Here we go again.

Post Reply
User avatar
D-train
Posts: 46436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Here we go again.

Post by D-train » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:00 pm

If our 2022 QBs are Morris and Geno Smith I will quit football.
dt

User avatar
Walla Walla Dawg II
Posts: 1292
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 am
Location: Walla Walla Washington

Re: Here we go again.

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:31 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:00 pm
If our 2022 QBs are Morris and Geno Smith I will quit football.
I don't know....I think Geno would kill it in the Pac12.
:lol:

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 46436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Here we go again.

Post by D-train » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:25 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:31 pm
D-train wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:00 pm
If our 2022 QBs are Morris and Geno Smith I will quit football.
I don't know....I think Geno would kill it in the Pac12.
:lol:
LOL Not sure about that. Hey here is some good news. Go Huard Go Lock.
dt

Michael K.
Posts: 7445
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am

Re: Here we go again.

Post by Michael K. » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:52 pm

The thing to like is he not only got passed the pick, but hit on long balls after. Watch Morris after a pick….his next ten plays are all runs or backwards passes. He doesn’t have what it takes.

User avatar
Sibelius Hindemith
Posts: 8060
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Here we go again.

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:42 pm

What happened to Penix?

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 46436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Here we go again.

Post by D-train » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:17 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:42 pm
What happened to Penix?
dt

Post Reply