell because Russ's mobility and Beastmode's ability made the read option an unstoppable weapon. Bevell STILL went into the Packers NFCCG knowing that not only could Green Bay not stop the run, but they were TERRIBLE against the read option. So, he slings it all game long and only goes to the read option in the comeback attempt.

These guys and their egos amaze me. Cliff is terrible, Charles Barkley Trrible!

douche

Post by douche » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:06 pm